I guess Obama is a "friend to Israel" after all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: I guess Obama is a

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Uhm. think about who Obama's first COS was, and the fact that his dad killed Palestinians for a living.  I chortled at the libbies who accused the right of Zionism when they had this in their face, and looked the other way.

I chortle to. Chortling is such a great thing. I plan to chortle more in the future. In fact, this thread makes me chortle. However, Harvard basketball is not making me chortle.

Haha..I bet not. Harvard busted a lot of people's bracket...though I am guessing FGCU broke a lot more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

skeeter ... I see the garden  as a world where we accept each other dispite our differences... I see the serpent as our own prejudices against people or cultures that we view as evil because they are different ..... I see banishment as ridding the world of prejudices and the people of world bonding together and living in peace.   

Well said...that is pretty much what any bible scholar will tell you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Honestly can we just plain stop talking about that incredibly obnoxious moron/actor? Even Fox had enough.

What do you have against Tina Fey?

I love Tina Fey. I think Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin is much funnier than Sarah Palin trying to play Tina Fey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

I'm still scratching my head over his wanting a "contiguous" Palestinian state. On the other hand, Hamas is directing racist hateful rhetoric at him so I think he must be doing something right.

That is pretty much how I feel. I think the whole subject of a Palestinian state is a complicated one. On the one hand..the US created this conflict decades ago. Many people, including many average Israeli citizens believe the Palestinians deserve an independent state. They just don't want it governed by a terrorist organization.