Happy Tax Day !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Happy Tax Day !

One rule of thumb is ..... if you can afford to buy a politician ... you don't need a tax break .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Happy Tax Day !

Haha...I am writing out a check to Uncle Sam this year..so it's not quite as happy as I would like it to be..lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Haha...I am writing out a check to Uncle Sam this year..so it's not quite as happy as I would like it to be..lol

I grin and bear it and I know I have to pay my taxes for society to function !

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

I grin and bear it and I know I have to pay my taxes for society to function !

Me too..I don't mind paying per se...just more annoyed with myself for accidentally leaving some 1099 income off my spreadsheet..lol . The bigger payment to Uncle Sam is the result of higher income..I don't have a problem with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Tomorrow is tax day here.

I always thought they should move election day to the Tuesday after tax day

I like that idea in theory....lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

One rule of thumb is ..... if you can afford to buy a politician ... you don't need a tax break .

If you can afford to buy a politican you've guaranteed that you ARE getting a tax break. That's how this system works.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

If you can afford to buy a politican you've guaranteed that you ARE getting a tax break. That's how this system works.

I couldn't afford to buy myself

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Tomorrow is tax day here.

I always thought they should move election day to the Tuesday after tax day

I like that idea

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Clearly you're not a politician.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Clearly you're not a politician.

Once a Marine ... always a Marine

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Once a Marine ... always a Marine

Ooo-rah baby!

Sections
Shortcuts