Gun Appreciation Day: Sponsored by White Supremecists, fringe lunatics, and conspiracy theorists!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Gun Appreciation Day: Sponsored by White Supremecists, fringe lunatics, and conspiracy theorists!

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Tim McVeigh.

Can't we just designate Idaho as a place where anything goes and let all of the crazies go there?  And Texas.  They can be like that area in Pakistan where the tribes rules - I mean Texas and Idaho are down that path anyways, kind of an American Taliban.  Religious fundamentalist.  Ignorant.  Armed to the teeth.  Hate the Government.  Beleive in myths.

Do you have a point here?  I am wondering why you inserted Tim McVeigh into this.  not following.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Gun Appreciation Day: Sponsored by White Supremecists, fringe lunatics, and conspiracy theorists!

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Tim McVeigh.

Can't we just designate Idaho as a place where anything goes and let all of the crazies go there?  And Texas.  They can be like that area in Pakistan where the tribes rules - I mean Texas and Idaho are down that path anyways, kind of an American Taliban.  Religious fundamentalist.  Ignorant.  Armed to the teeth.  Hate the Government.  Beleive in myths.

In the few minutes time it took for the snotty Mass. moonbat to insult Texans, 500 hardworking self reliant Mass residents packed up,  took the Pike West and left for a good private sector job...in Texas.  .....At the same time, 500 Auntie Zenuitis are driving East on the Pike, looking for the freebies and ready to vote Democrat. The future looks real bright for Mass, doesnt it?

Southern states accounted for more than one half of the nation's population growth between 2011 and 2000, despite having little more than one third of the population. Moreover, the South was the recipient of 95% of the inter-regional net domestic migration (people moving from one state to another).

Feel free to follow them.  I grew up near Texas.  Knew people that were in the building blown up by Tim McVeigh.  Kind of tired of reading all the BS that serves only to encourage people like him.

You don't like America.  Then leave.

Of course the quality of life and standard of living in the south would be even lower than it already is if it weren't for the subsidies they receive from the Northerners.  Imagine that - the people who hate the government and it's tax policy have a higher standard of living because of the Federal Government and it's tax policies.  Talk about stupidity.

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts