Howard Dean - Healthcare plan to start crisis

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Re: Howard Dean - Healthcare plan to start crisis

More state control?   If trying to regulate Health Care Costs so that they don't break the back of our economy is simply an attempt to grap "more state control", then I guess your right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: Howard Dean - Healthcare plan to start crisis:
    [QUOTE]More state control?   If trying to regulate Health Care Costs so that they don't break the back of our economy is simply an attempt to grap "more state control", then I guess your right.
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

Do you REALLY believe this bill will lower the cost of health care? REALLY? How are we (all 49 or if Obama 56 other states) going to pay for NE's Medicaid increases WITHOUT the national costs going up? Now ALL Senators are lining up for the same deal. Cut costs? ROTLMAO! Two words, WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard Dean - Healthcare plan to start crisis : Do you REALLY believe this bill will lower the cost of health care? REALLY? How are we (all 49 or if Obama 56 other states) going to pay for NE's Medicaid increases WITHOUT the national costs going up? Now ALL Senators are lining up for the same deal. Cut costs? ROTLMAO! Two words, WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION.
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]  GOOD POST...... AS MY DAD WOULD SAY..... "SON, WATCH OUT FOR THOSE LIBERAL, RADICAL DEMS AND THE CHICAGO WAY GANG AS THEY TRANSFORM AMERICA" !!!!!  JUST LIKE DEC. 7TH 1941, SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GET HIT OVER THE HEAD TO GET THE BLOOD MOVING !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

What in God's name are either of you talking about?

Wealth redistribution?   Getting hit over the head?

You do realize that the cost of healthcare is causing ALL of our manufacturing jobs overseas and breaking the back of our auto industry.  If left alone, the cost of health care is going to take up more than half of every dollar we earn within the next 10 years.

Wealth redistribution?  I guess that would be correct if you mean taking wealth from insurance and pharmacutical companies and putting it back in the pockets of small business and the working class.   So yes you're right. 

Why anyone who works and has to contribute to their health care is against controling the inflation of health care is beyond me. 

I do believe the two of you are complete and utter idiots.   

Get neutered.  Please don't procreate.  The two of you together are the right wing's best argument against evolution.   Seriously.  If I was debating against evolution I'd just put the two of you up on stage point at you and say, "See."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Public option off the table.  Thats a W. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craigm68. Show craigm68's posts

"You do realize that the cost of healthcare is causing ALL of our manufacturing jobs overseas and breaking the back of our auto industry."

No that would be unions. GM has to pay more to it's retired workers than it's current workers.

"Why anyone who works and has to contribute to their health care is against controling the inflation of health care is beyond me. "

Umm, so how is paying for someone else's healthcare with my taxes helping me exactly? How does adding millions of more people into the system with no new facilities, no new doctors and nurses help the care I receive?

So I have to pay more for less, how is this good?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Remember, if you make less than 250k, your taxes won't go up "one dime"

Ok libbies, care to ante up for buying that BS?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Two more prime examples for the argument against evolution.  

You two are so dumb you couldn't possibly have the capacity to learn and adapt.

The only trouble is that if you're creationists, why would God create two morons?

Something doesn't seem right.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

[QUOTE]"You do realize that the cost of healthcare is causing ALL of our manufacturing jobs overseas and breaking the back of our auto industry." No that would be unions. GM has to pay more to it's retired workers than it's current workers. "Why anyone who works and has to contribute to their health care is against controling the inflation of health care is beyond me. " Umm, so how is paying for someone else's healthcare with my taxes helping me exactly? How does adding millions of more people into the system with no new facilities, no new doctors and nurses help the care I receive? So I have to pay more for less, how is this good?
    Posted by craigm68[/QUOTE]

Why it's very good for the welfare queens, frauds and illegals that will benefit by contributions of working legal Americans.
    Cutting though the sordid lies.. this is a major vote buy for the Dems. One that will bury us in debt for generations, restrict free enterprise, give the government total control, ration healthcare and give us less for much more. I don't have ANY problem with my healthcare. I work.. I pay for it but.. it's the best in the world. 

I want to sell Ltown a bridge because if he believes theis HC BS he'll buy anything.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Restrict free enterprise?  You mean like how right now all of our manufacturing jobs are being exported because American labor is too expensive due to health care costs?

Give the government total control?    The public option was dropped.  I suggest you read the paper before you comment on it's message board.

ration healthcare?   You mean like denying coverage for "pre-existing conditions".

You have no problem with your healthcare and it won't change, except that it will get cheaper.

