HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Republican style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9mPfakzOt0&playnext=1&list=PL43BEF68A9B697A0C&feature=results_main

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL42seWRBnU

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Happy Thanksgiving !

[/QUOTE]

Good one, Sis!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Happy Thanksgiving !

[/QUOTE]

Good one, Sis!

[/QUOTE]

funny ..but a regular happy t-giving to you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

You continue to miss the point.  Let me clarify what today is about:

Happy thanks giving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You continue to miss the point.  Let me clarify what today is about:

Happy thanks giving.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, Skeeter needed to clarify what today is all about:)....... I didn't think republicans cared about things like Thanksgiving, unless it involved a tax cut for the rich and taking away Social Security and Medicare from senior citizens.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't think republicans cared about things like Thanksgiving, unless it involved a tax cut for the rich and taking away Social Security and Medicare from senior citizens.

I am beginning to see this forum for what it is, a bunch of bitter old men. Why oh why should I waste another day of my life battling such bitterness. It would only make me the pathetic one if I spent anymore time. Good luck to the only other woman left in the forum with the crotchedy old men. 

[/QUOTE]

Why oh why are you so bitter, msobstinate? Those of us on the left are far from bitter because our side won the election:)..... It is pathetic, sore losers on your side that are the most bitter on this board. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Republican style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9mPfakzOt0&playnext=1&list=PL43BEF68A9B697A0C&feature=results_main

[/QUOTE]

No way on Earth you could have ever truly meant such a noble sentiment.

Poor, poor, thing.

God bless

[/QUOTE]

GreginMeffa got so emotional! Or is it that he just has a crush on Darlene McBride? LOL

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love that "we won" garbage. The only one that won anything is Barak Hussein Obama and no one else. The rest of America are losers forwhat is about to unfold. The only difference is those on the left are too stupid to understand it at this point. 

[/QUOTE]

How do you get a Republican off your porch ?

You pay him for the pizza !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Careful Sis, I can think of many a dem flipping burgers and working security, and neither of those jobs is what you'd call desirable.

Who else was out and about Thanksgiving night hoping to take advantage of a deal? Had to wait until 4am to avoid the lines but I did get into Target to grab some things I need for a train trip next week (going to Philly for a convention) and also snagged a video game I've been waiting to buy for a while at a $20 discount.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

I spent Thanksgiving morn feeding a few hundred democrats in staying in flea bag hotels on the state's dime.

It was an honor.

[/QUOTE]

Good for you ! I always knew you had a big heart.  I recommend using calamine lotion for the itch.......... it works for me when I'm around republicans.

BTW Why do seagulls have wings ?

To beat the Republicans to the dumps !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

I spent Thanksgiving morn feeding a few hundred democrats in staying in flea bag hotels on the state's dime.

It was an honor.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know Greg..when I am helping someone less fortunate than I am..I don't ask what their political affiliation is..in fact it doesn't even matter to me but I doubt they are all dems..

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did for sure. I was soooo tired at the end of the day but it was the nicest kind of tired.

I didn't bother going shopping on Black Friday. That craziness is not my thing at all. I did go out for a bit and support Small Business Saturday  earlier.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't know Greg..when I am helping someone less fortunate than I am..I don't ask what their political affiliation is..in fact it doesn't even matter to me but I doubt they are all dems..

------------------

Nor do I, but apparently you didn't get the dem talking point memo.  All republicans are rich.  Ergo, all indigents are dems.  I'm just rolling with the dem plan, stupid though it may be.

[/QUOTE]

Haha..I never pay attention to generalizations. I know more republicans who are struggling than dems..but that's just my own personal observations. Both sides struggle. I think the differences lie in what their perpsective of the struggle is...and what their concept of fairness is. That's really where the differences are.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love that "we won" garbage. The only one that won anything is Barak Hussein Obama and no one else. The rest of America are losers forwhat is about to unfold. The only difference is those on the left are too stupid to understand it at this point. 

[/QUOTE]

Such a sore loser. Get over it. Willard lost.