"Government Doesn't Create Jobs"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

"Government Doesn't Create Jobs"

Toward the end of the debate, Mitt emphatically declared this twice...along with his tired "I know how to create jobs" phrase. If government doesn't create jobs, why is he running for a government job and claiming he can create 12 million of them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re:

In response to UserName99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Toward the end of the debate, Mitt emphatically declared this twice...along with his tired "I know how to create jobs" phrase. If government doesn't create jobs, why is he running for a government job and claiming he can create 12 million of them?

[/QUOTE]

He intends to use magic beans and not the government for this purpose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Re:

Really?

That's it?

Wow!

I kinda thought you two might have a little more to add, guess not, enjoy the rest of your day.

They're going to get worse for Obama after today!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re:

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UserName99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He intends to use magic beans and not the government for this purpose.

[/QUOTE]

"Magic beans" is the free enterprise system. Reagan believed in free enterprise and said that government is the problem, not the solution . Reagan's policies getting government out of the way helped create 24 million net new jobs...Obama's policies have resulted in ZERO net jobs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re:

Government creates government jobs which are a drain on the wealth of a country. The private sector creates both wealth and jobs that contribute the the wealth of a country. Romney understands this concept perfectly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re:

Romney is trying so hard to be Reagan II that he's completely lost and sense or sight of who HE is and what he really stands for, other than simply wanting to be the top dog at the hydrant.

This is a man who does not take well to being challenged on anything, much less his own stated positions.  An egomaniacal elitist salesman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re:

In response to BetheKoolaid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Obama's policies have resulted in ZERO net jobs.

[/QUOTE]

Take out governmnet jobs and look at the numbers.  After all, government jobs don't matter and government is the 'problem', right?

According to BLS, the private sector employed 110,985,000 people in January 2009. The private sector hit bottom in February 2010 with 106,773,000 employees. By July 2012, that number had grown to 111,317,000.  ~ 4.5 million private sector jobs.

ps..Reagan's net total was 16million, not 24

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Re:

So, net gain of 332,000 jobs in four years?  If I do the math?  You guys like math, right?

So even if I use your 16 million #, then Reagan had roughly a 4800%, or 48 times the jobs increase that Obama has had. 

I'd like to see the increase in Government positions since '09, I know I could look it up, but hey, so can you!

Thanks for playing.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re:

This is a man who does not take well to being challenged on anything, much less his own stated positions.  An egomaniacal elitist salesman.

Sounds like projection from an Obama supporter.

Sections
Shortcuts