Re: GOP: Why don't you grab a mop!

In Response to GOP: Why don't you grab a mop!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vWPH7vAN4M
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_IAN081P8I

hand one to all these characters....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Cute story the first time I read about it 4 days ago.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Some libs cannot see the failures and hypocicies in the dems party. The proof? DOMA is rationalized by libs since it was Clinton, same with DODT. Dems have super majorities and still can't get anything done and libs blame it on republicans!!

hahahahahaha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

In Response to Re: GOP: Why don't you grab a mop!:
    [QUOTE]Some libs cannot see the failures and hypocicies in the dems party. The proof? DOMA is rationalized by libs since it was Clinton, same with DODT. Dems have super majorities and still can't get anything done and libs blame it on republicans!! hahahahahaha!
    Posted by sk8ter2008[/QUOTE]

You sound kind of like the guy looking over the janitor's shoulder.  Check out some early Reagan quotes.  Over and over he said 'It takes a long time to turn around a big ship.  Don't expect results in days, weeks or even months.'  And Reagan wasn't left with anything near the catastrophy this admin. faces.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

[QUOTE]Reagan got off his horse and sat down with Tip O'Neil and got things done.  He only had half of congress on his side, not both. And when he left, left a world without a Soviet Union.  An IMMEASURABLE Peace Dividend
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Obama is the only one who is trying to work with the Republicans. 

You're all out to make Obama look like a failure.  That's your #1 goal.

The economy is in the toilet thanks to Republican spending and careless Republican policy.  Unemployment is at 9% as a result.  Rather than work to fix what you've done and put people back to work, you work against the stimulus package to create jobs and now you work against health care reform to help stimulate the eonomy further. 

If you do win back the white house in 2012, which you won't, the first thing the GOP will do is pass a jobs bill and reform health care.

It's all politics.  It's all greed.  GOP is all about putting their own interests in front of the country's.

You're disgraceful.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]Reagan got off his horse and sat down with Tip O'Neil and got things done.  He only had half of congress on his side, not both. And when he left, left a world without a Soviet Union.  An IMMEASURABLE Peace Dividend

Taking a few liberties with reality, are you?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

When Reagan left office the USSR was 3 years away from dissolving.  His influence on that can be debated, but even the awesome Ronald Reagan can not revise history to suit you.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Me thinks obama, a mop and a dirty floor is just right for his experience, talents and pay grade.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]People like Gorbachev, Pope JPII, Walesa and Solzhenitzhen all give Dutch primary credit for the Soviet collapse.  No offence, but you can debate it all you want with them.  I'm good

Another fabrication.  Gee, Greg, its not like this hasn't been in the news recently.  Stick to what you're good at.  Start another DOMA thread.  You can make up whatever you want there because no one knows or cares much about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]standard Chicago politics, Obama always wants someone to do  his job. Bush didn't ask Dems to Mop up after Clinton. O yea he was still moping up after the first Bush.  American (2010)
    Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE]

Maybe because there was nothing to mop up after Clinton.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Reagan did stand in front of the Berlin wall and yelled at the TV cameras "Tear down this wall!!!"  And it worked.

I tried it myself.  I stood at an intersection and yelled "Cars stop!!!" when the light was red and "Cars go!!!" when it turned green.  It's very empowering how they obey me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]Reagan did stand in front of the Berlin wall and yelled at the TV cameras "Tear down this wall!!!"  And it worked.  I tried it myself.  I stood at an intersection and yelled "Cars stop!!!" when the light was red and "Cars go!!!" when it turned green.  It's very empowering how they obey me.
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]

Reagan Smash!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j40cG8ZpdTg&feature=related

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"The economy is in the toilet thanks to Republican spending and careless Republican policy"
    Should this have been your campaign slogan, then?
    "Too much government spending a problem? Elect Obama, he'll quadruple it!"

", you work against the stimulus package to create jobs"
    'Stimulus' is nothing but wasteful political pork and has been an unmitigated disaster, promises about the stimulus creating jobs were ridiculously false ...(except government jobs)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

[QUOTE]"The economy is in the toilet thanks to Republican spending and careless Republican policy" Should this have been your campaign slogan, then? "Too much government spending a problem? Elect Obama, he'll quadruple it!" ", you work against the stimulus package to create jobs" 'Stimulus' is nothing but wasteful political pork and has been an unmitigated disaster, promises about the stimulus creating jobs were ridiculously false ...(except government jobs)
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

unmitigated disaster?   Unmitigated?  That's a big word for you Bobin.   You get one of those vocabulary calendars for your birthday?

I seem to remember Obama and his administration saying that the stimulus was going to take a while to reach the people.  They warned us that 2009 would be a grind and the jobs wouldn't kick in until the first quarter 2010.  

Once again,  you're just playing politics.  Trying to paint Obama as a failure when eveything he said was going to happen is happening.  

The sad part for you is when the jobs start in 2010, the money will keep people working through 2012 which will leave little chance that you and you're party of greedy fat while men will win back any of the votes you lost with your gluttony.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP: Why don't you grab a mop! :
    Obama is the only one who is trying to work with the Republicans. WOW!! Can you cite SOME example of the Messiahs hands across the aisle kumbaya? 
    You're all out to make Obama look like a failure.  That's your #1 goal. He's doing a fine job all by himself.
    The economy is in the toilet thanks to Republican spending and careless Republican policy.  IF the Dem agenga is to spend and spend.. then tax.. how can you justify this nonsense? You have distorted hindsight. Do you think spending generations into oblivion is the ANSWER?
    Unemployment is at 9% as a result.  Numbers game.. It's closer to 19%
    Rather than work to fix what you've done and put people back to work, you work against the stimulus package to create jobs and now you work against health care reform to help stimulate the eonomy further. Stimulus my AZZ you ninny. It's a tax on the working to benefit the lazy, minorities and illegals.
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]"The economy is in the toilet thanks to Republican spending and careless Republican policy" Should this have been your campaign slogan, then? "Too much government spending a problem? Elect Obama, he'll quadruple it!" ", you work against the stimulus package to create jobs" 'Stimulus' is nothing but wasteful political pork and has been an unmitigated disaster, promises about the stimulus creating jobs were ridiculously false ...(except government jobs)
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

Don't forget - Bush started the stimulus programs and he initiated the first emergency bail outs.  I think the only nice thing Obama has said about Bush is that Bush did the right thing to avoid economic disaster.  Obama isn't too proud to follow Bush's lead on this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP: Why don't you grab a mop! : Don't forget - Bush started the stimulus programs and he initiated the first emergency bail outs.  I think the only nice thing Obama has said about Bush is that Bush did the right thing to avoid economic disaster.  Obama isn't too proud to follow Bush's lead on this.
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]

or in Afgan.. or in Iraq.. oopsie

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GOP: Why don't you grab a mop! :
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy[/QUOTE]

Tax on the working to benefit the lazy?  

What in God's name are you talking about?   More Republican politics.  Making stuff up to sabotage Obama and benefit yourselves.

The working class got a tax cut.   Any taxes were on corporations and the wealthy earning over 250,000 a year.  

Why don't you stop with your revisionist history and political games.  Why don't you stop spreading lies to benefit your own agenda.  

Why do you hate America?

Sections
Shortcuts