Happy "Ronald Reagan Day" --but not in Massachusetts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Re: Happy

Reagan with racist genocidal Rios-Montt who butchered 200,000 Ixil Indians in Guatemala:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9F_1I6XkFtmjurcOBMmbbZ8m2fH8nWkjUlkuyzsQDa-j8k8Jz

Reagan raised the deficit to unprecedented levels, raised the debt ceiling 19 times, ended government audits over foreign tax shelters, and created Reaganvilles.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to portfilio's comment:

Reagan with racist genocidal Rios-Montt who butchered 200,000 Ixil Indians in Guatemala:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9F_1I6XkFtmjurcOBMmbbZ8m2fH8nWkjUlkuyzsQDa-j8k8Jz

Reagan raised the deficit to unprecedented levels, raised the debt ceiling 19 times, ended government audits over foreign tax shelters, and created Reaganvilles.

Funny how when it's a Republican president the deficit is his fault, but when it's a Dem it's the fault of Republican Sentors and Congressmen....

Sorry to shatter your illusions with the  facts:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/268568_591985934160426_793819988_n.jpg

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

to bad there isn't a hell for ron reagan to go to

Reagan is in hell with Hitler, Stalin, Nixon and Strom Thurmond.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Forthcoming Hollywood movies starring Michael Douglas as Ronald Reagan and another with (unbelievably) Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan have sent chills up the spines of Reagan historians as they well might face another long slog of pushing back against mythology and disinformation created to alter or undermine the Gipper’s legacy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Forthcoming Hollywood movies starring Michael Douglas as Ronald Reagan and another with (unbelievably) Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan have sent chills up the spines of Reagan historians as they well might face another long slog of pushing back against mythology and disinformation created to alter or undermine the Gipper’s legacy.

Can't wait.  I hope they use the 'Game Change' producers.  Their portrayal of Palin was spot on.  I think i'll watch it again while i'm snowed in this weekend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

Getting Mass to recognize Reagan would be like having Arizona recognize MLK, .....oh wait that did happen.

Why should he have his own day apart from President's day? Is there a Lincoln day?

There used to be one for him and George.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

If Godwin had a nickle... 

BDC forums would have helped him to retire years ago.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Toilet photo toliet.jpg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Can't wait.  I hope they use the 'Game Change' producers.  Their portrayal of Palin was spot on.  I think i'll watch it again while i'm snowed in this weekend.

I hope they show senile Ronnie Reagan making decisions based on Nancy's astrology:)......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Oh, who really cares about Raygun anyways, He's done and dead.

and why do the wingnuts always use "whoosh" as a final post? Like they think they are one upping you but in reality they go nothin' more to say...but that!

Sections
Shortcuts