I guess Obama is a "friend to Israel" after all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: I guess Obama is a

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY5vCHtI9y0

Thought you might like this. Not really Palm Sunday material but, I do love me a good Psalm.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9fzWq-d8jU

Thanks ..... it sounded beautiful and the meaning of the Psalm is very comforting .

You're welcome. I'm just waiting for Skeeter to call me a Godless athiest and claim that he's praying for my soul.

Oh, and I am praying for you.  Take it as a sign of friendship.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter well we can't call you Charlie the Tuna !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Thought you might like this. Not really Palm Sunday material but, I do love me a good Psalm.

Thanks ..... it sounded beautiful and the meaning of the Psalm is very comforting .

You're welcome. I'm just waiting for Skeeter to call me a Godless athiest and claim that he's praying for my soul.

skeeter I think that is very nice of you !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter well we can't call you Charlie the Tuna !

sure you can.  great taste!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter I think that is very nice of you !

Well, yeah, he did kinda take the bait, didn't he. And while it might be "nice" for him to claim that he's praying for me, there's no proof. And I wouldn't ask for it. I've always had an issue with prayer. Jesus was very specific in his thoughs about praying (see Matthew 6:5-7).

No proof?  You are still here, are you not?

Actually, if you have problems with me praying for you, I'll stop.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I thought we were born parasitic planet destroyers.  Isn't that the liberal view?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:

Only in the Kumbayah singers' minds. 

We can throw Imagine in there too.

Ever wonder why it is called "IMAGiNE"?????

So tell me, if we are all humans who are you going to fight for humanity, martians?

The "fight for humanity", ifthey think about it, is really a fight against God. 

Seems the bible captures that quite well.  Serpent, garden, banishment, and so on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

So tell me, if we are all humans who are you going to fight for humanity, martians?

Newtster.... the human race suffers from a condition called cultural myopia(a limited view of the world) .... where we view people who are different than us negatively...... until the people of the world accept each other as equals... humanity will always be on the brink of disappearing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter ... I see the garden  as a world where we accept each other dispite our differences... I see the serpent as our own prejudices against people or cultures that we view as evil because they are different ..... I see banishment as ridding the world of prejudices and the people of world bonding together and living in peace.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter ... I see the garden  as a world where we accept each other dispite our differences... I see the serpent as our own prejudices against people or cultures that we view as evil because they are different ..... I see banishment as the people of world bonding together and living in peace.   

Some good thoughts in there. But, do you have drive to get to the root of what you say? Is it the rejection off God?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter ... I see the garden  as a world where we accept each other dispite our differences... I see the serpent as our own prejudices against people or cultures that we view as evil because they are different ..... I see banishment as the people of world bonding together and living in peace.   

Some good thoughts in there. But, do you have drive to get to the root of what you say? Is it the rejection off God?

I don't think I look at it as rejection of God but a acceptance of who God is .

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I don't think I look at it as rejection of God but a acceptance of who God is .

Yah, maybe.  But it's not the whole picture.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

faux news has stated many times over the last 4 or 5 years that Obama is strenghtening the enemies of Israel and Israel turns around rewards the President with the Medal of Distinction which is the highest award that the Government of Israel can bestow on a civilian.  I don't think that faux news even covered the ceromony ....... I guess Israel's feeling about Obama doesn't fit faux rhetoric .

No big deal.  Israel gives this award out every two months on average. 

Glad to see you watch Maddow.  He's such a nice young man.

ok skeeter, remember the time I agreed with you.  It does not matter who the US Pesident was, it could have been Newt, and he would have rec'd the award. It is too bad the op could not realize this.  O boy, I feel a visit from Andiejen coming.

Are you agreeing with me AGAIN?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Newtster.... the human race suffers from a condition called cultural myopia(a limited view of the world) .... where we view people who are different than us negatively...... until the people of the world accept each other as equals... humanity will always be on the brink of disappearing.

Definition of MYOPIA 1 : a condition in which the visual images come to a focus in front of the retina of the eye resulting especially in defective vision of distant objects 2 : a lack of foresight or discernment : a narrow view of something

Don't you realize that you are suffering from myopia? What makes you think the rest of the world accepts this nonsense? That is a lack of foresight. You are suffering from myopia thinking that your foolish ideas find acceptance elsewhere. You are utopian, get real. 

Look at what is happening in the world today. Countries are trying to mess with each other in currency battles, swiping bank deposits from foreign nationals, etc.

You are fighting human nature. You have a lack of discernment for sure.

Newt .....  I have two issues with your assessment of me ... First I am very lucky ..... for some reason I was born with a keen sense of judgement. Second I don't believe that I'm fighting human nature .... I believe most people in my small part of the world that I come in contact with are decent human beings and that they are worth my efforts to make their world a little nicer place to live... if you consider that a bad character trait to possess you should rethink your own priorities.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Nobody is born one religion or another.  The attachment is mostly cultural as bequeathed by the parents.

(Whether religion is forced upon a child is quite another matter.)

Only once the relative age of reason is achieved can a person actually select and follow a religious tradition.  Faith is borne of a measure of sentience.

Fully admit this a subtle distinction known perhaps only to that person, but a distinction it is.

Even the tradition of the Dalai Lama, i.e. reincarnation, is an artificial construct.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Honestly can we just plain stop talking about that incredibly obnoxious moron/actor? Even Fox had enough.

What do you have against Tina Fey?