Herman Cain/Condi Rice vs obama/Biden?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Herman Cain/Condi Rice vs obama/Biden?

Huuuummmmm.

If Herman Cain announced Condi Rice as his VP choice, do you think it would help him win the Republican nomination?  His foreign policy answers have been suspect, so locking in Condi early would help him tremendously.  Would she go for it?

If it turned out to be Cain/Rice  vs obama/Biden, how many states would go for Cain/Rice?  I think they would win 49 states.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Re: Herman Cain/Condi Rice vs obama/Biden?

In Response to Re: Herman Cain/Condi Rice vs obama/Biden?:
    [QUOTE]Herman Cain / Marco Rubio   Rubio is in Libya as we post.
    Posted by howiewho[/QUOTE]

Rubio is good and will soon be great, but I'm thinking we need Condi and her foreign experience to make the ticket unbeatable.  Herman has the domestic, Condi has foreign affairs, the only tact obama can take is the race card.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Herman Cain/Condi Rice vs obama/Biden?:
    [QUOTE]Huuuummmmm. If Herman Cain announced Condi Rice as his VP choice, do you think it would help him win the Republican nomination?  His foreign policy answers have been suspect, so locking in Condi early would help him tremendously.  Would she go for it? If it turned out to be Cain/Rice  vs obama/Biden, how many states would go for Cain/Rice?  I think they would win 49 states.
    Posted by bobc33[/QUOTE]

I think either could make an interesting VP.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

I think Obama will drop Biden.
    We can't afford to have idiots occupy the top 2 slots.

Maybe Kerry will salivate to be VP.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]I think Obama will drop Biden. We can't afford to have idiots occupy the top 2 slots. Maybe Kerry will salivate to be VP.
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

Do you think statements like this could be the reason to swap VP's.

"Even though 50-some percent of the American people think the economy tanked because of the last administration, that's not relevant," said the vice president. "What's relevant is we're in charge."  - Joe Biden

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

and that's one of Joes more coherent statements. Just a heartbeat away..

I wonder if the messiah will 'diversify' his next VP pick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Herman Cain/Condi Rice vs obama/Biden? : Do you think statements like this could be the reason to swap VP's. "Even though 50-some percent of the American people think the economy tanked because of the last administration, that's not relevant," said the vice president. "What's relevant is we're in charge."  - Joe Biden
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]

The worst sort of Washington gaffe-unforgivable. Biden told the truth.
    He may well be gone from the ticket,  not necessarily because he is a gaffe prone mess, but because of cold electoral calculations.
    Evan Bayh, Mark Warner, or some other Dem moderate would be wise. Hillary, even.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Does "Blame Bush" sound like taking full responsibility?
    I've heard that song daily for 2+ years.

Remember Obamas campaign (he's batting .000 on those) that he will spend every dollar wisely?
    Solyndra Solyndra Solyndra Solyndra Solyndra Solyndra Solyndra Solyndra

Half a billion here, half a billion there.. before you know it you're talking some real money. Detail to follow during full Congressional inventigation... we know (lapdog and coat holder) Holder will not do anything.

Your constant abusive language is so refreshing.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

IS the Globe still considered to be a paper or a propaganda rag?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

In Response to Herman Cain/Condi Rice vs obama/Biden?:
    [QUOTE]Huuuummmmm. If Herman Cain announced Condi Rice as his VP choice, do you think it would help him win the Republican nomination?  His foreign policy answers have been suspect, so locking in Condi early would help him tremendously.  Would she go for it? If it turned out to be Cain/Rice  vs obama/Biden, how many states would go for Cain/Rice?  I think they would win 49 states.
    Posted by bobc33[/QUOTE]

I'm changing my tune.  If Cain announces Condi has agreed to be his V/P he will win the Republican nomination and go on to win all 50 states.  Has anyone ever announced their V/P choice before being nominated?  Has anyone ever won all 50 states?

8 years of Cain followed by 8 years of Rice.  The Democrats would go ballisitc at the thought of 16 years in a row with a Black person as President.

You heard it here first.