I blame CNN's Crossfire.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevilinBoston. Show DevilinBoston's posts

I blame CNN's Crossfire.

It focused on the fighting and differences between the left and the right.  The name implies they should be shooting at each other.  Clearly, CNN is to blame.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Re: I blame CNN's Crossfire.

They have an exemption in the Thought Control Laws.

Same ol double stds.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevilinBoston. Show DevilinBoston's posts

For 20 years, CNN told everyone it was ok to "fire" at the other side.  Irresponsible is what I call it.  You can't just shoot at people because you disagree with them.  Apparently, CNN thought otherwise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In Response to I blame CNN's Crossfire.:

It focused on the fighting and differences between the left and the right.  The name implies they should be shooting at each other.  Clearly, CNN is to blame.
    Posted by DevilinBoston

No no no, you got it wrong it's not CNN Crossfire or their bullseye maps that sent him over the edge, haven't you been watching? It's the map that was on Palin's site and nothing else. That's the one, and only one, that sent things over the edge. Dem symbols are fine, only the mean Republican symbols incite violence.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevilinBoston. Show DevilinBoston's posts

In Response to Re: I blame CNN's Crossfire.:
    In Response to I blame CNN's Crossfire. : No no no, you got it wrong it's not CNN Crossfire or their bullseye maps that sent him over the edge, haven't you been watching? It's the map that was on Palin's site and nothing else. That's the one, and only one, that sent things over the edge. Dem symbols are fine, only the mean Republican symbols incite violence.    
    Posted by newman09

To be fair, 50% of Crossfire was Republican, so it can still be blamed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Comming soon to a theater near you...

A documentary film..

depicting the pinacle of human evolution in empathy... 

centuries in the making....

by the soulful eyes of Michael Moore..

"Republicans Outlawed" !!
    How President Obama saved the planet from any discourse based on (albeit selective) historical facts depicting the struggle against opposing thought and (assumed possible) violence against any human being.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In Response to Re: I blame CNN's Crossfire. : To be fair, 50% of Crossfire was Republican, so it can still be blamed.
    Posted by DevilinBoston

But it was CNN'S baby!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

You people are nuts.  Clearly pot and video games are to blame for the shooting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevilinBoston. Show DevilinBoston's posts

You people are nuts.  Clearly pot and video games are to blame for the shooting.
    Posted by schadenfreude99

I still blame Crossfire.  I am also starting to think major college basketball teams are to blame as well.  Any team that says, "we don't rebuild, we reload," is obviously to blame for something.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Posted by schadenfreude99

Just pointing out the garbage the left has been spinning all week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Is "shooting" a basketball offensive?
    How about firing.. NO.. launching... no... throwing... no... ergonomically tossing a 25 footer?

Shooting on net in hockey could preempt mass violence.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

RE: "crossfire", here's a billboard in...Tucson, AZ...speaks volumes:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevilinBoston. Show DevilinBoston's posts

Posted by MattyScornD

Crossfire paved the way for Rush. Without Crossfire making it ok to shoot back and forth at each other, Rush wouldn't have even come up with such nonsense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

Posted by MattyScornD

Straight shooter is a very common figure of speech. Ironically he's not...but that's a different discussion for a different thread.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: I blame CNN's Crossfire. : Straight shooter is a very common figure of speech. Ironically he's not...but that's a different discussion for a different thread.
    Posted by APerfectCircle

That's what I thought, too...so at least we agree. 

Plus, on the billboard, those faux bullet holes are all over the place...strange....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DevilinBoston. Show DevilinBoston's posts

In Response to Re: I blame CNN's Crossfire. : That's what I thought, too...so at least we agree.  Plus, on the billboard, those faux bullet holes are all over the place...strange....
    Posted by MattyScornD

Don't they kind of contradict his message?  If he was a straight shooter, the bullets wouldn't be all over the place, right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

In Response to Re: I blame CNN's Crossfire. : That's what I thought, too...so at least we agree.  Plus, on the billboard, those faux bullet holes are all over the place...strange....
    Posted by MattyScornD

Very poor grouping

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Really, man.

Rushbo needs to drop those oxys quick...they're affecting his aim.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

Really, man. Rushbo needs to drop those oxys quick...they're affecting his aim.
    Posted by MattyScornD

This is your aim on drugs...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Don't look now but they have uncovered a secret republican code, all these references to shooting are symbolic of just how violent the right wants to be.

Matty you look so silly, searching for images on the internet and then posting them here like you discovered some kind of break through to back up your most rediculis argument. This subject was lame three days ago, can't believe you're still hopping on this.

Look, look more images that Iv'e discovered, see they really are evil people...put it to rest!    

Sections
Shortcuts