Huckabee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude98. Show schadenfreude98's posts

Huckabee

Hopefully this latest shooting will mean the end of Huckabee's political dreams.  I blame Huckabee as much as anyone for us having the current clown in the White House.  

Huckabee has no ability to draw independent voters and hopefully just goes away when 2012 rolls around. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Re: Huckabee

In Response to Huckabee:
    [QUOTE]Hopefully this latest shooting will mean the end of Huckabee's political dreams.  I blame Huckabee as much as anyone for us having the current clown in the White House.   Huckabee has no ability to draw independent voters and hopefully just goes away when 2012 rolls around. 
    Posted by schadenfreude98[/QUOTE]

He won't have to "go away (in) 2012": He's already toast with his own "Willie Horton" issue.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Huck has a comfy gig of Fox News now and I think he is likely to stay there.  He only has to look at his primary results to see he can't win votes outside of the South. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

I wonder if it will be the end of political dreams for those on the parole board in Ouchita County. They are responsible for releasing Clemmons from prison in 2004.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

YES, HE PROBABLY IS DONE......... I WILL SAY THAT HE IS MORE HURT/SADDEND BY THIS THAN THE 2 JUDGES THAT RECENTLY LET THIS NUT FREE.......  NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM LETTING  BAD PEOPLE OUT OF JAIL EARLY......  IT'S LIKE BRINGING THE  T-PEOPLE TO NEW YORK FOR A CIRCUS !!!  THE LIBERALS HAVE HAD 30 YEARS TO PLACE AMERICA WHERE WE ARE TODAY........   NOT GOOD !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Huckabee:
    [QUOTE]    YES, HE PROBABLY IS DONE......... I WILL SAY THAT HE IS MORE HURT/SADDEND BY THIS THAN THE 2 JUDGES THAT RECENTLY LET THIS NUT FREE.......  THE LIBERALS HAVE HAD 30 YEARS TO PLACE AMERICA WHERE WE ARE TODAY........   NOT GOOD !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Really? You know this how?

Funny, except for Clinton, the conservative have been running the show. Were you around the last eight years?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

This is why you never elect someone from the Christian-right.  They give a pass to everybody who claims to love Jesus, without hesitation.

I watched Huckleberry on Fox try to explain it.  No excuse.  He blamed himself.  He did what liberals don't understand...he stood up and said.  "My mistake, I regret it, I take full responsibility."  I hope this ends his bid for President, because it leaves more room for President Romney who pardoned and commuted NO PERSON as governor.  Mormons can be bad a55 when they want to be.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I don't know, the same republicans that would take a governor from Alaska seriously. (I know you're poking a Clinton reference, no need for a whoooosh)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawdog7. Show lawdog7's posts

You peeps don't listen or hear anything. The 16 year old kid got 99-108 years for aggravated assault-he didn't kill anybody yet. Five prominent people agreed the punishment was too harsh and his sentence was commuted after 20 years. Most murders, 1st and second degree don't serve 20 years. He committed 8 felonies in the last year and a half, raped a child and two (any bet they were Liberals) judges put a fifteen thousand dollar bail on him. Evan with all the extenuating circumstances Huckabee still said he was partly to blame-you will never see a Liberal do that. Hey a nother criminal didn't follow the gun laws, gun control works really well doesn't it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]You peeps don't listen or hear anything. The 16 year old kid got 99-108 years for aggravated assault-he didn't kill anybody yet. Five prominent people agreed the punishment was too harsh and his sentence was commuted after 20 years. Most murders, 1st and second degree don't serve 20 years. He committed 8 felonies in the last year and a half, raped a child and two (any bet they were Liberals) judges put a fifteen thousand dollar bail on him. Evan with all the extenuating circumstances Huckabee still said he was partly to blame-you will never see a Liberal do that. Hey a nother criminal didn't follow the gun laws, gun control works really well doesn't it.
    Posted by lawdog7[/QUOTE]

Huckabee faught really hard to avoid blame. Only when he realized he wasn't fooling anyone, he offered to take a little. What a guy.

