Gun control bill support fades and gun purchases soar after Boston Bombings.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Gun control bill support fades and gun purchases soar after Boston Bombings.

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

You're all over the place. What is your exact point?

No.  You're just nowhere.

I asked a question that you ignored.  Retrace the thread.  This isn't hard.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Gun control bill support fades and gun purchases soar after Boston Bombings.

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

I only saw questions where you were being sarcastic asking me if I knew what Muslim, etc. was

Otherwise I see no other questions direstly asked of me.

I'll repeat solely for your benefit:

The Constitution clearly establishes the right for Americans to form a "well-regulated militia" as an adjunct to the "right to bear arms".

What, if anything, in the law would prevent a group of American citizens who happen to be muslims from fortifying themselves, buying guns and forming a libertarian, 'freemen'-type militia in opposition to gov't policies...?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Right..because a gun will protect you from a bomb....geesh!

Most of my gun-owning friends are very responsible..normal people. I do know one guy though who seriously believes that the US is going to be in a civil war in the near future. He believes this because apparently it's difficult to by ammunition in NH..where he lives.

It is difficult to get ammo anywhere lately.  However, your friend is delusional if he thinks a bunch of weekend firearms users can effectively have a civil war against the government.  That ship has sailed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I only saw questions where you were being sarcastic asking me if I knew what Muslim, etc. was

Otherwise I see no other questions direstly asked of me.

I'll repeat solely for your benefit:

The Constitution clearly establishes the right for Americans to form a "well-regulated militia" as an adjunct to the "right to bear arms".

What, if anything, in the law would prevent a group of American citizens who happen to be muslims from fortifying themselves, buying guns and forming a libertarian, 'freemen'-type militia in opposition to gov't policies...?

Assuming that the 2nd amendment is about freemen type militias, nothing prevents it.

but, that is not what the 2nd amendment is about. It is about personal rights, which is the radical concept in the amendment that has the marxist radicals on the left up in arms.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

I go by what people actually say...not what I THINK they're saying.

Except when....this happens.

[QUOTE]

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    You're the one who has to live with being the liar. You know you said it. Why would you deny such a thing?

[/QUOTE]

Not my fault you make accusations you can't back up.

I'm terribly sorry they picked on you for your size in grade school, but this is completely pathetic.

Post a link, or admit you were wrong for once in your life.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...If you think I have the time to go through thousands of posts to try to find your statement you're dumber than I thought. Don't be mad at me because I called you out for being a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

But that's "different", right?

Or let me guess...you'll now declare I'm "trying too hard," "having a bad day", and you will "give me the last word".

Right?

Anything to get out of the fact that you lied about what I said, couldn't back it up, and then made a lot of excuses for yourself.

Sections
Shortcuts