GOP and Trust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

Re: GOP and Trust

Actually, most of what I've read show that many believe that he is just the least worst choice of the two

There in lies the problem.  STOP READING THE MSM bs and think for yourself man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

There was no primary in 1960???  REALLY?

Tell Hubert Humphery, Pat Brown, Goerge Smathers, Mike deSalle and JFK.  They were pretty involved in 49 primaries that didn't happen!

What a LOSER!

Wouldjya like a list of the primary results, dunce?

And if ya wanna play that stupid, "he didn't get enough delegates in the primaries", baloonhead, jiz, might I point you to the last one?

No primaries in 1960.  GOD, thats fcking funny!

Hey spanky, in 1960 only 12 states held primaries.
    But I guess in your whacko wingnut alternate reality that constitutes a majority.

Although Kennedy had only competed in nine presidential primaries, Kennedy's rivals, Johnson and Symington, failed to campaign in any primaries....from 1936 to 1968, 12 states used them.

Kinda hard to have a primary when your two opponents didn't even compete

In the week before the convention opened, Kennedy received two new challengers when Lyndon B. Johnson, the powerful Senate Majority Leader from Texas, and Adlai Stevenson, the party's nominee in 1952 and 1956, officially announced their candidacies.

Ya might want to study up on your U.S. history.
    Slapping you around on facts is tedious and boring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Tell Hubert Humphery, Pat Brown, Goerge Smathers, Mike deSalle and JFK.  They were pretty involved in 49 primaries that didn't happen!

What a LOSER!

And if ya wanna play that stupid, "he didn't get enough delegates in the primaries", baloonhead, jiz, might I point you to the last one?

Another fact for your self-delusion to deal with;

The impetus for national adoption of the binding primary election was the chaotic 1968 Democratic National Convention.

Ummm, which comes first spanky? 1960 or 1968

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Who's Dick Chenny?

Debt doesn't matter if it is borrowing to smooth out the tax collection over the year.  Taking on debt for most infrastructure also doesn't matter up to a point.

Taking on 40% budgetary to pay for food stamps and other personal entitlements is financially stupid.  It is paying an existing obligation by spreading the cost voer, say, ten years.  Oh, and it is added to constantly, making that borrow/debt/entitlement stream the closest thing to a perpetual motion machine you will ever see.

Debt added for these types of things will be with us for a long time with no common benefit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I skeeterdunce and gregypoo are still at here.... correction Dick Cheney said   "The Debt Doesn't Matter, Reagan Proved That"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

Well to listen to msobstinates argument you can't believe the wingnuts either but that is the reason she'll vote wingnut in the election.

I guess it's that reverse psychology thingy or something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

that is the reason she'll vote wingnut in the election. 

You can thank me later. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

In response to harleyroadking12s comment:

I skeeterdunce and gregypoo are still at here.... correction Dick Cheney said   "The Debt Doesn't Matter, Reagan Proved That"

I believe the correct quote is; "Reagan proved deficits don't matter."

Ole chickenhawk was referring to the fact that Ronnie Raygun raised deficits faster and higher than any of his predecessors and yet he was still re-elected.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Oh thats just fabulous.  Yea, it was republicans against JFK's Catholicism in the democratic primary.

woof!

There just isn't room here for citing all the posts here, there and everywhere RE: Catholics being straight conservatives.  And in the most Catholic AND liberal state in the union.

Oh, and if ya could even find Current(GORE)TV yesterday, the dems are doing it all over again against the Mormons, but the Senate Majority Leader, somehow, doesn't count.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Geepers you're an idiot.

Hey moron, JFK was selected by ballot at the convention, as was every candidate back then.
    There were no primary battles.

So there goes that theory spanky.

Care to try again with another nonsensical post?

What a LOSER!

Still waitin on those 49 primary results there spanky.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Anyone else feel like they're watching a tennis match?

I've been doing something most of you won't even bother doing: going over both platforms. Know what I find?

Good things on both sides and bad things on both sides, as is usually the case. I base my vote mostly on what I find in the platforms, as should everyone. We all pay way too much attention to the news and the news doesn't always tell you everything.

One thing I've noticed, however, that is very much worth pointing out, is the outright lies and deceit coming from the dems.

'Dems need to hammer Ryan fast and prove clearly that he is a liar because he is a very skilled pol' - Howard Fineman for the Huffington Post.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz used a L A Times article to claim that Romney is responsible for the abortion plank on the GOP platform. When Anderson Cooper (CNN) confronted her with the fact that the Times article was actually the exact opposite of what was sited, Schultz replied with, and I quote:
     Anderson, it doesn't matter.

If the dems are left with nothing other than telling lies and calling names to keep Obama in the White House then I must ask any of you to answer why they are any better than Romney, who's party is being accused of doing the same things by some here on this forum?
     And I would remind all of you that if the pres lies, it's grounds for impechment.

Sections
Shortcuts