Good thing Obama is a Dem...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Good thing Obama is a Dem...

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So Obama is attacked from the left for how he makes war on terrorists, but many conservatives will still suggest he is a left wing apologist for radical Islamists.   Interesting...

[/QUOTE]

You are by far too kind sir.

That's not an attack but I do appreciate your use of words. Can I quote you?

[/QUOTE]

You don't kill dozens of Al Queda types, including their supreme leader and get labeled a left wing apologist for radical Islamists.   Unless that is, you are an idiot ideologue then all bets are off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Whad' ya think?  Lynch 'em all?

[/QUOTE]

Concentrate on figuring out your own thought process.  You have a hard enough time on that topic.  Thinking about others is quite beyond your reach.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whad' ya think?  Lynch 'em all?

[/QUOTE]

Concentrate on figuring out your own thought process.  You have a hard enough time on that topic.  Thinking about others is quite beyond your reach.

[/QUOTE]

Just keeping with your thought process, cuz that's how you roll!

I think about others all the time, my family, my co-workers, even my fellow Americans, especially when I see my pay-stub.

It lists all of my deductions including health-care, Dental, 401K, taxes, medicare, SSI, MA tax, etc.

And you know what, my take home pay has gone down as a percentage of my salary over the last four years.

I want it to go up each year, that's why I support Romney.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Comparing Pakistan to Iraq!!!!

we invaded Iraq for no reason what so ever.  We outlawed all of the bureaucrats - you know, the guys that knw how to keep the lighs on.  And then we disband the military with out being able to collect their weapons.  In essence, we needlessly invaded a country, turn the army into well armed insurgents, and then give them organizational support.  Perfect strategy.

pakisan, on the other hand, is the base of operations for insurgents killing US soldiers.

surely even the wing nuts can see the difference between needlessly invading a country and trying to protect US Soldiers.  Because the alternatives to the drone attacks is to either leave Afhganistan now or an incursion into Pakistan with boots on the ground.

Sections
Shortcuts