I have to go to the RMV tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I have to go to the RMV tomorrow

to renew my license for 65 bucks.

What is the chance I'll ever see Mittens in front of me?

Does this guy even know where or WHAT the RMV is?

Let's think about how out of touch this guy is!

Seriously!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: I have to go to the RMV tomorrow

In response to "Re: I have to go to the RMV tomorrow": [QUOTE]In Response to I have to go to the RMV tomorrow : He probably does it online like most of us. If you see Obama in front of you, tell him I said howdy. Cuz I'm sure he'd be there too. PS />>>>>>  YOU WIN!!!!! TODAYS DUMBEST POST OF THE DAY. NO TROPHY THOUGH CUZ EVERYONE GETS ONE (YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES) Posted by msobstinate99[/QUOTE] Billy is always a contender for that prestigious award!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

It is a good idea to go to the RMV, take a number, wait in line for hours, and be treated by a surly nasty public employee who can never get fired, and knows you have no choice but to put up with it.

This is a good preview of how we will soon be receiving our warm and fuzzy ObamaCare, our government-provided healthcare.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

I had to go to the RMV recently to switch plates, which is not something one can do on-line. 
     I had to go twice as I didn't have the RMV-3 form the first time.
     As such, two completely different experiences:

1. First time, went in and I was immediately called up to the desk as there wasn't anyone else there. Explain the situation, return the plates, get the receipt and the RMV3, and off you go. Total time spent in the RMV: 3 minutes.

2. One week later. I now have the completed RMV3 form in my hand and am going to pick up new plates. It took 20 minutes just to get the person who gives you your number because people didn't know exactly how to explain their situation.
     Walk into the room and it's a full house. The three letter designations are A, D, and F. Six clerks at the counter. Two clerks designated to each letter. I was 24th in line for my letter (which was A) when I walked in. The ticket said that estimated wait time would be 66 minutes.
     45 minutes after walking into that room I was still 24th in line. A transactions, due to their nature, take longer than other transactions, and they had the two oldest, slowest people working on them. The one at the far end of the room spent the first 70 minutes (from the time I walked in) on a phone talking to another department about the problem her current client had. The other lady was saying no more than she was saying yes and thus the clients wanted to argue.
     Meanwhile, D's and F's were moving a mile a minutes. After 90 minutes of this, they finally brought out a 6th clerk, put 5 on A and one on D and F.
     This did not end the torture. Of the five clerks, one was tied up for 45 minutes by a guy with two giant manilla envelopes. He even left and came back while she waited for him.
     At long last I was 3rd in line, and four of five clerks all got up and went on break. 20 minutes later, the one closest to me is walking back and one could not notice that she had spent the time redoing her hair.
     When I finally did get up to the counter:

Here's the receipt that proves I turned in the old plates, here's the RMV3, here's $50, now where are my ******** plates.

I spent a total time of 90 seconds at the counter before walking away with my new plates.

3 hours and 45 minutes to spend 90 seconds on a transaction.

When I renew my license, which I do have to do this year, i will be doing that online. A shame that they can't do everything like that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to I have to go to the RMV tomorrow:
    [QUOTE]to renew my license for 65 bucks. What is the chance I'll ever see Mittens in front of me? Does this guy even know where or WHAT the RMV is? Let's think about how out of touch this guy is! Seriously!
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

You can thank Republican Dan Grabowski for straigtening out the registry.  gone are the 4 hour waits to fork over 65 bucks to the state to surly, inept state employees.

Even the Demcrat no-name hack running it now is smart enough to not mess too much with the changes Dan put in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: I have to go to the RMV tomorrow:
    [QUOTE] I had to go to the RMV recently to switch plates, which is not something one can do on-line.   I had to go twice as I didn't have the RMV-3 form the first time.  As such, two completely different experiences:  1. First time, went in and I was immediately called up to the desk as there wasn't anyone else there. Explain the situation, return the plates, get the receipt and the RMV3, and off you go. Total time spent in the RMV: 3 minutes.  2. One week later. I now have the completed RMV3 form in my hand and am going to pick up new plates. It took 20 minutes just to get the person who gives you your number because people didn't know exactly how to explain their situation.  Walk into the room and it's a full house. The three letter designations are A, D, and F. Six clerks at the counter. Two clerks designated to each letter. I was 24th in line for my letter (which was A) when I walked in. The ticket said that estimated wait time would be 66 minutes.  45 minutes after walking into that room I was still 24th in line. A transactions, due to their nature, take longer than other transactions, and they had the two oldest, slowest people working on them. The one at the far end of the room spent the first 70 minutes (from the time I walked in) on a phone talking to another department about the problem her current client had. The other lady was saying no more than she was saying yes and thus the clients wanted to argue.  Meanwhile, D's and F's were moving a mile a minutes. After 90 minutes of this, they finally brought out a 6th clerk, put 5 on A and one on D and F.  This did not end the torture. Of the five clerks, one was tied up for 45 minutes by a guy with two giant manilla envelopes. He even left and came back while she waited for him.  At long last I was 3rd in line, and four of five clerks all got up and went on break. 20 minutes later, the one closest to me is walking back and one could not notice that she had spent the time redoing her hair.  When I finally did get up to the counter:  Here's the receipt that proves I turned in the old plates, here's the RMV3, here's $50, now where are my ******** plates.  I spent a total time of 90 seconds at the counter before walking away with my new plates.  3 hours and 45 minutes to spend 90 seconds on a transaction.  When I renew my license, which I do have to do this year, i will be doing that online. A shame that they can't do everything like that.
    Posted by undead[/QUOTE]

Well, it has been a while since I have been to the registry, so maybe that no-brain Democrat HAS undone all the postive changes Dan Grabowski put in.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

I renewed my licence recently at the RMV (can't do CDLs online).  ~50 people waiting and I was in and out in 10 minutes.  It was very efficient at my location.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Mitt Romney probably carries a Swiss Drivers license issued through the Cayman Islands, which do to some obscure treaty signed after WWI,  to allow Albanian gypsies to truck livestock to market, makes it "technically valid" for his driving in the US.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to "Re: I have to go to the RMV tomorrow": [QUOTE]    Mitt Romney probably carries a Swiss Drivers license issued through the Cayman Islands,which do to some obscure treaty signed after WWI, makes it "technically valid" for driving in the US. Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE] And Obama got his learners permit in Indoneisia,. What an idiot you are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

LOL!!!!!!

OK PAL I'M AN IDIOT.

LOL!!!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In Response to Re: I have to go to the RMV tomorrow:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have to go to the RMV tomorrow : Why are you posting in a RMV thread?  They took your license years ago.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO MY DOG LICENSE IS GOOD THROUGH 0'14 WITH PITBULL EXEMPTION!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts