GOP in a pickle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Re: GOP in a pickle

This just in from CNN.

"Sixty-seven percent of people questioned in the poll say that the GOP is not doing enough to cooperate with the White House, up 6 points from last April."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: GOP in a pickle:
    So your all sticking with your story? I can't wait for the egg to come flying at you.   This will be fun.
    Posted by Ltown1

How adult of you...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Ltown

and the rest of the story.

Sixty-seven percent of people questioned in the poll say that the GOP is not doing enough to cooperate with the White House, up 6 points from last April. Americans appear split on whether the president is doing enough to reach out to the Republicans, with 52 percent saying Obama's not doing enough to cooperate with the GOP and 47 percent saying he is doing enough to reach across the political aisle. The 52 percent who say the president's not doing enough to encourage bipartisanship is up 16 points from last April.

and also from CNN
    Two days before the White House health care summit, the American Medical Association and some 75 other doctors' groups are focusing on one battle: malpractice reform.

In a letter to the president obtained by CNN Radio, the organizations imply that if President Obama is serious about working across party lines then malpractice or tort reform is the way to do it.

"A bipartisan agreement [on malpractice reform] would send an important signal… that Democrats and Republicans alike are willing to put aside partisanship to control costs and improve patient care," the letter states.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Ltown and the rest of the story. Sixty-seven percent of people questioned in the poll say that the GOP is not doing enough to cooperate with the White House, up 6 points from last April. Americans appear split on whether the president is doing enough to reach out to the Republicans, with 52 percent saying Obama's not doing enough to cooperate with the GOP and 47 percent saying he is doing enough to reach across the political aisle. The 52 percent who say the president's not doing enough to encourage bipartisanship is up 16 points from last April. and also from CNN Two days before the White House health care summit, the American Medical Association and some 75 other doctors' groups are focusing on one battle: malpractice reform. In a letter to the president obtained by CNN Radio, the organizations imply that if President Obama is serious about working across party lines then malpractice or tort reform is the way to do it. "A bipartisan agreement [on malpractice reform] would send an important signal… that Democrats and Republicans alike are willing to put aside partisanship to control costs and improve patient care," the letter states.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe

I'm sure it was an honest mistake, Ltown leaving that part out....: )

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

We'll see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In other words....name calling by Left, ok. Name calling by Right, hateful.

Got it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

All you people do is whine. 

You play politics all day and night and when you get outplayed, you whine.

Whine, whine, whine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Um...pot? Is that you?

I got played? Um...hate to break it to you but I'm not involved in anything that has to do with healthcare reform bills. That would be congressmen and senators.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

A bad idea is a bad idea whether it's on TV or not.

10% of people think Congress is doing a good job.  WHY would we place the health of our families in the hands of such incompetence????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

10% think they're doing a good job and 67% think it's the GOP's fault.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

67% think it's the fault of the group that isn't in charge. Fcuking brilliant! LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

THE REPUBLICANS HAVEN'T BEEN IN CHARGE OF CONGRESS FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

In Response to Re: GOP in a pickle : Ltown1, was it not YOU that said somewhere here that the conservatives on this board were full of hate??? Calling us morons? How hateful! And your pal Hansonbrothers' remark about a pickle??? More hate. Pickles can easily be found in Bawney Fwanks office too. Gotta be fair you know. Americans understand three things about healthcare: 1. Healthcare system is broken 2. It needs to be fixed 3. Obama's plan is no solution
    Posted by Newtster

DING DING DING !!!! Give that man a Ceegar !!.. oops.. Sorry Monica.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

We'll see.
    Posted by Ltown1

Yes we will, I've already sent my Congresswoman and Senator a note letting them know where I stand on the latest resurection of the Healthcare Bill and that is; Scrap it Now and Start Over.  I also signed the online Scrap it Now Petition being circulated by John McCain.  I want small incremental improvements, as I am not interested in destabilizing my coverage or my aging parents Medicare.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

All you people do is whine.  You play politics all day and night and when you get outplayed, you whine. Whine, whine, whine.
    Posted by Ltown1

Pick one of the below

KETTLE? 
    BS?
    POT??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

WOW   The GOP looked dumb on camera. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Obama was smug and condescending. Something you Lefties whined about when Bush did it. Yet again another example, Dem does it, good. Rep does it bad.
    Also, if a Rep had called for this summit the Left would have whined about it being a political stunt, which let's face it...it was.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.