I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak

I just watched 15 mins of Hardball, God Bless Chris Matthews he really is special!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak

I flipped it on , but could only take about 2 minutes while he was explaining how black people don't trust the mail and need more voting time etc...

I don't see how you can stomach that channel longer than that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak": [QUOTE]I flipped it on , but could only take about 2 minutes while he was explaining how black people don't trust the mail and need more voting time etc... I don't see how you can stomach that channel longer than that. Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE] He said later in the show that Ryan is the ideological leader of the GOP in Congress and that Congress has a low approval rating and that the president and his surrogates will attack that with "plenty of congress bashing from the president and his allies in the days and weeks ahead and its fair because they're the ones that have been screwing him all these months. just like Obama always blaming something or someone else, had it ever occurred to Matthews and MSNBC that by making Obama into the second coming of Christ they were setting expectations too high? I hate Matthews he's an awful person and should be taken off the air.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak": [QUOTE]That's his gig , making money sell hope to dopes. oh! no it's forward to hope that dopes hope to change. Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE] Lean Forward! Isn't it funny how Obama has his own network? In 2008 MSNBC's tagline was The Power of Change and now this year its Lean Forward to go with Obama's Forward.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak": Lean Forward! Isn't it funny how Obama has his own network? In 2008 MSNBC's tagline was The Power of Change and now this year its Lean Forward to go with Obama's Forward.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

Is that like bending over?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak : Is that like bending over? Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE] Its exactly what that means.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

""You didn't build that" 44th President of the United States"

He was talking about infrastructure -- roads, bridges, etc.

But hey, it's a good Republican talking point, so why drop it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I found you guys. Social conservatives: beware. Financial liberals: likewise.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak": [QUOTE]I found you guys. Social conservatives: beware. Financial liberals: likewise. Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE] Hey pumpsie, glad you can make it!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I get a thrill up my leg when I hear Mitt Romney speak : "He was talking about infrastructure -- roads, bridges, etc." Oh.......you mean the things that we pay/paid taxes for all our lives.  Now I get it.  And, despite paying those exorbitant taxes for all those years, we still went out and yes,....BUILT THAT!!!!! Posted by jmel[/QUOTE] Kind of like "throwing grannie off the cliff" when its totally bogus.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]" "You didn't build that" 44th President of the United States" He was talking about infrastructure -- roads, bridges, etc. But hey, it's a good Republican talking point, so why drop it?
    Posted by Ergoetal[/QUOTE]

No, he specifically referred to the businesses that they built.  That was beyond doubt.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

[QUOTE]That's his gig , making money sell hope to dopes. oh! now it's forward to hope that dopes hope to change.
    Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE]

So sayeth a Republisheep.

Sections
Shortcuts