Hillary Clinton.. Come on Down !!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Hillary Clinton.. Come on Down !!

I just responded so that you wouldn't be so lonely having this conversation with yourself.

I talk to myself often, I find I have a 100% approval rate with myself.

It's good for my image with the stats people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

She's using faux emotion to try and get a reprieve!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

You are using faux intelligence in evaluating this issue.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Mark January 23rd as the launch date for the news media’s fresh campaign to have Hillary Clinton replace Barack Obama in the Oval Office in 2017. ABC and NBC, and CBS to a lesser extent, on Wednesday night treated Secretary of State Clinton’s appearances before Senate and House committees not as an chance to explore Obama administration dissembling on Benghazi, but as an opportunity to boost Clinton’s supposed brilliant performance.

“The indignation. And then, the tears in her eyes,” ABC anchor Diane Sawyer announced before trumpeting: “It was a valedictory that showed her indignation and emotion as she ends this tenure on the public stage. ABC’s chief global affairs correspondent, Martha Raddatz, brings us the riveting encounter today.”  

An impressed Raddatz exclaimed: “What a way to end her four-year tenure as Secretary of State,” recalling how “a  month ago, she was flat on her back with a nasty concussion,” but “today, this woman who has traveled the world as America’s top diplomat, came to the Hill ready for a fight.”

NBC Reporter Andrea Mitchell soon celebrated Clinton’s success: “Parrying hostile questions all day, Clinton was also the political pro. Massaging big egos, sidestepping attacks when she could. When she couldn’t, giving as good as she got.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2013/01/23/networks-swoon-hillary-s-indignation-and-tears-champion-riveting-testim#ixzz2IuIiO9tu

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

You are using faux intelligence in evaluating this issue.

Another example of a moonbat defending the defenseless because Hillary is a liberal Democrat. 

They can do no wrong.

She can even tell Congress it doesn't matter if they do not approve the use of force in Libya, they are going to use it anyway.

Arrogant little prcks as usual. They know when it is appropriate to cast aside the Constitution and the rest of us can just go forck ourselves.

No duckhead.  People like you are the problem.  You haven't had an independent thought in you intellectual life.  Your insipid right wing ideology provides you with all simplistic answers to our many complex problems. Ideologues like you see all things in black and white terms. Obama and the liberals can do no right according to you and because of your simple mindset you infer that your opposition is just as extreme in their beliefs: liberals can do only right. But the world is full of gray.  Democrats do make mistakes and Obama has made a bunch.  To suggest that my (rather flippant) comment suggested otherwise is to reveal the conservative based faux intelligence that I complained of in the first place.  And you don't actually have any facts to back up your assertion on this matter!  But you do have insults... So I will respond in kind.  You are the arrogant prck my friend who can go forck himself because you really nothing to offer otherwise.  At least it will keep you busy.  Now run along little newt.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.