Huckabee, now a Fox News talk show host, has been leading the pack of possible Republican contenders for president in 2012. But the killings of the police officers are focusing renewed attention on his long-contentious record of pardoning convicts or commuting their sentences.

In a decade as governor beginning in 1996, Huckabee did so twice as many times as his three predecessors combined. He typically gave little explanation for individual pardons. But he spoke often of his belief in redemption, based on a strong religious faith that even criminals are capable of changing their lives and often deserve a second chance. He also raised concerns about the fairness of the Arkansas justice system.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2009/12/01/huckabee_had_pardoned_slaying_suspect/

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huckabee : Really? You know this how? Funny, except for Clinton, the conservative have been running the show. Were you around the last eight years?
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]  IF YOU HAVE TO ASK ????????????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huckabee : Really? You know this how? Funny, except for Clinton, the conservative have been running the show. Were you around the last eight years?
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]  SON, FUZZY MATH AGAIN.........  THE LIBERAL DEMS HAD THE HOUSE & SENATE  FOR 6 OUT OF THE 8 YEARS !!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]You peeps don't listen or hear anything. The 16 year old kid got 99-108 years for aggravated assault-he didn't kill anybody yet. Five prominent people agreed the punishment was too harsh and his sentence was commuted after 20 years. Most murders, 1st and second degree don't serve 20 years. He committed 8 felonies in the last year and a half, raped a child and two (any bet they were Liberals) judges put a fifteen thousand dollar bail on him. Evan with all the extenuating circumstances Huckabee still said he was partly to blame-you will never see a Liberal do that. Hey a nother criminal didn't follow the gun laws, gun control works really well doesn't it.
    Posted by lawdog7[/QUOTE]  THANK YOU, AMERICA THANKS YOU.....  I REST MY CASE !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Huckbee pardoned (news papers) 90 out of 1200 submitted, they were all SIGNED OFF BY 5 JUDGES  at the recommendation of prosecutors. This started 3 days ago, the pardon was for aggravated asso by a 16 yr old.   Ted Kennedy killed a young girl and  got away with it. How about the Kennedy boy in Conn. The Washington judges were a million times worse.  But prom-ite's gotta jump on good people to hide from themselves.  Huckabee said he wasn't going to run before this happened.  If Huckabee ran I would vote for him before any one in congress, even McCain.  Obama  has made mistakes based on others recommendation, how many people have died because they don't have jobs, lost they're houses.
    Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE]  CHIEF....  WELL SAID.....  TALKING TO A LIBERAL IS LIKE TALKING TO THE WALL !!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huckabee :   IF YOU HAVE TO ASK ????????????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

I have to ask, because it seems like your foolish posts have no basis in reality.
    Why cant you explain yourself?

WHAT SAY YOU?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Huckbee pardoned (news papers) 90 out of 1200 submitted, they were all SIGNED OFF BY 5 JUDGES  at the recommendation of prosecutors. This started 3 days ago, the pardon was for aggravated asso by a 16 yr old.   Ted Kennedy killed a young girl and  got away with it. How about the Kennedy boy in Conn. The Washington judges were a million times worse.  But prom-ite's gotta jump on good people to hide from themselves.  Huckabee said he wasn't going to run before this happened.  If Huckabee ran I would vote for him before any one in congress, even McCain.  Obama  has made mistakes based on others recommendation, how many people have died because they don't have jobs, lost they're houses.
    Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE]

How many have Americans have died because of Bushs mistakes? How many Iraq families have been burnt and destroyed?
    You complain about Kennedy allegedly killing a girl but turn a blind eye to the worldwide destruction and recent failures of the last administration.

You really don't expect to be taken seriously, do you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Huckabee : I have to ask, because it seems like your foolish posts have no basis in reality. Why cant you explain yourself? WHAT SAY YOU?
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]  YOU WANT THE TRUTH ????  THE "BIG O" AND GANG ARE DRIVING AMERICA INTO THE GROUND !!!  WHAT SAY YOU, LIBERAL ?????

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

How dare anyone post a picture of this murderer its so racist just like WILLIE HORTON.... By the way does anyone remember what person running for president 1st bought up WILLIE HORTON...... BUSH ... Nope if you said Al GORE YOU WIN A PRIZE.