Him Again?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Him Again?

George Zimmerman in Custody After Gun Incident

George Zimmerman is being held by police after a domestic incident involving a gun, police said today.

According to police in Lake Mary, Florida, Zimmerman is being detained by police after a domestic dispute involving his wife and father-in-law, Colin Morgan.

"There was some kind of a domestic, we know that with his wife and father-in-law. Apparently there were some weapons involved and threats," the deputy police chief in Lake Mary told ABC News.

He has not been charged with any crime.

Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, recently announced plans to divorce.

Her attorney told ABC News that George pulled a knife on her today after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared. He then pulled a gun on her and her father after a verbal altercation went bad, according to attorney Kelly Sims.

George Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, did not immediately respond to request for comment.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-custody-domestic-incident-involving-gun/story?id=20203329

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Him Again?

If he wasn't so dangerous it would be funny

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

No word yet on whether she was wearing a hoodie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

No word yet on whether she was wearing a hoodie.

[/QUOTE]

but there are rumors she had a can of ice tea and a big bag of Skittles

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

As I said in the other thread on this.

Bring him in and if, the evidence supports it charge him!

I just dont want the media and a bunch of media lie driven lynchmen to convict anyone based on news stories!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just dont want the media and a bunch of media lie driven lynchmen to convict anyone based on news stories!

Well, you seemed to think Martin was a thug because he smoked pot and texted about beating someone up one time.

Is Zimmerman a thug because he threatens women with knives when they find a gun, and threatens them with a gun when they don't like being threatened with knives?

[/QUOTE]

Show where I said Treyvon was a thug or admit your lying and move on.

,My saying using drugs, fighting, getting expelled from school etc are relevent towrds behavior does not mean I think he's a thug as in guilty!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Well, you seemed to think Martin was a thug because he smoked pot and texted about beating someone up one time.

Is Zimmerman a thug because he threatens women with knives when they find a gun, and threatens them with a gun when they don't like being threatened with knives?

I suspect his answer depends on whether the wife smoked pot or not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]does not mean I think he's a thug as in guilty!

Of course Martin wasn't guilty. He diedand therefore couldn't make his court date.....

Remember?

[/QUOTE]

Oh I didnt know dying meant someone was innocent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

"Cut and run"

I dont like knives or running

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Its amazing because Zimmerman defenders would point to Trayvon's suspensions and apparent marijuana use as proof positive that he MUST have attacked Zimmerman that night and consequently deserved to be shot and killed, while ignoring the fact that Zimmerman assualted a police office, and had an ex who filed a restraining order against him for domestic violence.  Zim also was acused of molesting a a young girl for 13 years but his defense kept that all out of the courtroom hearing, even though his attorneys were behind the disclosures of Trayvon's school troubles, etc.  

His wife describes him as abusive, they were fighting the night Trayvon was killed, he has past history with criminal violence, the list goes on and on.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

Its amazing because Zimmerman defenders would point to Trayvon's suspensions and apparent marijuana use as proof positive that he MUST have attacked Zimmerman that night and consequently deserved to be shot and killed, while ignoring the fact that Zimmerman assualted a police office, and had an ex who filed a restraining order against him for domestic violence.  Zim also was acused of molesting a a young girl for 13 years but his defense kept that all out of the courtroom hearing, even though his attorneys were behind the disclosures of Trayvon's school troubles, etc.  

His wife describes him as abusive, they were fighting the night Trayvon was killed, he has past history with criminal violence, the list goes on and on.   

Seriously...at what point does the State of Florduh step in and say: "You no longer have the priviledge of owning a gun"

This short tempered little man needs to be disarmed ASAP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

Seriously...at what point does the State of Florduh step in and say: "You no longer have the priviledge of owning a gun"

[/QUOTE]

yea foock due process and the fact he was aquitted lets just take his rights away!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yea foock due process and the fact he was aquitted lets just take his rights away!!

[/QUOTE]

He benefited from due process and let's not take away anybody's rights .... but if Zimmerman isn't a poster boy for why we need background checks to purchase firearms... I'll eat this keyboard that I'm using right now .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]yea foock due process and the fact he was aquitted lets just take his rights away!

yea foock all his past, present, and future victims because GUNS! F YEAH! USA ! USA! USA!

[QUOTE] 

If character counts for anything (it usually isn't admitted), it looks like Zimmerman was a much bigger thug than Martin could have hoped to be.

And now he's pulling knives on his wife when she finds his gun, and then pulling the gun on her when she argues about the knives and gun.

And tvoter, the "experienced shootist," continues to worship the gun....     

[/QUOTE]

Nope I just believe in things like NOT convicting someone in the court of media driven public opinion.

I also believe in the presumption of innocence until proven guilty!