Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Happy Birthday Mr. President

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink2. Show WhichOnesPink2's posts

Re: Happy Birthday Mr. President

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Republicans moved from Bush immigration notions to farther right into a straight up anti-immigration fetish when drunk on tea. Now they're seeing they have trouble winning on hating immigrants, so they're leaning back towards work-towards-amnesty type solutions.

(Incidentally, trying to buy the votes they accused Democrats of trying to buy).

In other words damned if they do damned if thet don't. Yeah, yeah I know it's different...blah, blah, blah....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink2. Show WhichOnesPink2's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

scold scold scold, nag nag nag

Shoo!

In other words I'm right. You b!tch like a whiny schoolgirl when cons pull the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" in regards to Obama but I guess it's ok when YOU do it. Gotcha.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Today is also the birthday of both RGIII and Bill Russell.

So there's that, too....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink2. Show WhichOnesPink2's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In other words damned if they do damned if thet don't.

Yeah that kind of happens when you pull a sudden 180 without explanation or apology.

But keep playing your silly BDC games.

Oh...that's right...I forgot about your strict rules. It has to go by YOUR specific guidelines to qualify. Damn I keep forgetting about that....

Sections
Shortcuts