Haley Barbour not running

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Haley Barbour not running

To bad this guy seemed to at least have a brain which is rare for the rightwing candidates. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2011/0425/Haley-Barbour-shocker-I-m-not-running-for-president

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Re: Haley Barbour not running

In Response to Haley Barbour not running:
    To bad this guy seemed to at least have a brain which is rare for the rightwing candidates.  http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2011/0425/Haley-Barbour-shocker-I-m-not-running-for-president
    Posted by lawboy

No way could he get around the lobbyist money .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Sets it up nicely for Governor Mitch Daniels...

What personal insult do you have for him?
    His short stature? Indiana 'hick' jokes? 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Careful Newt the BoobinVa doesn't like it when you call people names, even though he does in almost every post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to Haley Barbour not running:
    To bad this guy seemed to at least have a brain which is rare for the rightwing candidates.  http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2011/0425/Haley-Barbour-shocker-I-m-not-running-for-president
    Posted by lawboy

He's not running so he "has a brain." On the other hand, if he were to run he'd just be just another stupid southern hick, right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

To get elected, you need Independent voters.  "Southern Christian Republicans" have no chance of drawing enough Independent votes.  Its never going to happen for Huckabee and he should just accept that fact, as Barbour just has.  I'd even toss Palin into this category even though she's not from the south.

Personally, i'd like to see a flat taxer with a personality (sorry S. Forbes) get into the mix, but where are they?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

He would have never gotten over the lefts portrayal of him as a racist white trash redneck.

Remember, it is OK to do that to whites. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Haley Barbour not running:
    Sets it up nicely for Governor Mitch Daniels... What personal insult do you have for him? His short stature? Indiana 'hick' jokes? 
    Posted by BobinVa

All the dems need is what is public record . His record working for Bush and the outcome of what he did there. Ya need reminded elect him as the one . LMLAO

Face it nobin the right has nothing going for it on the presidential race and they wil resort to the usual fear, smear and misdirect. Not one out there can beat Obama not one because they have nothing real to offer. Of course a nobin like you dont care you will vote for them anyway no matter who it is.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Haley Barbour not running : He's not running so he "has a brain." On the other hand, if he were to run he'd just be just another stupid southern hick, right?
    Posted by StalkingButler

Thats two wing nuts that have called him that now. LMLAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

To get elected, you need Independent voters.  "Southern Christian Republicans" have no chance of drawing enough Independent votes.  Its never going to happen for Huckabee and he should just accept that fact, as Barbour just has.  I'd even toss Palin into this category even though she's not from the south. Personally, i'd like to see a flat taxer with a personality (sorry S. Forbes) get into the mix, but where are they?
    Posted by ThinkSnow99

Wouldnt matter a flat tax would never be agreed to , the weathy would never go along with it without more major loop holes and tax breaks than they enjoy now. If that would happen it would only harm the poor and middle class .  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

He would have never gotten over the lefts portrayal of him as a racist white trash redneck. Remember, it is OK to do that to whites. 
    Posted by whatnow4

And yet so far in this thread its only you guys calling him that .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Didn't I say Barbour was smart? Who did the name calling here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Barbour's state has one of the worst educational and health care records in the country. He would have had a hard time defending both of those in a presidential election....just as Romney will have a hard time with health care in Massachusetts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Haley Barbour not running, meaning he will support Mitch Daniels, moves Daniels from even odds to beat the feckless obama to close to 2 to 1 Daniels.

It is all falling into place.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Mitch Daniels wouldn't run against Barbour but it looks like the reluctant candidate now has his chance.

The worse the economy gets the bigger the problem for Obama and the stronger Daniels looks as the solution.

Americans for Mitch... is underway.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Mitch Daniels wouldn't run against Barbour but it looks like the reluctant candidate now has his chance. The worse the economy gets the bigger the problem for Obama and the stronger Daniels looks as the solution. Americans for Mitch... is underway. http://formitch.com/
    Posted by massmoderateJoe

Why would Americans vote for one of the men who was involved in bringing this economy down on us ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Posted by lawboy

See how they play the victim all the time , and its them calling him these names no one else. 

I dont care where hes from he woudnt have gotten around that lobbyist money and work he did. And lets not forget hes been involved in some shady money transaction around the time of Katrina he would have to explain. He knows he can coast to retirement in his state by staying out . Whatever it is he was raising enough money , something scared him so he stepped out. Who knows what that could be but i offer my ideas of what it could be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Posted by lawboy

Oh right. Like before McCain became the Republican candidate he was a statesman that could reach across the aisle but once he was nominated he became the anti-Christ incarnate. Then, after he lost, he suddently became statesman-like again.

Really, you people aren't fooling anyone.

--
    Official Moonbat reaction: ARRRRGGGGG, SB IS COMPARING JOHN MCCAIN TO THE ANTI-CHRIST111!!!1!!!! WHAT WILL THESE WING-NUTS THINK OF NEXT11!!!111

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Haley Barbour not running : Why would Americans vote for one of the men who was involved in bringing this economy down on us ?
    Posted by beKool

If you're talking about his 2 year stint at OMB; try harder the record speaks to him being called "the blade" the guy who tried to cut the budget but Congress wouldn't let him.

He has strong CEO experience as the Gov of Indiana '04 @ 52%, '08 @ 58% and he is known for his budget acumen.

Sections
Shortcuts