GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Your dream is to use the government to force decisions on people.  You find this abhorrent when it comes to purely economic matters.  But you support it for personal morality issues.  Which do you think is more important to the individual?  But you don't care.  You are right, the others are wrong and you will force them to obey.  And you pretend to uphold freedom...  and pretend to support "small government"... Fraud.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Your dream is to use the government to force decisions on people. 

You mean like Obamacare?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion :   Your dream is to use the government to force decisions on people.   You mean like Obamacare?
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

You are missing the point.  You folks object to Obamacare as a loss of rights.  But have no problem in taking the rights of millions on the incredibly personal decision of abortion.  No problem with that.  We like big government for that...

And really, what rights have you lost under Obamacare?  The "right" to be uninsured so others will pick up the tab when you are sick and injured?  Some right.  What about responsibility?  Thought you folks liked that idea.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : You are missing the point.  You folks object to Obamacare as a loss of rights.  But have no problem in taking the rights of millions on the incredibly personal decision of abortion.  No problem with that.  We like big government for that... And really, what rights have you lost under Obamacare?  The "right" to be uninsured so others will pick up the tab when you are sick and injured?  Some right.  What about responsibility?  Thought you folks liked that idea.

What a joke. How about the rights of the unborn flushed down some toilet?

Obamacare has caused my health insurance to rise and all of us (who work) will pay higher taxes to pay for Obamacare.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Abortion is a legal procedure but don't tell me I have to accept it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : What a joke. How about the rights of the unborn flushed down some toilet? Obamacare has caused my health insurance to rise and all of us (who work) will pay higher taxes to pay for Obamacare.

The joke is you fail to understand that the country is deeply divided on whether the "unborn" have rights.  You don't care.  You want too impose your view on others.  And you pretend to support the concept of freedom.  Now THAT is a joke.

And tsk, tsk you don't like to pay taxes.  You have never done that before? That's the loss of rights you are complaining about? There are lots of programs I disagree with and yet I pay my taxes. We all do this.  That is no real loss of rights at all. It's part of being in a democratic society.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Abortion is a legal procedure but don't tell me I have to accept it.

Then don't have one.  But don't deny it to others who have a different view.  Respect is a hard concept for you folks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : The joke is you fail to understand that the country is deeply divided on whether the "unborn" have rights.  You don't care.  You want too impose your view on others.  And you pretend to support the concept of freedom.  Now THAT is a joke. And tsk, tsk you don't like to pay taxes.  You have never done that before? That's the loss of rights you are complaining about? There are lots of programs I disagree with and yet I pay my taxes. We all do this.  That is no real loss of rights at all. It's part of being in a democratic society.

Really?

I want to impose my opinions on others?

I just want this idiot voted out in 2012 before he turns the US into a banana republic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Then don't have one.  But don't deny it to others who have a different view.  Respect is a hard concept for you folks.

Right, we should get out of the way and let you kill babies.

Do what you're good at. Murdering the unborn.

We should respect your right to kill your own.

Makes sense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Then don't have one.  But don't deny it to others who have a different view.  Respect is a hard concept for you folks.

I agree.

We should step out of the way and let you do what Democrats are good at, killing unborn babies.

We should respect your right to murder your own.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I agree. We should step out of the way and let you do what Democrats are good at, killing unborn babies. We should respect your right to murder your own.

What divisive nonsense you speak.  

You and the Republicans want to impose your religious/moral values on the rest of us.  So much for freedom...  so much for rights... so much for individualism.  You like it that way.  You are a fascist.  And those people have proven quite capable of murder of full fledged human beings.  How far would you go to stop the "murder" of "unborn babies"?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : What divisive nonsense you speak.   You and the Republicans want to impose your religious/moral values on the rest of us.  So much for freedom...  so much for rights... so much for individualism.  You like it that way.  You are a fascist.  And those people have proven quite capable of murder of full fledged human beings.  How far would you go to stop the "murder" of "unborn babies"?

I don't want to impose my values on you or anyone else believe what you want.

You have to live with it not me.

I have evolved on this issue over time.

The fact remains when you abort you are killing a baby.

Watching films of the fetus develope changed me.

It just amazes me how some people such as yourself just dismiss the idea of what it is you are actually doing.

It's legal, Republican Presidents have governed pretty well with that law on the books just as Romney will.