You idiots will believe anything FOX tells you.   You think your smart because you can regurgitate right wing talkinig points but everything you quoted was false and has been disproven over and over and over.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

[QUOTE]Restrict free enterprise?  You mean like how right now all of our manufacturing jobs are being exported because American labor is too expensive due to health care costs? Give the government total control?    The public option was dropped.  I suggest you read the paper before you comment on it's message board. ration healthcare?   You mean like denying coverage for "pre-existing conditions". You have no problem with your healthcare and it won't change, except that it will get cheaper. You idiots will believe anything FOX tells you.   You think your smart because you can regurgitate right wing talkinig points but everything you quoted was false and has been disproven over and over and over.  
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

Thanks for proving my point. You're the one who is naive and gullible.
    You believe the government ??

About buying the Mystic Tobin bridge.. I can sell it to you for $500.. cash in a brown paper bag. You can rename it.. Ltowns Folly??  Meet me at the top of the bridge at midnight.. bring da cash.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

You're only making a fool of yourself.   Keep it up.   You're helping me prove my point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]What in God's name are either of you talking about? Wealth redistribution?   Getting hit over the head? You do realize that the cost of healthcare is causing ALL of our manufacturing jobs overseas and breaking the back of our auto industry.  If left alone, the cost of health care is going to take up more than half of every dollar we earn within the next 10 years. Wealth redistribution?  I guess that would be correct if you mean taking wealth from insurance and pharmacutical companies and putting it back in the pockets of small business and the working class.   So yes you're right.  Why anyone who works and has to contribute to their health care is against controling the inflation of health care is beyond me.  I do believe the two of you are complete and utter idiots.    Get neutered.  Please don't procreate.  The two of you together are the right wing's best argument against evolution.   Seriously.  If I was debating against evolution I'd just put the two of you up on stage point at you and say, "See."
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

Wake up. Our manufacturing jobs went over seas (and are now coming back BTW) so CEO's can pocket $20 million in bonuses instead of a measly $2 million. If the HC cost were the true reason the cost of goods would have been cut since it only costs $10 to make that $400 golf club.

The auto makers were having the same issues the country, states and most municipalities are having. PENSIONS AND HC FOR LIFE. When you have more than 50% of all workers working for the government you are in trouble.

What in this bill will take wealth from pharma and insurance? The part that big O negotiated that maxes pharma to $80 billion over 10 years of cuts? Or how about the part where EVERYONE now HAS to buy insurance from the insurance companies? Yea that's telling them!

Who is the idiot? Look in the mirror!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

coo koo  coo koo

Keep drinking the cool aid.   Gulp gulp gulp.

You're pawns.  That's all you are.  Pawns being used by big business to do their bidding. 

Read a book.  Educate yourself.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

[QUOTE] Who is the idiot? Look in the mirror!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

Lets show some compassion... he/she/it is obviously a 'special needs' child who requires additional services, hence the self interest.

I'm not a doctor but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I recommend the patient needs... http://www.electroboy.com/electroshocktherapy.htm

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

Republicans, emboldened by a new letter from the Congressional Budget Office, accused Democrats on Wednesday of "Bernie Madoff accounting" for double counting the savings from Medicare as a means to pay for the Senate health care bill.

As the Senate prepares for a crucial vote before final passage of a massive overhaul bill that Democrats argue will reduce the deficit by $132 billion over 10 years, Sen. Jeff Sesssions, R-Ala, said the nearly $500 billion in cuts to Medicare actually will add $300 billion to the deficit

"The real score on this legislation is that it would cause the deficit to increase, and not be a surplus as the president has promised," Sessions told Fox News. "And a lot members of our Congress have said I won't vote for this bill unless it's deficit neutral. It's not deficit neutral. It will add to the debt. That's clear today."

Sen. Judd Gregg, R-N.H., added, "This is Bernie Madoff accounting and it's an outrage."

The senators also spoke at a news conference just hours before the Senate was to take up a procedural vote before a final passage vote Thursday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Bernie Madoff accounting.   Love it.  More talking points designed for shock value.  Fear politics at it's best.

You're right wing playbook is getting thin.  Even school children can read through it.

Eventually you nimrods are going to have to back up your position with facts.

On second thought,  considering the morons on this board,  no you won't. 

I love how the GOP is it's own worst enemy.  

Argue science, oppose good economics, say no to anything that's not a tax cut for the wealthy.   Great strategy.  You wonder why the Republican party is on it's heals.   

Keep denying the truth.   It's working for you.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Two more prime examples for the argument against evolution.  

You two are so dumb you couldn't possibly have the capacity to learn and adapt.

The only trouble is that if you're creationists, why would God create two morons?

-------------------------------
    Insults are a prime example of someone who has no argument. Good job!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts