Hey GOP: "Repeal your own health care first, hypocrites!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Hey GOP: "Repeal your own health care first, hypocrites!"

Tell the Republicans: "Repeal your own government-subsidized heath care for life first, hypocrites!"

House Republicans have now voted to repeal health care reform more than 30 times.  They've spent four years ranting and raving about "government health care" and how awful it is. 

Except, apparently, when it comes to themselves: 

Democrats are mocking Republicans in the House of Representatives for voting to repeal the health care reform law and keep their own enhanced medical care... [Those voting for repeal] voted against a Democratic motion that said members of Congress who support repealing the health care law must also repeal the good stuff they get, such as lifetime care and insurance regardless of pre-existing conditions. (source)

Could they possibly be any more h

ypocritical? 

Send the Republicans a message.  Tell them "Repeal your own government-subsidized heath care first, hypocrites!"

Oh, and check out this awesome video, just below, of the DCCC capturing a slew of Republican House members, suddenly at a loss for words when they were asked why they voted to protect their own health care for life (click "refresh" if you don't see the video)

http://leftaction.com/action/hey-gop-repeal-your-own-health-care-first-hypocrites

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Re: Hey GOP: "Repeal your own health care first, hypocrites!"

In Response to Re: Hey GOP: "Repeal your own health care first, hypocrites!":
    [QUOTE]You are doing much better at cut and paste Billy. Now try to C&P something of sunstance.
    Posted by NO MO O[/QUOTE]

I knew you would act like that MO boy. You like that republicans get fully covered healthcare for life at no cost to them JUST TAX PAYERS. Hypocrite 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Do you LIKE the perks and conpensation of ANY politician.

You do , just minutes ago you defended republicans wanting  to take healthcare away from everyone but them. Your kness must be rubbed raw kid.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey GOP: "Repeal your own health care first, hypocrites!" : I'm for total repeal of the HCR TAX on the working middle class. Ya think republicans would REALLY toss up such a suicide proposal? Drop the comic books.. you will get pimples.

To bad the thread is about republicans not voting to get rid of their handout in congress Focus son focus and get off your knees kid.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey GOP: "Repeal your own health care first, hypocrites!" : I knew you would act like that MO boy. You like that republicans get fully covered healthcare for life at no cost to them JUST TAX PAYERS. Hypocrite 
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I am wrong, but are not Democrats covered under this extravagant health care plan as well?  Why didn't they repeal it when they had the votes to do so for two years?  The very same two years that they rammed Obamacare down our throats.

Well, I'm not going to wait for the answer, I'll give it to you.  The Democrats have exempted all their buddies from Obamacare, nearly the unions, pelosi's favorite restaurant, many democrat connected companies and foundations,  they get to keep their extravagant health care plans.

So, bekool, I have got to ask:  What do you think about the Obamacare waivers the Democrats put forward?  Obamacare is good enough for us, but not for Democrats?

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts