House introducing Amnesty Bill for Illegal Immigrants - Time to Fight It

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeutralObserver. Show NeutralObserver's posts

Re: House introducing Amnesty Bill for Illegal Immigrants - Time to Fight It

In Response to Re: House introducing Amnesty Bill for Illegal Immigrants - Time to Fight It:
    That's great what does that have to do with your original argument? I have no doubt they are in those trades. Never said they weren't. What I have been saying all along is that Americans DO want jobs in the trades. You have been saying American's can't/won't/don't want those types of jobs. You are wrong. Deal with it.
    Posted by hawkeye01

If the majority of workers in that field are illegal then one can assume they are either better at that work (don't), others don't want the work (won't) or others can't do that work (can't).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: House introducing Amnesty Bill for Illegal Immigrants - Time to Fight It:
    In Response to Re: House introducing Amnesty Bill for Illegal Immigrants - Time to Fight It : If the majority of workers in that field are illegal then one can assume they are either better at that work (don't), others don't want the work (won't) or others can't do that work (can't).
    Posted by NeutralObserver

You make too many assumptions. Keep spinning. Keep spinning.

"One can assume they are either better at that work (don't)"

So according to your logic if a person is better at that work that means the other person DOESN'T want to do it??? Um...ok

"others can't do that work (can't)"

More bull. There is always someone who can do the work. Ask any unemployed plasterer, dressmaker, etc.

And because there ARE plenty who want to do the work your theory of "won't" is yet again false.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeutralObserver. Show NeutralObserver's posts

"So according to your logic if a person is better at that work that means the other person DOESN'T want to do it?"
    No, what I'm assuming is that if illegals outnumber Americans in that field, then Americans don't do that work, for whatever reason they have.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeutralObserver. Show NeutralObserver's posts

"More bull. There is always someone who can do the work. Ask any unemployed plasterer, dressmaker, etc.
    And because there ARE plenty who want to do the work your theory of "won't" is yet again false."

This goes to my point that others are better at that work. The way I laid out that response was not very good.

My point would be that if Americans wanted to be in that particular field then they could and would be. I think some can't do the job, some choose not to (for whatever reason), and some won't do it for the wage or working conditions etc.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

"if Americans wanted to be in that particular field then they could and would be."

They DO want to be and they are. However, when someone goes and hires an illegal for MUCH less there's not a lot the legal citizen can do. Thank god there are still companies out there who care about legal citizens.
    I'm officially off of this topic. Reply all you want, it's going to fall on deaf ears and blind eyes.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to House introducing Amnesty Bill for Illegal Immigrants - Time to Fight It:
    With the real rate of unemployment at over 17.5% and over 15 million Americans unemployed and 11 million Americans underemployed, the Democrats have decided to push for amnesty for illegal immigrants so that they can permanently take jobs from Americans. And this will also open the door so that millions of their low skilled, poorly educated relatives can come as well via chain migration. This is economic madness and needs to be stopped. Contact your representatives and tell them NO! Support www.NumbersUSA.com Vote for Scott Brown
    Posted by qwerty100

Would not be a problem if there weren't so many low skilled workers like you to compete with. Your numbers are made up. There is no recognized number as the real unemployment rate. You just do not understand the stats that are used for unemployment and the reason why they are more relevant to the economy than your made up number.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aces1. Show aces1's posts

Yeah, lets bus 12 million Illegals outta hear, but where are we going to get the money to do that?  It works both ways.  Anything the pubs want top do in 10, all the dems have to say is, it costs to much.  So now, thanks in large part to the obstrucionism, NOTHING  gets done in D.C.  Time to rewrite the constitution, it is failing!  Thank you PUBS!

Sections
Shortcuts