Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties?

In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties?:
    [QUOTE]skeeter: Do you want gitmo closed?  I have a feeling you want the opposite of everything Obama wants.    When he fails, you rejoice.  The closing of gitmo was no doubt one of his dreams which he failed to see the red tape. You seem to blog more then my friend oldie. Are you two related?
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

No, I don't want Gitmo closed.  The world is a bad place, and the sophmoric "can't we all just get along" approach of the left leaves us vulnerable.

Obama is a bad president, with a bad agenda.  He is making us less safe, less free, and less wealthy.  I rejoice when he fails, as we become that much closer to eliminating this human crushing philosophy that has settled upon us.

No.  I can blog a lot because I have two screens, my work is on the other, which in terms of time consumption, is a watching activity.  I spend only about 10% of my time in action, I make my money knowing where to mark the "x", not building widgets.  If you don't get the reference, ask somebody.  So, no relation to whoever this oldie is that I know of.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

The closing of gitmo was no doubt one of his dreams which he failed to see the red tape.

Wait...isn't he the PRESIDENT??? Red tape??? Sigh....

Shouldn't he have....oh I don't know...done a bit more research before opening his mouth and making a promise he couldn't keep because he had no clue about the situation???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : Monitoring the Macy's men's changing room? No surprise there.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

What was the intent of that post?
    To make fun of someone using a homosexual attack?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : Monitoring the Macy's men's changing room? No surprise there.

Why is the left so pro homosexuality, yet take every opportunity to use it as an insult?  Unresolved issues with your boyhood friend?  Let him know how you really feel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : Why is the left so pro homosexuality, yet take every opportunity to use it as an insult?  Unresolved issues with your boyhood friend?  Let him know how you really feel.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Sure, we should all accept that gays are a cancer like you do.  People should be consistent in their bigotry right?  And I bet you have been tempted...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : Sure, we should all accept that gays are a cancer like you do.  People should be consistent in their bigotry right?  And I bet you have been tempted...
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

What I said, was:  homosexuality is like cancer, genetic.  And, the context of the forum was whether or not it was genetic, so get your facts straight before you smear.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : Well, either your hate for gays is actually the psychological effect of self-loathing resulting from societal condemnation.... ("no surprise there"). ...or you really are an utter piece of sh*t bigot... (also "no surprise there"). So quick to assume I'm merely using homosexuality as an insult. Projection?

Here's what you said:

"Monitoring the Macy's men's changing room?

No surprise there. "

Your words condemn you.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Yup.. the PERVS won !!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Yup.. the PERVS won !!
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

I find you quite perverted.  All twisted inside.  Prejudice does that to you.  Must drive you crazy: all these gays and minorities in positions of authority.  No respect for the proper staus of the white man that you are.  Poor guy.  Poor deluded, bigotted, irrational guy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : Game over.

Nice misquote.  What do you do on the weekend?  Spit on nuns?

So, which is it?  Are you calling me homosexual or not? you still can't defend your supposed acceptance of homosexuals and use homosexuality as an insult.  Figure out what you really think and get back to me.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

I think a better question is "Has Obama been a disaster?"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, you are right. I apologize. I switched an irrelevant word because I don't have the quote saved. In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : In fact, let's explore exactly what the exchange was that lead to you displaying your worthlessness as a human being. In Response to Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Good Riddance... : Very strange that you would lie about making that statement. It's right there in the thread. Page 2. http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aNewsForum%3a9523Discussion%3a6cda6e21-3ddb-487f-bd8f-76f924b60eaa&plckCurrentPage=1 Skeeter, your hate speech is disgusting and pathetic. And profoundly cowardly. Even the KKK has the nerve to proudly display their disgusting views in public. You cower behind a keyboard and lies. You better pray you picked the "right" religion, and all you really have to do is repeat a couple lines to wipe your sins.

Funny how the main point sails right past you, despite your selective cut and paste.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]" get back to me." Run away!  Run away!  

I think Bob has it right in the above post, after all, you would rather talk about me than that dismal failure of a President.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : Funny how the main point sails right past you, despite your selective cut and paste.

The cut and paste seemed pretty in depth.  And you did not contest the central allegation.

And I think the overall point is that people like you in the conservative camp would be a real disaster to civil rights rather than the pathetic make believe you have here about Obama.  People who think gays are a "cancer" are bigots and have no business judging anybody about civil rights.  You got a lot of hate in you... and in that you are a lot like Hitler.  By your definition you must be a liberal...  But that's just more hate... and more and more... Twisted.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : The cut and paste seemed pretty in depth.  And you did not contest the central allegation. And I think the overall point is that people like you in the conservative camp would be a real disaster to civil rights rather than the pathetic make believe you have here about Obama.  People who think gays are a "cancer" are bigots and have no business judging anybody about civil rights.  You got a lot of hate in you... and in that you are a lot like Hitler.  By your definition you must be a liberal...  But that's just more hate... and more and more... Twisted.

Right, another poster who can't stay on topic, and accuses me of hate because I don't think his lifestyle is genetic.  Throw in a "I'm like Hitler" accusation, and IT'S ALL GOOD BECAUSE YOU ARE A FREAKIN PROGRESSIVE AND YOU CAN THROW AROUND ANY CHARGE YOU WANT.

What an evil, inconsiderate person you are.  you are the one fulol of hate.  Hate for anyone who doesn't buy your evil, destructive, caustic, progressive worldview.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : The cut and paste seemed pretty in depth.  And you did not contest the central allegation. And I think the overall point is that people like you in the conservative camp would be a real disaster to civil rights rather than the pathetic make believe you have here about Obama.  People who think gays are a "cancer" are bigots and have no business judging anybody about civil rights.  You got a lot of hate in you... and in that you are a lot like Hitler.  By your definition you must be a liberal...  But that's just more hate... and more and more... Twisted.

But, let me get this straight.  you think cancer is OK?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has Obama been a disaster for civil liberties? : Right, another poster who can't stay on topic, and accuses me of hate because I don't think his lifestyle is genetic.  Throw in a "I'm like Hitler" accusation, and IT'S ALL GOOD BECAUSE YOU ARE A FREAKIN PROGRESSIVE AND YOU CAN THROW AROUND ANY CHARGE YOU WANT. What an evil, inconsiderate person you are.  you are the one fulol of hate.  Hate for anyone who doesn't buy your evil, destructive, caustic, progressive worldview.

HA, HA, HA...  You are too FUNNY!  It is all well and good for YOU to spew your irresponsible venom, but no one can dare call you out on it!   You can call Hitler a liberal and therefore compare me and others to a mass murderer and that is just fine.  But no one can dare make a mocking reference to you engaging in a quite similar thought process to that man.  In case you are wondering, Hitler hated gays and killed them.  He regarded them as a "cancer", JUST LIKE YOU, but he did something (horrible) about it. That is much more direct connection than your vague political ramblings on liberalism and Nazism.  You have the hateful and destructive worldview little man, a world where only you have the right answers and all others are suspect. And typical of your small mindedness you now think I am gay and that's why I attack you.  But I am not. I have empathy and can understand how minorities can be bullied by bigotted trolls like you and empathy is something you know NOTHING about.  So, little fascist, don't you dare lecture me you about hate: YOU LIVE IT, but you are just too much of a COWARD to admit it.