HoR suspends debt ceiling til May.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: HoR suspends debt ceiling til May.

"They hope their new pressure campaign could help reverse public opinion about who is to blame for gridlock over spending."

Dont expect any help with that from the Obama-poodle Washington Post....anyway, the state-run media needs a few more weeks to stop blubbering over the "Gettysburg Address-like" Inaugural Speech  delivered by their Messiah......

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Very popular in deed.

The HoR did attach a caveat that should be popular with all voters; No Budget, No Pay for both chambers of Congress.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

"They hope their new pressure campaign could help reverse public opinion about who is to blame for gridlock over spending."

Dont expect any help with that from the Obama-poodle Washington Post....anyway, the state-run media needs a few more weeks to stop blubbering over the "Gettysburg Address-like" Inaugural Speech  delivered by their Messiah......

Heh, heh, heh...still clinging to your persecution complex I see.

Yep, it's all one big conspiracy.... in the most free-market segment of society, the media and freedom of speech.

Funny how you wingnuts get your panties in a bunch when someone, anyone, exercises their 1st Amend rights, only because you don't like what they're saying.

Um, which radical wingnuts are proposing to repeal the First Amendment, to muzzle their opposition? Why, it's Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats, calling  free speech "corporate speech"...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Doesnt the bil say if the house and senate do not pass a budget for 2013 all congressional pay stops until they do?

I say hear hear great job HoR!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Yep, it's all one big conspiracy.... in the most free-market segment of society, the media and freedom of speech.

Funny how you wingnuts get your panties in a bunch when someone, anyone, exercises their 1st Amend rights, only because you don't like what they're saying.

Change the credit card to an unlimited spending limit.  What could possibly go wrong?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Um, which radical wingnuts are proposing to repeal the First Amendment, to muzzle their opposition? Why, it's Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats, calling  free speech "corporate speech"...

Hmmm...

When was the last time you stood in line next to corporation waiting to cast a vote?

When was the last time a corporation was picked for jury duty?

When was the last time a corporation volunteered for duty in Afghanistan or signed up for selective service?

Funny how the wingnuts like to bestow selective rights onto an entity, which is wholly created through law, while absolving these same 'people' from any civic duties incumbent on an actual citizen.

I see you don't understand the concept of free speech.

BTW: I vote at corporations all the time, shareholder meetings, but I don't wait in line. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

You really have a problem mate.  There was no "zap" other than in your dark paranoia.  They make drugs for that.  I wish you well.

hehe

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Doesnt the bil say if the house and senate do not pass a budget for 2013 all congressional pay stops until they do?

I say hear hear great job HoR!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Significant U.S. Court Cases

Typically, you completely missed the point in your rush to zap me. I said:

"To borrow a line from your "strict constructionist" psychophants,"

re: O'Donnell and "where does it say separation of church and state?"....    

Gregin cites supreme court cases, you cite a letter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Ain't it funny that when wingnuts want to challenge a law, such as ACA, they whine about activist judges who don't adhere to the whacko wingnut 'strict constructionist' view of the Constitution.

When that view is used against their argument, they get amnesia and suddenly can't remember any such thing as 'strict constructionism'. "Say what?"

Gotta love that double standard.

Heck of a way to try and argue a point.... run like the dickens when their hypocrisy is pointed out. 

What on Earth are you talking about? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Is anyone suppressing the 1st amendment here?  I didn't know disagreeing with someone meant you were suppressing their 1st amendment rights.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Is anyone suppressing the 1st amendment here?  I didn't know disagreeing with someone meant you were suppressing their 1st amendment rights.

Consider the source and dont waste your time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Consider the source and dont waste your time.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama/Reid/Boehner are the biggest threat to our nation in it's history.  The national debt they continue to ignore and add to at record speed will devestate our country.

It's inevitable...our economy will collapse and it will make the Great Depression look like a vacation.

$16.5 trillion and growing....and nobody has the courage in Washington to change the course, instead they insist on making it worse.

Sections
Shortcuts