Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Haahaaa ha, good one!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

Haahaaa ha, good one!

Tim Murray: ‘I would like to be governor’

By Marie Szaniszlo
    Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 
    EmailE-mail   PrintablePrint   Comments(43) Comments   LargerSmallerText size  Bookmark and Share Share   

Lt. Gov. Tim Murray this morning said he would “like to be governor,” but he would not say whether Gov. Deval Patrick has been offered a post in the Obama administration, or whether he plans to run for governor after Patrick’s term expires.

“Like many of you, I would like to be governor,” Murray told business leaders at a Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce breakfast.

“But,” he added, “I’m mindful of my job as lieutenant governor.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Haahaaa ha, good one!

Talk about poorly kept secrets.

He'll probably win, too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMeffa. Show GreginMeffa's posts

Dear Lord, Tim is up to his eyeballs in sht.  From fundraising to car crashes, the dems would carve him into bitesized kibble.  One strong potential dem candidate is U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz, who is currently running a grand jury investigation that has Tim's name all over it.

THAT would be fun!  Run Tim, run!  Dem primaries are usually so boring here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Dear Lord, Tim is up to his eyeballs in sht.  From fundraising to car crashes, the dems would carve him into bitesized kibble.  One strong potential dem candidate is U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz, who is currently running a grand jury investigation that has Tim's name all over it.

She's my first choice, if she even wants the job (debateable). 

Mass. cities would show up big time.

But AG seems more likely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMeffa. Show GreginMeffa's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

She's my first choice, if she even wants the job (debateable). 

Mass. cities would show up big time.

But AG seems more likely.

Is Martha not running?  She'd be a good choice for US AG, but I'm sure taking the administration to court and winning would help here there - even though they ignored it, and continue to do so

Sections
Shortcuts