Gomez / Markey

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Gomez / Markey

Well regardless of what the Globe cheerleaders have to say about Markey and against Gomez it appears that there are signs of a Brown like surge; and the never ending fly-in support for Markey stays strong....Biden will be here this weekend after already campaigning for him last week at Markey's Chevy Chase MD house.

Republican poll conducted for a Super PAC boosting Gabriel Gomez found the GOP candidate trailing by only 3 points ahead of next week’s Massachusetts special election.

The survey—conducted Monday through Wednesday by conservative pollster John McLaughlin and shared first with POLITICO—has Rep. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) leading 47 percent to 44 percent.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/gabriel-gomez-mass-poll-93111.html#ixzz2WmRd3p5P

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I think the election is next week.  As I understand it, Gomez supporters vote Tuesday, and Markey supporters vote Wednesday.

Did I get that right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Markey ahead by 20 points...more proof that this nation is lost forever and that our best days are behind us.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I think the election is next week.  As I understand it, Gomez supporters vote Tuesday, and Markey supporters vote Wednesday.

Did I get that right?

This is accurate....I also heard that there will be free lottery tickets and free cell phones for Markey voters that show up Wednesday to vote...the Dems really know how to do it right!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

Markey ahead by 20 points...more proof that this nation is lost forever and that our best days are behind us.....

Over-dramatize much...?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Why would they pull the OP?

Had to be in error...I can't think of any other reason. It does seem like a lot of posts do get yanked in error. Perhaps they mean to pull one and wind up deleting the wrong one....not sure..but it does take away from the flow..that's for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to macnh1's comment:

Over-dramatize much...?

I think he's underplaying it.

We are at a tipping point where the takers are about to become looters, protected by the Democrat politicians.  Look for more "redistribution" in the name of "fairness".

It's over for this country.  We have become what the founding fathers feared.

As far as the impact of Bush and Obama, we are less free, have less wealth, and are less safe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Markey must really be doing something wrong. My rather liberal son...who just two months ago was trying to sell me on Markey...informed me yesterday that he is voting for Gomez. He has lost faith in Markey..and he thinks Gomez has made a lot of good points. He in convinced that Gomez will be more independent than Brown was.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I suspect that record low turnout can not overcome the Dem GOTV efforts.  Sadly most likely a missed GOP opportunity to have made a decison to evolve or die.  The national GOP organization all but abandoned Gomez.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

The national GOP organization all but abandoned Gomez.

---------------------

And MassGOP are duncecaps.  To quote the priest in Blazzing Saddles, "You're on your own, son"

Still hoping for some nasty T-Storms though

Gomez should work up a "number 6" on the NRC .... Gomez should come a ridin into town .. a whompin and a whumping every living thing that moves into a inch of their lifes

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

I voted for Gomez...get the lifers out of office!

Sections
Shortcuts