But don't put us down for placing value on the life of an unborn child.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Ya, ain't it funny how when your wingnut masters proposed the individual mandate a decade ago you nose-to-buttocks lemmings fell in line and supported it. Ain't it just freakin hilarious that when your nominee enacted the blueprint for Obamacare you spineless mice shrugged it off and turned around and cursed the 'other' nominee for using the same model. You're an ideological ignoramus who only regurgitates wingnuts talking points. You're incapable of thinking for yourself.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men[/QUOTE]

12 angry men without 1 brain.

Let me explain the big difference.

Massachusets is a state the USA is a country.

The people of Massachusetts wanted Romneycare.

A majority of US citizens didn't wan't Obamacare as all polls showed.

Doesn't make any difference what Romney did as governor of Massachusetts as President of the USA he promises to repeal Obamacare his first day in office.

This one issue is largely responsbile for Obama ignoring the unemployment job issues in this country for his first 2 years in office when he had fillibuster proof majorities in both houses of congress.

And one of the primary reasons US corporations are now sitting on hugh amounts of capital afraid to hire new employees because they have no idea what the actual cost to do so will be.

And the primary reason why the messiah you blind lemmings are lined up behind will be unemployed in 2013.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I have to admit I never understood that kind of thinking either. No issue killing babies but when it comes to murderers....oh no hold on...we can't be killing them. Now of course their argument will be that we could end up killing someone who's innocent. And that is possible. Anything is possible after all. BUT...aren't babies innocent??? I'm at least consistent...pro-choice and pro-death penalty. I guess I'm just pro-death : )
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

The rationale being that if you are truly pro-life then you believe that we (humans) do not get to pick and choose another person's ability to live...that extends to the death penalty..murder..etc. If you are truly pro-life ( and not just anti-choice) you would not be in favor of the death penalty..and you would be in favor of things like gun control.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I don't want to impose my values on you or anyone else believe what you want. You have to live with it not me. I have evolved on this issue over time. The fact remains when you abort you are killing a baby. Watching films of the fetus develope changed me. It just amazes me how some people such as yourself just dismiss the idea of what it is you are actually doing. It's legal, Republican Presidents have governed pretty well with that law on the books just as Romney will. But don't put us down for placing value on the life of an unborn child.

I don't accept your fact.  It is an opinion only.  Many, many others are of the same view.  But you don't really respect this viewpoint.

But I will respect your acceptance that you will not impose your views on others.  That is progress.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I have to admit I never understood that kind of thinking either. No issue killing babies but when it comes to murderers....oh no hold on...we can't be killing them. Now of course their argument will be that we could end up killing someone who's innocent. And that is possible. Anything is possible after all. BUT...aren't babies innocent??? I'm at least consistent...pro-choice and pro-death penalty. I guess I'm just pro-death : )
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

But you see most of the pro-choice people don't see the fetus as being an "innocent baby".  That changes the dynamic considerably.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to "Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : The rationale being that if you are truly pro-life then you believe that we (humans) do not get to pick and choose another person's ability to live...that extends to the death penalty..murder..etc. If you are truly pro-life ( and not just anti-choice) you would not be in favor of the death penalty..and you would be in favor of things like gun control. Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE] You are correct in that assessment. That is a bona fide pro life stance. Like abortion there are exceptions, self defense being the primary one. I have always had a problem with the death penalty, even for cop killers. Just not right.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I don't accept your fact.  It is an opinion only.  Many, many others are of the same view.  But you don't really respect this viewpoint. But I will respect your acceptance that you will not impose your views on others.  That is progress.

Don't respect  your opinion on this matter and don't understand it.

But if killing infants is ok with you it just says something about you and your value system..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : But you see most of the pro-choice people don't see the fetus as being an "innocent baby".  That changes the dynamic considerably.

What is it a racoon?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to "Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I don't accept your fact.  It is an opinion only.  Many, many others are of the same view.  But you don't really respect this viewpoint. But I will respect your acceptance that you will not impose your views on others.  That is progress. Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE] Hardly an opinion. To believe otherwise puts you solidly in the camp of spontaneous generation, ie. the fetus does not become a baby, it becomes a lawn chair. The larger point is, that, unimpressed, most zygotes or fetuses, what ever you want to call them, unimpressed by abortion, grow into people. Exceptions exist, but that's the rule. And that is not morals, but science.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.