GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion

Liberals mean well but it's their programs that are destroying the economy as well as the long term fabric of the black family.

Fatherless black families are a product of liberalism and entitlements there was none of that in 40s or 50s before Johnson's Great Society in the mid 60s.

Entitlement spending has grown since and now is close to half of the annual budget.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion:
    In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Way to move those goal posts....AGAIN!!
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

I spent the first 8 years after college working with inner city kids mostly from NY city aged 14-17 because I thought I could make a difference.

Kids like Mike Tyson in the NYS Division for Youth, kids on probation. Did it for 8 years before I got into the phone business.

I think most people here want what they think whats best for America, I doubt race is a factor in this election.

Differences of opinion and philosophies, the race baiting and name calling demeans your message.

I've been able to travel to travel this country to states where the taxes are low and where minority ownership of businesses is high, I grew up in the north but I've seen it with my own eyes.

I base my opinions on my personal experiences.

High taxes kill the economy stifle growth and jobs, we have the highest corporate taxes on the planet.

The spending by George Bush and now by Obama has gotten us where we are.

You carry his water I'm ready for a change.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Done arguing for the night off to a restaurant to meet friends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Hey spanky, how do you know I'm white? Just another example of the pathetic, ignorant and stupid assumptions you bigots make based on your ignorant ideology. You don't even have the courtesy to ask what my racial background is... Yep, you bigots just 'know' these things. It's a 'gift'. Eh spanky? Yep, keep digging idiot. Apparently that hole ain't deep enough yet.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

I'm a great judge of character,

Typical case of white guilt.

I spent 8 years counciling some of the greatest liars on this planet, NY city gang kids.

I know one when I see one.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I'm a great judge of character, Typical case of white guilt. I spent 8 years counciling some of the greatest liars on this planet, NY city gang kids. I know one when I see one.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

You don't know much at all.  Maybe with some counseling you can do better. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : You don't know much at all.  Maybe with some counseling you can do better. 
    Posted by Reubenhop

I'm open to change, my opinions have evolved because of ideas of others.

Always will.

Never too old to learn from others. I truely believe everyone here has the interest of our country at heart.

But honestly nothing that I've read from you to date is compelling enough to move me off my current beliefs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I'm open to change, my opinions have evolved because of ideas of others. Always will. Never too old to learn from others. I truely believe everyone here has the interest of our country at heart. But honestly nothing that I've read from you to date is compelling enough to move me off my current beliefs.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

That's fine. At least you say you engage in thinking about what you say.  And I can't say that anything you have said is particularly compelling either.  Repelling sometimes.  Compelling, no.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

You are another here who spends too much time engaged in ad hominem personal attacks on those with who you disagree rather then the substance of the upcoming election.

And starting right back in this morning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

You are another here who spends too much time engaged in ad hominem personal attacks on those with who you disagree rather then the substance of the upcoming election. And starting right back in this morning.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Hypocrite. 

"If your fetus was aborted would you be here?"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Hypocrite.  "If your fetus was aborted would you be here?"
    Posted by Reubenhop

Confused about what consitutes a discussion about abortion on a thread named the same with a personal attack?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Forgive me for attempting to make a point on whether or not/if a fetus is a baby.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : Confused about what consitutes a discussion about abortion on a thread named the same with a personal attack?
    Posted by ThatWasMe

That was aimed at me.  Unnecessary and unkind.  Stop playing games.  Own up to what you are.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: GOP clarifies its view on rape/abortion : I'm open to change, my opinions have evolved because of ideas of others. Always will. Never too old to learn from others. I truely believe everyone here has the interest of our country at heart. But honestly nothing that I've read from you to date is compelling enough to move me off my current beliefs.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Here!Here!

I was a lefty until I was in my early 20's, then I began to realize, and I mean this factually, not in a derogatory way, how stupid liberalism /progressivism, what ever was.  It is simply vapid, and appeals to the heart at the exclusion of the mind.

Having become a conservative, I find that many of those that I grew up with that remained lefties grew into bitter middle-aged people, always chasing their youth, always avoiding the responsibility of adulthood.

that's simply been my experience.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

This guy should be ok he's a Democrat.

Former Dem. Hill Staffer and Obama Admin. Official Accused of Drugging and Sexually Assaulting Women

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/former-congressional-aide-accused-of-drugging-and-sexually-assaulting-women/2012/08/31/6cea9b34-f311-11e1-adc6-87dfa8eff430_story.html?hpid=z4

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Doctors & Workers A doctor from France says: "In France, the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us.... in the USA, about 3 years ago we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls.... we made him President of the United States, and now....... the whole damn country is looking for work.” 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Poll by Democrats Carville and Greenberg has the racist wingnut independents falling in behind Romny. Racist wingnut Rassmussen poll has Romney up by 3 pts today.

Poll Gives Romney Double-Digit Lead Among Independents

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/315538/poll-gives-romney-double-digit-lead-among-independents-katrina-trinko

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Poll by Democrats Carville and Greenberg has the racist wingnut independents falling in behind Romny. Racist wingnut Rassmussen poll has Romney up by 3 pts today.

Poll Gives Romney Double-Digit Lead Among Independents

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/315538/poll-gives-romney-double-digit-lead-among-independents-katrina-trinko

What I can't understand, and I really mean this, is why Romney is not up by twenty points.  Look, and I mean this impartially, or at least as much as possible, Obama has been a disaster.

To tell you the truth, I think it is more Romney than Obama at this point.  Obama took his shot over the Summer, and failed to dent Romney.  Romney has completely failed to capitalize on Obama not moving the stick above 50%.  I fear Romney is playing defense all the way to the election, and might lose because of that.

Sections
Shortcuts