1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

Re: Good morning Jmel et al!

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Same as it ever was ...same as it ever was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

[/QUOTE]

Bottle of WHINE?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

There is nothing worse than a poor winner. I don't like making too many absolute predictions..but I give credit to people who feel strongly enough to do so.

I respect that Jmel felt passionately enough to go out on a limb and make predictions.. you want to have discussions and influence..you have to be willing to hear all sides.

There is too much divisivness as it is. We can change that.

To Jmel...you and I don't always agree..but I respect your passion for politics and what you think is right. I'd rather have a room full of Jmels than a room full of people who just don't give a crap.

It was a long race..and a good race. I think no matter what side of the political aisle you are on..you should look at some of the positive takeaways and learn from the results of last night.

I guess my point is...instead of gloating..or blaming..or whining..we should start realizing that we are in it together.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

The Warren win really blows me away.  From Oklahoma, questionable "heritage" claims, ZERO experience, yet she beats a very popular, bi-partisan guy?  Tierney too.  A darn criminal?  How about Kennedy?  You guys send him to Washington because of his last name?  MA makes some crazy decisions.

[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of people (myself included on Tierney) voted for these folks because they can't stand the G.O.P. agenda.  Helping even a moderate Republican to office supports that agenda.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE] 

I think a lot of people (myself included on Tierney) voted for these folks because they can't stand the G.O.P. agenda.  Helping even a moderate Republican to office supports that agenda.

[/QUOTE]

It really doesn`t.  A "moderate Republican", (Brown) votes 54% of the time with his party.  It seems that MA votes for Dems because hey want a Dem vote 100% of the time.  With Warren, Tierney, Kennedy, Kerry, etc.........it`s 100% Dem votes.  I`d like to see a "moderate Democrat".

[/QUOTE]

Yes it does.  You get Brown and you are one step closer to G.O.P. control and their social agenda (and the rest of their agendas) being imposed on the rest of us.  Did you note how the G.O.P. lost the women's vote? Brown is unfortunately connected to crazies like Akin and Murdouch.

And Obama is a moderate Democrat, but conservatives just don't see it that way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Only a fvcking moron wanders around muttering "same as it ever was" after their candidate loses the presidential election.

The election that they spent billions of dollars to win.

The election that was supposed to be a clear-cut choice for the country.

Well ya fvcking imbeciles, the country has spoken and the verdict is that they have rejected your direction for the country.

I mean seriously, how much of a fvcking petulant idiot do you have to be to act so ignorant.

Typical ideological ignorance of the whacko wingnuts.

Funny as heck!!!

And the earth is flat and cotton candy is a diet food.

[/QUOTE]

Only a moron like you would not get that Obama was the president four the past four years, and is the president for the next four - SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

Man, you are not only a loser, but stupid.