Hold on a minute Mr. President

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Hold on a minute Mr. President

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Is anyone else as disturbed as I am over the recent release of a memo which states that it is okay for the US government to kill American citizens with drone strikes if they are suspected of terrorist activities?

I find this to be an incredible over reach of the power of government. I believe in the Constitution, especially the Bill of Rights and to sentence an American citizen to death without due process is not a policy I think we should be adopting as a country.

We have a system of justice in this country and the Bill of Rights guarantees citizens protections against government. It's our job to ensure that this is respected.

Crocodile tears....this is no secret and the accelerated drone strikes has been going on since the day Obama took office.

No doubt the day Obama was sworn in, as a good liberal you put away your "Arrest Bush-Cheney for War Crimes" protest sign and spent the past few years admiring the magazine covers of Obama with a halo aroud his head..

Crocodile tears..?? By all means..please elaborate.  I never claimed to be a "liberal"....that is the label the extreme right likes to slap onto any individual who might disagree with their extreme ideology.

Unlike CLC..I can appreciate and respect my President..yet still disagree with and question some of his decisions.

If you are not a liberal, then the word has no meaning.

In that case..my apologies. It seemed like the comment was directed to me personally.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Hold on a minute Mr. President

In response to andiejen's comment:

cricket,

You have absolutely no need to apologize. I really wanted to understand what skeeter was saying but could not figure it out for the life of me.

On my part I thought I was having a serious case of brain fog or during my absense a new forum lexicon had come into being.

He has his own definition of what "liberal" means.  It is pretty broad: anything he does not like...  Thus Obama, Bush, Stalin, and Hitler are all liberals to him.  In other words, it has no meaning except in skeeter world.

5. This post has been removed.