Good morning Jmel et al!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Good morning Jmel et al!

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

The Warren win really blows me away.  From Oklahoma, questionable "heritage" claims, ZERO experience, yet she beats a very popular, bi-partisan guy?  Tierney too.  A darn criminal?  How about Kennedy?  You guys send him to Washington because of his last name?  MA makes some crazy decisions.

I think a lot of people (myself included on Tierney) voted for these folks because they can't stand the G.O.P. agenda.  Helping even a moderate Republican to office supports that agenda.

So, you voted for a crook, and you think that's good for the country?

This is why the left fails us. Will people finally wake up and understand that the left does not have the interests of the people, the middle class, at the center of their policies?  how many more years of middle class decline before you understand you have been fed dog food?

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Jmel was right when ended all his posts with "you'll be crying in November" or some such november nonsense.

Tears of joy!

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Jmel was right when ended all his posts with "you'll be crying in November" or some such november nonsense.

Tears of joy!

Always classy billy.  Maybe you`ve never won and don`t know how to act?  Guess I can`t blame you for that.

Ohhh dont be so sad, I understand why you're so distraught after months of your baseless predictions. Did you learn anything out of this? Anything?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Tears of joy!

sore winner!

Tears of joy!

Always classy billy.  Maybe you`ve never won and don`t know how to act?  Guess I can`t blame you for that.

Ohhh dont be so sad, I understand why you're so distraught after months of your baseless predictions. Did you learn anything out of this? Anything?

I`m not sad billy boy.  Nothing changed, or don`t you realize that?  Half of the country doesn`t want to contribute yet wants EBT, food stamps, Obamaphones, and a weekly check.  Those people came out in droves to protect their free stuff.  The other half (me) will pay the bill.

It was the day that the people sitting in the cart forced the people pulling the cart to pull harder.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

This is why the left fails us. Will people finally wake up and understand that the left does not have the interests of the people, the middle class, at the center of their policies?  how many more years of middle class decline before you understand you have been fed dog food?

A plurality of American voters clearly disagrees with you...(perhaps with the mind that even dog food is better than no food).

The middle class is not declining, per se, but it is indeed changing.  That you and so many other so-called "conservatives" don't see it is a big problem that only you can solve.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

So, you voted for a crook, and you think that's good for the country?

[/QUOTE]

His in-laws were crooks.  His wife was too.  He was tainted by association.  And despite this he is better than the social conservatives that are an integral part of the G.O.P.  

And you don't really expect me to buy the line that the G.O.P. wants the middle class to succeed do you?  It's policies are aimed to benefit the rich in the hopes it will trickle down.  But the trickle never quite gets there...  That's your "dog food" that you are eating and the rest of the country just rejected.

[/QUOTE]

So 54% with his own party means "Republican agenda"?  100% Dem is OK though?  Just want to be clear.

And BTW..........Nobody is "connected" to guys like Akin and Murdock.  The Left and the media relentlessly try to "connect" them, as opposed to focusing on real issues (like Benghazi) but, 2 morons that would say the things they said about rape need to go away and go away fast.  We all know that.  They were asked to resign REPEATEDLY and should have.  Don`t see any Democrats asking dirtballs (and there are plenty) on their side to go away.

[/QUOTE]

Akin and Murdouch are Republicans.  So is Brown.  There is your connection.  And you can read the G.O.P. platform on social issues to see that those two crazies are actually mainstream.  Women in particular took note and Obama and Warren both won that group (more than half the country).  Policies are important.

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Tears of joy!

sore winner!

Maybe you and jmel should take a day to STFU and sit down. Take some deep breaths and re-evaluate.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I respect Jmel and Skeeter for posting today - I wouldn't have been in the mood if the shoe were on the other foot.

I would like to know if there's any part of you that feels like you were fed a line by some of these talking heads trying to explain away the poll numbers.  It looks like if anything Dems were undersampled, and "experts" like Rove, Morris & Rasmussen should either know better or get out of the business.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

So 54% with his own party means "Republican agenda"?  100% Dem is OK though?  Just want to be clear.

And BTW..........Nobody is "connected" to guys like Akin and Murdock.  The Left and the media relentlessly try to "connect" them, as opposed to focusing on real issues (like Benghazi) but, 2 morons that would say the things they said about rape need to go away and go away fast.  We all know that.  They were asked to resign REPEATEDLY and should have.  Don`t see any Democrats asking dirtballs (and there are plenty) on their side to go away.

Akin and Murdouch are Republicans.  So is Brown.  There is your connection.  And you can read the G.O.P. platform on social issues to see that those two crazies are actually mainstream.  Women in particular took note and Obama and Warren both won that group (more than half the country).  Policies are important.

"those two crazies are actually mainstream"

Bull-Sh!t!  And you know it.  

Should we tie every good Democrat to the whack-job-moonbats in the party?

• The GOP leaders enabled these two and it cost them.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"those two crazies are actually mainstream"

Bull-Sh!t!  And you know it.  

Should we tie every good Democrat to the whack-job-moonbats in the party?

[/QUOTE]

Have you read the G.O.P. platform?   That's mainstream thought: outlaw all abortions except for life of mother.  Akin and Mordouch support the same exact thing.  They dress the view up a bit with their weird sense of science and religion, but the policy is the same. Scary.  

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

The Warren win really blows me away.  From Oklahoma, questionable "heritage" claims, ZERO experience, yet she beats a very popular, bi-partisan guy?  Tierney too.  A darn criminal?  How about Kennedy?  You guys send him to Washington because of his last name?  MA makes some crazy decisions. 

Ya, that's how ya lose with 'dignity', insult the people who beat your candidates.

I wonder where pinkie is on this one.... /sigh

That's what I thought.

Glad to see the left behave so badly in their victory.  Bunch of angry, arrogant winners.  And you wonder why I can't vote for your guy.  I could never stand beside you and vote for the same things.  I have compassion you do not posess.

Oh, By the way:  Congratulations on your big win.

In response to NO MO O's comment:

His in-laws were crooks.  His wife was too.  He was tainted by association.  And despite this he is better than the social conservatives that are an integral part of the G.O.P.  

And you don't really expect me to buy the line that the G.O.P. wants the middle class to succeed do you?  It's policies are aimed to benefit the rich in the hopes it will trickle down.  But the trickle never quite gets there...  That's your "dog food" that you are eating and the rest of the country just rejected.

It is not elitist, it is factual.  Maybe you think using facts makes you part of an "elite".  That could well be.  You like your rants devoid of actual factual content.

You are a peach.. TAINTED BY ASSOCIATION ?

arrogant, elitist, condescending... a peach.

We don't need no education 
    We dont need no thought control
    No dark sarcasm in the classroom
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
    All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
    All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

•  

• Sections
    Shortcuts