1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Here's a thought

In response to "Re: Here's a thought": [QUOTE]Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, but each him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. Posted by UserName99[/QUOTE] Teach a woman to fish and she'll say "Ewwww, I'm not touching that!"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: Here's a thought:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Here's a thought": Teach a woman to fish and she'll say "Ewwww, I'm not touching that!"
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

StalkingButler:

Actually we say, I don't think so. Or, Have you met me? Or, Not in this lifetime. But  Never go "Ewwwww". 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The problem is, that in the progressive mind, this is not such an easy concept. 

This is the thought process going on in the progressive mind as they read your post:

Give a man a fish:

We need to raise taxes on the rich to buy the fish.

We need staff, unionized of course, to distribute the fish.

We will need to make sure that people don't eat too much fish, so we will need to weigh them first, the people, that is.

In school, children will need to be taught to worship the sacrifice the fish makes, offering up something to Gaia. 

Children pointing out that the fish is a christian symbol will need to be punished, maybe taken away from their parents.

Teach a man to fish:
       We will need to have more teachers, unionized, of course, with specialized training in the theory and concepts of fishing.

We will need inspectors, to make sure people are fishing properly.

After a few years, we will need to turn the inspectors into the Fish Police, and arm them, put them in a union, and give them nifty uniforms.  After all, fishermen can get violent when the government tires to to take food away from their families for their own good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

How about this version?

Give a man a car, he'll drive it until it runs out of gas.

Create a society where people aspire to work for cars, they will keep it clean and filled up, and drive it to work

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

[QUOTE]How about this version? Give a man a car, he'll drive it until it runs out of gas. Create a society where people aspire to work for cars, they will keep it clean and filled up, and drive it to work
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

A lot of dirty cars out there.  I guess those must be the ones that the government gave out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Not really a fan of fish. Too fishy. Also they seem to carry a lot of mercury and toxins from man polluting the oceans. So you can give me a fish or teach me to fish, but I'll probably just go buy a 14oz strip steak and big fat Idaho potato(e).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Not really a fan of fish. Too fishy. Also they seem to carry a lot of mercury and toxins from man polluting the oceans. So you can give me a fish or teach me to fish, but I'll probably just go buy a 14oz strip steak and big fat Idaho potato(e).
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

I guess you have an EBT card, becausethe rest of us can't afford steak.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]Not really a fan of fish. Too fishy. Also they seem to carry a lot of mercury and toxins from man polluting the oceans. So you can give me a fish or teach me to fish, but I'll probably just go buy a 14oz strip steak and big fat Idaho potato(e).

Loaded with growth hormones, anti-biotics, and artificial coloring.  And the baked potato is picked by an illegal immigrant that collects welfare, gets free health care, and is right now bangin' your wife while you are at work!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here's a thought : Loaded with growth hormones, anti-biotics, and artificial coloring.  And the baked potato is picked by an illegal immigrant that collects welfare, gets free health care, and is right now bangin' your wife while you are at work!
    Posted by doozy-day[/QUOTE]

Here we have the wingnut thought process clickin on all two cylinders...

Guess that organic thing is lost on you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here's a thought : I guess you have an EBT card, becausethe rest of us can't afford steak.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Suks for you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here's a thought : Suks for you.

Yep.  but I'm over it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here's a thought : Speak for yourself.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

So, give a man a cow, and he'll milk it for all it's worth?

Teach a man to have a cow...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here's a thought : Here we have the wingnut thought process clickin on all two cylinders... Guess that organic thing is lost on you.

Just trying to have a little fun, you people are way too uptight, plus politically deranged.

Why would my post be a "wingnut" thing, guess I missed that day in class.