I hope I was right on Egypt: Army moves against Morsi (?)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: I hope I was right on Egypt: Army moves against Morsi (?)

Obama saved the middle east by backing Morsi, another cluster by the messiah:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

What a lightweight idiot:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

WE are the laughing stock o f the world:

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Anti American? That's a good one.

Obama supported the overthrow of a dictator loyal to the US and one who maintained peace in the middle east to the Muslim Brotherhood who advocated the destruction of Israel.

The same Muslim Brotherhood that is carrying out the extermination of Coptic Christians in the middle east.

This is the result of an amateur, a community organizer in way over his head.

Supporting the same rebels in Syria who beheaded a Roman cathloc Priest in northern Syria 2 days ago in a Monastery.

Obama is a joke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Obama supported the overthrow of a dictator loyal to the US and one who maintained peace in the middle east to the Muslim Brotherhood who advocated the destruction of Israel.

The same Muslim Brotherhood that is carrying out the extermination of Coptic Christians in the middle east.

Supporting the same rebels in Syria who beheaded a Roman cathloc Priest in northern Syria 2 days ago in a Monastery.

Obama is a joke.

more anti-american rhetoric. seriously, just go ahead and move to Israel and you can bash American openly and still receive our tax donations!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

Obama is a joke.

more anti-american rhetoric. seriously, just go ahead and move to Israel and you can bash American openly and still receive our tax donations!

Adolph it's anti Obama rhetoric.

Am I going to fast for you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

[QUOTE]

Obama is a joke.

[/QUOTE]

obama represents America, he is our leader, he is our "democratically" elected president.. if you hate America so much then move to another country. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Obama is a joke.

obama represents America, he is our leader, he is our "democratically" elected president.. if you hate America so much then move to another country. 

America was here before and will be here long after Obama. Don't confuse one man with a country.

You can love a country and still disagree with the leadership without being labeled as someone who hates the country where you and your family were born.

In America we have something called FREEDOM OF SPEECH in case you didnot know.

The good thing is Obama is temporary America is not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

[QUOTE]

Obama is a joke.

America was here before and will be here long after Obama. Don't confuse one man with a country.

You can love a country and still disagree with the leadership without being labeled as someone who hates the country where you and your family were born.

[/QUOTE]

yeah yeah yeah, we get it, you hate America, you hate Muslims, you hate Obama.... good for you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Obama is a joke.

[/QUOTE]

yeah yeah yeah, we get it, you hate America, you hate Muslims, you hate Obama.... good for you.

[/QUOTE]

I think it's more than he considers you an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

yeah yeah yeah.. layne staley, 90's grunge, 35 and single, super cool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

What a lightweight idiot:

"...lightweight idiot."

Really? Seriously?

Based on what again? A mob holding a banner. 

[/QUOTE]

Pretty professionally done signs for a"mob".

i tend to think there is more to this than a disorganized mob, making signs in English.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Obama is a joke.

The coptic Christians are in a world of hurt.  They are being systematically exterminated in Egypt, and the Muslim brotherhood is taking this opportunity to kill more. There have been attacks by the Muslim brotherhood on Coptic churches and homes in the past few days.

I'm not sure Obama can do much here, but speaking out on it might at least help the world to understand that the Muslim brotherhood is killing Copts simply because of their faith.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Obama is a joke.

Just Obama.

If I truely hated America I would then have to love Obama because his ideas are destroying it. 

My hate for him for what his policies have done to this country and will in the future.

His leadership is reckless and dangerous to us all.

The problem with our economy is Obama.

The middle east under his leadership more dangerous than any other time in history.

Now at war with the coal industry, 40 percent of our nation's electricity come from coal fired power plants which his new dictates will virtually shut down.

We are able to compete in the world market because of our abundant supplies of domestic cheap energy but that advantage is about to change under Obama.

The people most adversely affected will be the poor when their energy bills rise and the middleclass/working class because theirs will too and the higher costs of energy will be passed on down to the US consumer. Of course the poor will go to the government for help and we know where the help will come from.

The domestic coal industry will then continue to thrive and to export their product to China and India who will use it for their coal fired power plants so they can compete in the international market with cheap energy.

So while Obama places the US under stricter clean air standards the rest of the countries of the world will have no such standards. US carbon emmisions are currently at their lowest levels since 1992, the planet's temperature have not risen in 16 years. Obama ignores all of this. 

Obama now attempting to further kill the US economy with higher energy prices.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

But what would you expect from a community organizer from Chicago?

The son of two radicals, a man who contently sat in the pews of Reverend Wright's sermons for 20 years and returned every Sunday.

He has never owned a business, has never had to meet a payroll until now but of course he's now spending other's money which all liberals are good at until they run out.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Now, there were people who despised the arab spring, claiming that in places like Egypt it would only lead to the rist of Islamist governments that don't respect human rights, women's in particular. (Of course, they could not suggest credible alternatives - what, were we going to send in our army to back Mubarak against his army? Bright idea...)

Sure enough, we saw the Muslim Brotherhood elected in Egypt, though they said they would not be so crazy. But the people are not happy with Morsi.

The army gave Morsi an ultimatum to give in to the protesters by today. The army has just prohibited Morsi from travelling and is moving in.

I hope I was right. The army may certainly be corrupt, but it wants moderates in government so that it can continue to get money from us. Which protects Israel, and in general also keeps a moderate arab government in the region.

From what I heard this morning..the military is moving in the direction of supporting a moderate to lead Egypt..an economist who was education in the US. ( I can't recall his name).
    People tend to forget that this is a process. Egypt is a fledgling democracy and this type of transition takes years..sometimes decades.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Clearly the Egyptians arent aware that Obama is a Nobel Peace prize winner...............

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

how would you like to be a woman in Afghanistan knowing Obama is negotiating with the Taliban and likely taking out all American troops in 12 months???

Nobel Peace Prize