GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Don't respect  your opinion on this matter and don't understand it. But if killing infants is ok with you it just says something about you and your value system..
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Don't be absurd.  No one is talking about killing infants.  You don't want to understand the alternate view.  That's your limitation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion": Hardly an opinion. To believe otherwise puts you solidly in the camp of spontaneous generation, ie. the fetus does not become a baby, it becomes a lawn chair. The larger point is, that, unimpressed, most zygotes or fetuses, what ever you want to call them, unimpressed by abortion, grow into people. Exceptions exist, but that's the rule. And that is not morals, but science.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

You are not an authority on "science". 

Is an acorn the same as an oak tree?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : If that helps you sleep at night. 
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

The truth is comforting.  How do you sleep at night thinking that "innocent babies" are being killed and you are doing nothing about it?  Indeed you support the idea?  Now that would keep me up at night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Don't be absurd.  No one is talking about killing infants.  You don't want to understand the alternate view.  That's your limitation.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

What is the alternate view?

Please enlighten me.

You abort a fetus you abort a human being.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Don't be absurd.  No one is talking about killing infants.  You don't want to understand the alternate view.  That's your limitation.

If your fetus was aborted would you be here?

Just trying to help you use all that untapped gray matter you lug around all day long.

Such a waste.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion": . The larger point is, that, unimpressed, most zygotes or fetuses, what ever you want to call them, unimpressed by abortion, grow into people. Exceptions exist, but that's the rule. And that is not morals, but science.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Actually, the majority of zygotes do not develop even develop into fetuses. The majority zygotes never even implant in the uterus and result in a pregnancy. In fact, a vast majority of those that do implant in the uterus don't make it past the first week or so after implantation. The ratio of fertilized eggs that make it to actual pregnancy is unbelievably small. I learned all of this years ago from my doctor. That is science..something that with every post you make it becomes increasingly clear that you know nothing about.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : What is the alternate view? Please enlighten me. You abort a fetus you abort a human being.

You are quite beyond enlightenment.  You just repeat your View and expect everyone to accept it.  They don't.

A fertilized egg is not a human being.  They are different things and as a result they are treated differently under the law. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Actually, the majority of zygotes do not develop even develop into fetuses. The majority zygotes never even implant in the uterus and result in a pregnancy. In fact, a vast majority of those that do implant in the uterus don't make it past the first week or so after implantation. The ratio of fertilized eggs that make it to actual pregnancy is unbelievably small. I learned all of this years ago from my doctor. That is science..something that with every post you make it becomes increasingly clear that you know nothing about.
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]

Truth of the matter is that if abortions were only used in saving the life of the mother this would not be the issue that it is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : If your fetus was aborted would you be here? Just trying to help you use all that untapped gray matter you lug around all day long. Such a waste.

The waste is what you are doing right now.  You are not thinking at all. I see your view.  I understand it.  Use it for yourself.  Just mind your own business.  And try not to be a nasty little turd.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : The waste is what you are doing right now.  You are not thinking at all. I see your view.  I understand it.  Use it for yourself.  Just mind your own business.  And try not to be a nasty little turd.

I'm not little.

Another snarky liberal on the ropes.

When all else fails turn on the Obama-Axelrod slime

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Truth of the matter is that if abortions were only used in saving the life of the mother this would not be the issue that it is.

Of course it would be an issue. Some nutjob somewhere would make it an issue because some people have nothing better to do.

So to be clear, do you feel that a woman or a child who is raped should be forced to carry and deliver a resulting pregnancy? What about  a doctor recommended abortion because the pregnancy just simply is not viable. Are you saying in that case, a woman should be forced to play a waiting game then suffer a physically and emotionally painful miscarriage?

The reality is that people need to simply stay out of decisions made by a woman and her doctor. It's really that simple.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I'm not little. Another snarky liberal on the ropes. When all else fails turn on the Obama-Axelrod slime

I am not on the "ropes".  That is your fantasy.  Show a little respect and you might get some back in return.  Or stay a turd.  i don't really care.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I am not on the "ropes".  That is your fantasy.  Show a little respect and you might get some back in return.  Or stay a turd.  i don't really care.

Just saying your posts have denigrated from defending your positions to snarky name calling.

A lot of that going around.

I sense your frustration.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion:
    [QUOTE]KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In an effort to explain his stance on abortion, Representative Todd Akin, the Republican Senate nominee from Missouri, provoked ire across the political spectrum on Sunday by saying that in instances of what he called “legitimate rape,” women’s bodies somehow blocked an unwanted pregnancy. Asked in an interview on a St. Louis television station about his views on abortion, Mr. Akin, a six-term member of Congress who is backed by Tea Party conservatives, made it clear that his opposition to the practice was nearly absolute, even in instances of rape. “It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,” Mr. Akin said of pregnancies from rape. “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something: I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be of the rapist, and not attacking the child.” http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/20/us/politics/todd-akin-provokes-ire-with-legitimate-rape-comment.html?_r=1&hpw#commentsContainer
    Posted by UserName99[/QUOTE]

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : You`re a filthy scum-bag and BDC should ban you forever. Desperate, clueless, loser, with a Wal Mart laptop in your Mama`s basement. Time to go upstairs, your oatmeal is ready.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    jmel is a bit thin skinned today:)................ It's okay to be ashamed of your republican party, jmel. LOLOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion :  
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

You guys are the party who sent the fat drunken murderer to congress for 47 years.

His good buddy ex-Klansman Democrat Senate Majority leader Robert Byrd to congress for 57 years.

The Democrats made Byrd the ex-KKK member President pro tempore, he was third in the line of the Presidential succession.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Former Senate Democrat majority leader Bobby Byrd profile aka Kleagle aka Exalted Cylops aka Democrat Senator Robert Byrd.

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.[9]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[9] Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops.[9] When it came time to elect the "Exalted Cyclops", the top officer in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

We're gonna put ya'll in chains

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Byrd left the Klan and became a liberal after he realized that enacting entitlement programs was the quickest way to destroy the black family.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Obama did, verbally.  He made quite a scene of it in Illinois, as State Senator.  one of the few votes he took, fighting for the "right" of abortion doctors to kill infants, ie. abortion survivors.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : And let`s not forget the KING of all ABUSERs of WOMEN,............the KEYNOTE speaker at the Democratic Convention........Bubba-that`s only a ketchup stain on that blue dress-Clinton!!! Alleyrat is a filthy pig and needs to be banned.  
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

I can't defend Akin however, these posters here seem to have a very insulated limited sense of the true history of the Democrat party.

Probably because they only know what they have been fed by the liberal media.

I can play the slime game too. There is a lot more to play.

Sections
Shortcuts