Great, this things broken again.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Great, this things broken again.

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

I have to keep reloading threads since 2/3 of the time they load a white screen...     

Not sure if that's the current problem you're having.

Im have the same problem....glad it's not just me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

It's the NSA.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Everything is working fine for me, we'll, except that all your posts are in Spanish. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Everything is working fine for me, we'll, except that all your posts are in Spanish.

Funny, all your posts look like greek to me.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

skeeter,

The major software problems today left you untouched. Feel lucky...very lucky.

Many of could not even post...never mind load a thread. BDC was aware of the commentary problems.

To their credit, I contacted them through the form...got a very quick reply from the Boston.com Support Team.

It told me everying I had asked. No, it was not just my page/account with a software problem. They were already aware of the problem(s). They did not know how long it was going to take to repair the problems.

On point, knew it was also not the computer I was using at the time. Also, I think it is wise to contact BDC through the form provided. Takes a minute to fill out.

They are also stretching their software people between here and the Wor. Telegram & Gazette, as BDC Dottie has posted. 

p.s. Btw, skeeter. Thought you would have made a point to at least learn basic Spanish. I mean, in the Border Fence thread all the concern about all the Mexicans here and coming here illegally. My 4 years of French helps a little, also being a romance language, but it is not Spanish. Never learned much Italian growing up, another romance language. And Latin really does not help me pivot to Spanish. Wink

On the forum: try this. Look up at the ceiling. At the top of your lungs, shout "KAHN!!!".

when you look back at your screen, well, nothing will be fixed, but you will feel better.

on learning Spanish: I speak less than fluent.  I got yelled at in Argentina for something I said, so, now, I just smile.

Waiting for an invasion of those that speak some of the languages I know, as rusty as my use is getting.