In response to Reubenhop's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

So what exactly did Chavez do to any of you?  

Apparently he didn't give them free heating oil...  Maybe they are mad about that.

Or, mad about his constant bad mouthing of the U.S.

Or, mad that Joe Kennedy and William Delahunt coddled him and took discounted oil for their own gain.

So, I guess on balance I am more madderer at those two clowns than Chavez.  At least Chavez was honest about his intentions.

Seriously:  How much has Joe Kennedy benefitted personally gained by giving discounted oil to poor people.  Be specific.

Joe Kennedy earns $750,000 per year as the no-show chairman of Citizens Energy, which buys oil from Chavez, giving him free publicity, and sells it to select people in the Boston area, mostly for photo ops for Joe.

Delahunt is part of the scam, being the one who negotiated some of the oil contracts.

Specific enough for yah?

BTW:  Joe is stupider than a box of rocks.  The company is managed for him.  he shows up to the photo shoots.

Specific enough for you?

If you provide a source for your information it would be better received.  I doubt you have personal knowledge.

Sources? I don't need sources.  It is all out there. Just look up joe.  I forgot to mention that his wife pulls down 350k for marketing. Sweet deal.

here's the source, from the 2011 state filing.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/columnists/howie_carr/2013/03/moonbats_mourn_another_red_thug

Oh, and another tidbit: the winter program ended

this year on January 17th.

That's the middle of the winter.

So much for helping the needy.

Sorry, you citation does not have a story about Kennedy or Citizen's Energy.  You appear to be not much interested in facts or actually proving your points.  Shallow stuff. 

The numbers in the attached article are from Masscusetts filings for Citizens Energy.

Not surprised you are sticking your fingers in your ears and trying to call me a liar.   The last thing you want to is recognize is that Citizens enegy is a sham intended to allow some Democrats to make money by giving a little to people, pocketing the rest for themselves.

It's all in the attached article.  Really.  it is.

Here's another one:

http://www.humanevents.com/2008/01/09/chavez-joe-kennedy-and-oil-math/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Hugo Chavez dead

In response to FortySixAnd2's comment:

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

Are you fvcking serious?

So now ya little coward, you're going to accuse me of attacking you just because I offered to settle this in the ring?

My gawd, how much of a fvcking pieceofshit coward are you?

You said you didn't want to fight and now you're creating all these scenarios out of thin air where I would just haul of and hit you. Based on what? The fact that I said I would fight you anywhere anytime and you said "No".

So now you are accusing me of wanting to haul off and just hit you?

Hey, you don't have the balls to strep up then I will respect your decision ...

But trying to say that to somehow I would haul off and hit you is just beyond cowardice, that's such a pathetic excuse even for a pieceofcrap a555hat like you.

You don't know me, have never met me, yet here you are creating all these scenarios in your head just to get some kind of sympathy. You are pathetic.

Are you ret@rded? Where did I stay you attacked me? Learn how to read...I said if you're as tough as you claim to be then what's stopping you from hauling off? I didn't say you we're going to do that. I simply asked the question. But we both know you're all talk and have no interest in fighting...we all know it

Hey COWARD, apparently you piecesofshits don't know the diffrence between an agreed fight and an unprovoked attack.

I really can't believe that you specifically said you don't want to fight and now you have the fvcking temerity to taunt me for not fighting.

Just tell me how I will know it's you, besides the stench of fear.

Just tell me how I will know it's you.

Flower in your hair?

dark short hair, lean build, 6'2" 195 ish, khakis and light blue button down. You?

So you guys are really gonna do this Huh??? Gotta share with us all what went down when you get back FS&2. Although i get the feeling we are gonna get two different storys from you and Airborne.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Are you fvcking serious?

So now ya little coward, you're going to accuse me of attacking you just because I offered to settle this in the ring?

My gawd, how much of a fvcking pieceofshit coward are you?

You said you didn't want to fight and now you're creating all these scenarios out of thin air where I would just haul of and hit you. Based on what? The fact that I said I would fight you anywhere anytime and you said "No".

So now you are accusing me of wanting to haul off and just hit you?

Hey, you don't have the balls to strep up then I will respect your decision ...

But trying to say that to somehow I would haul off and hit you is just beyond cowardice, that's such a pathetic excuse even for a pieceofcrap a555hat like you.

You don't know me, have never met me, yet here you are creating all these scenarios in your head just to get some kind of sympathy. You are pathetic.

Are you ret@rded? Where did I stay you attacked me? Learn how to read...I said if you're as tough as you claim to be then what's stopping you from hauling off? I didn't say you we're going to do that. I simply asked the question. But we both know you're all talk and have no interest in fighting...we all know it

Hey COWARD, apparently you piecesofshits don't know the diffrence between an agreed fight and an unprovoked attack.

I really can't believe that you specifically said you don't want to fight and now you have the fvcking temerity to taunt me for not fighting.

Just tell me how I will know it's you, besides the stench of fear.

Just tell me how I will know it's you.

Flower in your hair?

dark short hair, lean build, 6'2" 195 ish, khakis and light blue button down. You?

So you guys are really gonna do this Huh??? Gotta share with us all what went down when you get back FS&2. Although i get the feeling we are gonna get two different storys from you and Airborne.

Well...I'm still waiting for him to tell me how I'll know its him. If he thinks for one second il go there without a description of him then he is the definition of a coward. Fair is fair... He needs to man up and do what I did. Is that not a reasonable expectation?

Not Unreasonable at all. I think Airborne has finally realized that hes bitten off more than he can chew and that  your not backing down from wanting to meet and debate. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

"How did that coup work out for you?

Last tag!

--HG"

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Still no sign of Airborne FS&2??

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Still no sign of Airborne FS&2??

Hahaha...um no...shocker huh?

Yes yes, Such a shocker... Lol  Give it a bit more time maybe he got caught up in traffic( the roads are a bit slick) have something to eat and a drink or two and enjoy yourself while your there. Even if he doesnt show atleast you got a good meal out of it. Get the French Onion soup if your into that i love the 99's Food. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

How were the fish and chips?? You have surprising good taste in beer. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

The better part of valor, after all?

Whew.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Thinking of all of us who were there to watch, the bar scene in Star Wars comes to mind............

Sections
Shortcuts