Guess who is 65 years old today ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Guess who is 65 years old today ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYqrRh-Tzo

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Guess who is 65 years old today ?

Without a doubt best ever. Orr played ever facet of the game. He could score, defend and fight.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

I'll take Gretzky even though the comparison is silly.  Double the Stanley Cup success and a mind boggling list of records.

Happy birthday to Bobby Orr.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Imagine, if Bobby Orr was protected like Gretzky was, what OTHER records Orr would have.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Imagine, if Bobby Orr was protected like Gretzky was, what OTHER records Orr would have.

If Orr had played center instead of defense he might have lasted longer ..... and what a forechecking machine he would have been .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

If Orr had played center instead of defense he might have lasted longer ..... and what a forechecking machine he would have been .

Exactly

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

A defenseman that needs to be 'protected' wouldn't make much of a defenseman. 

Bad knees was his problem, not lack of protection. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

Boy did you miss the point.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

happy birthday Bobby Orr

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

My bad.  I guess I thought you said that if Orr was protected like Gretzky then he would have more records.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

My bad.  I guess I thought you said that if Orr was protected like Gretzky then he would have more records.

Based on your reply before it seemed quite clear you didn't get it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

My greatest boyhood hero, well right behind US Astronauts.  I still have my copy of Bobby Orr and the Big Bad Bruins.  There was nothing better then watchng an end to end advance by Orr while killing the power play.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

He may be 65 but his knees are 206 years old today.

Sections
Shortcuts