I am a believer of the Messiah. HE has shown me the way.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

I am a believer of the Messiah. HE has shown me the way.

Truly genius and an inspiration to all

After passing (pushing?) 2 monster and failed acts through.. the master of illusion , the professor of politics, that smooth talkin Chicago sweet lipped snake oil salesman tosses us another economic life preserver designed to shore up his base.

The part that made me a believer is..

I'm amazed by the strategy.. Lets them wait.. delivery the Jesus speech.. delay publishing bill while selling it (minus the details and minus therefore specific questions) .. make yourself unavailable when details are released and keep campaigning.. ignore the uproar.

He truly is the Media Messiah.

I bow to thee Obama.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: I am a believer of the Messiah. HE has shown me the way.

Wow, a rascist bowing to Obama. Truly an event to be hailed.

Yawn, off to bed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

What is the kickback rate on $500 million these days?

HE brings new meaning with 'The buck stops here'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

More evidence...

Attack Watch, website started by President Obama's campaign organization, was intended to be a repository for supporters to report "attacks" on Obama's record and get the facts. But its rollout has been met with scathing mockery by conservatives, who call it a second-rate version of previous www.foxnews.com/topics/entertainment/tv-shows/big-brother-john-de-mol.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">Big Brother sites created by Team Obama.

The onslaught of hilarity was fed first by a brutal parody created by an outfit called Misfit Politics. The mock ad repeats the name "Attack Watch" in a voice mimicking the Budweiser "Whassup" ad of www.foxnews.com/topics/football/super-bowl.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">Super Bowl yore and then goes on to offer examples of the types of misinformation readers can report.

Conservative critic Mark Steyn, a native of the U.K., then cheered that he was the only foreigner with a designation on AttackWatch.com.

Both were met with comment after comment from readers offering the type of "attacks" they were going to report to the Obama re-election site. The #attackwatch www.foxnews.com/topics/twitter.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">Twitter page was immediately spammed with tweet after tweet heavy on sarcasm regarding the president's stimulus and jobs creation plans.

"hey #AttackWatch I heard the only good 'Cash For Clunkers' did was get all the obama stickers off the roads, thank you," tweeted @speedyjerry.

"Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM's in an alley, killing a Job. It looked like a hate crime!" wrote @thorninaz.

Obama campaign spokeswoman Katie Hogan told the Washington Post that 100,000 people had signed up for the site in the first 24 hours.

"This site is a tool providing our supporters with the facts they need to fight back against lies and distortions about the president's record," she told the newspaper. 

But syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin said this site, the fourth one launched in three years attempting to respond to political attacks, has backfired on the Obama team.

"What this is really about is some sort of campaign against their opponents, and it's not working anymore," she said.

"Back in 2008, the Obama campaign had claimed this mantle as the tech savvy geniuses, and what's happened is that conservatives on Twitter and on YouTube and all the social networks have been able to strike back, and humor is always the best revenge," she said.

In an opinion article published in the International Business Times, Nadine DeNinno argues the site is pointless, saying it is counterproductive and has become a laughingstock.

"The website has become simply an instrument used by opponents to rail the president by conservatives, using it as their personal punching bag," she wrote. "The people who monitor the site will be quite busy, as Attack Watch only warrants more attacking."

She also wondered how many jobs the site created, "or how long it took to conceive, in which case jobs could have been created instead?" She then quoted @BradThor who tweeted, "If only the #Obama administration could create an atmosphere where jobs materialized as quickly as #attackwatch jokes!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

MORE talking out of both sides of HIS mouth..

The IRS and Treasury just put out for public feedback a new rule to help businesses contend with a big penalty under health reform that could potentially smack them with tens of thousands of dollars in costs, a fine that could hit already cash-strapped small businesses.

Submarined in the new health-reform law is this big onerous penalty, called a “shared responsibility payment,” that the government can slap against businesses with more than 50 workers if they don’t provide “affordable” health benefits to their full-time employees, which the government gets to define.

The health-reform law exempts all small businesses with fewer than 50 employees from the law’s “shared responsibility requirement,” which begins in 2014.

But beginning in 2014, employers with 50 or more employees that do not offer health insurance coverage will pay an assessment of $2,000 per full-time worker if any of their employees obtain premium tax credits through the new health insurance exchanges.

Even if the small business has 51 workers, and that one worker gets a tax credit to help them buy insurance -- a tax credit provided under health reform -- the small business still has to pay a fine.
    Beginning in 2014, the government will slap businesses with a higher $3,000-per-employee penalty if the government finds they provide workers “unaffordable” health insurance.

And who gets to define “unaffordable”? The government. 

How is it defined? The government will assess the $3,000 penalty if any worker has to take a tax credit or has to enroll in state health exchanges because his or her boss pays less than 60% of the full value of the coverage, or the premium the employee pays is more than 9.5% of household income.

But now the Treasury Department and the IRS are asking for input from the public on a proposed “safe harbor” that says small businesses wouldn’t have to pay the new fine, so long as they can prove to the government their health insurance is really “affordable.”

So how can companies qualify for this safe harbor? Watch this -- because health reform has raised serious privacy issues about what the government can know about your household income.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: I am a believer of the Messiah. HE has shown me the way.:
    [QUOTE]Hey kittykat, how's the wingnut circle jerk going? Seems your missing a few acolytes. Ya know what that means...your the pivot man. Good luck with that. BWAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]

Calling me a wingnut?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Nahhh  Bill's a p*ssy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I'd rather be called a p*ssy than a wingnut. Namecalling is so.....right wing.
    When do we go to recess and throw frogs down the girls backs?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I like p*ssy.  Just throwing it out there.

Then you should just love Bill. Just throwing that out there!

Sections
Shortcuts