HEY "BIG O", YOU WANT JOBS?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HEY "BIG O", YOU WANT JOBS?????

DECLARE WAR ON ENERGY AND THEN GET THE HEEL OUT OF THE WAY...... DRILL, BUILD NUKES, WIND, WATER, SUN. ALL ELSE WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: HEY "BIG O", YOU WANT JOBS?????

UNLESS TALKING ABOUT THEM WILL BRING THEM IN !!!   I THINK NOT !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WELL "BIG O", WE ARE WAITING !!!!!  WHAT SAY YOU, SON ??????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

nancy_pelosi.jpg image by 308calnole

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: HEY "BIG O", YOU WANT JOBS?????:
      WELL "BIG O", WE ARE WAITING !!!!!  WHAT SAY YOU, SON ??????
    Posted by Bill-806

Hmmm, guess he isn't taking any suggestions from the wing that got us to where we are now...

Can't really blame him, can ya?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: HEY "BIG O", YOU WANT JOBS????? : Hmmm, guess he isn't taking any suggestions from the wing that got us to where we are now... Can't really blame him, can ya?
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat
    CATMANBILL................. "DRILL BABY DRILL", RIGHT AFTER WE TAKE OUT IRAN !!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Why drill? Notice how the gas crisis isn't really a gas crisis anymore and those wonderful spikes we all enjoyed when the party of NO was in power have evened out. Bush tried really hard to give his oil buddies a permanent leg up but failed (again). What he did do was get us all used to 2.50/gallon. Big oil is happy with that. Unfortunately for them it's just an incentive to build greener cars.

The only people who are suffering still are those insecure clowns and throwbacks that have to have a gas guzzling tank. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

I got my house off oil two years ago. I drive a fuel efficient car. I see no reason to destroy the environment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

When we first got into the Iraq mess (this time) I remember GWB saying that the war would pay for itself through oil profits gained from their oil.  WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?  Well maybe the Iraquis heard him say that and didn't want to give it up that easy.  Maybe even when Sadaam was gone, the war wasn't over because we didn't have control of their oil yet.  Maybe they built up a grass roots "insurgency" to protect their conntry's only asset and the whole thing escalated to where we are now.  Maybe we'll never get to take their oil.  Maybe the war will never end.

If Bill gets his way, Iran will be next.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

When we first got into the Iraq mess (this time) I remember GWB saying that the war would pay for itself through oil profits gained from their oil.  WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?   Well maybe the Iraquis heard him say that and didn't want to give it up that easy.  Maybe even when Sadaam was gone, the war wasn't over because we didn't have control of their oil yet.  Maybe they built up a grass roots "insurgency" to protect their conntry's only asset and the whole thing escalated to where we are now.  Maybe we'll never get to take their oil.  Maybe the war will never end. If Bill gets his way, Iran will be next.
    Posted by wraughn
       YOU BETCHA......SOOOONER,RATHER THAN LATER !!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HAVE NOT HEARD MUCH ABOUT JOBS OF LATE.......  THEY MUST HAVE HIT THE "PIVOT" SWITCH AND HAVE MOVED ON !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WAITING !!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

In Response to Re: HEY "BIG O", YOU WANT JOBS????? : CATMANBILL................. "DRILL BABY DRILL", RIGHT AFTER WE TAKE OUT IRAN !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Another chicken hawk heard from.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: HEY "BIG O", YOU WANT JOBS????? : Another chicken hawk heard from.
    Posted by 12angrymen
    12 ANGRYONES....... AGAIN, AS DAD WOULD SAY............  "SON,  WE MAY NOT AGREE IN LIFE.... HOWEVER, THE NAME CALLING IS QUITE LIBERAL" !!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD JOBS GONE, LONG TIME PASSING "  !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"BIG O"........ WE ARE WAITING ??????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandshark222. Show sandshark222's posts

We have no jobs, but we sure do have a lot of debt!! The Messiah has tripled our deficit with no results to match. I love how the libs try to justify this, or blame Bush.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK "BIG O", SCOTT BROWN GAVE YOU THE VOTE FOR THE JOBS..... SO, WHERE ARE THEY ?????