I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday

.. and that we didn't hurt their feelings.

Seems the Obama admin has made their decision.. enemy rights over US citizen safety.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Re: I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday

In Response to I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday:
    .. and that we didn't hurt their feelings. Seems the Obama admin has made their decision.. enemy rights over US citizen safety.
    Posted by ItsATravesty

I'm no happier about treating these pond scum with "dignity" than you are, but if we charge them with violations of US law, we have to treat them as required under US law.  I wish there were some kind of exception, but there isn't. And the Obama administration has no more decision making authority over this than anyone else. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Re: I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday

The O admin has (had) the option of treating them as invading enemy combatants.
    You are right.. spilt milk. Waiting for some ACLU snake to get them off.
    Curious they were only charged as being illegal aliens.. That tells me that the government KNOWS who's here as an uninvited guest and where they are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

They were charged with being illegal aliens?  Really? 
    Link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

No, it means that forensic accountants were able to determine that those detained had sent money to Faisal Shahzad.  If these individuals used their real names or aliases known to authorities that still tie back to their real names it would take seconds to determine if they are citizens, came in on visas, were naturalized etc.  Its pretty easy to fall off the grid, homeless people and runaways do it all the time. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

This pretty much sums up what I've seen in multiple places so far.

Both men were being held on administrative immigration charges for overstaying their visas, police said, and neither are facing any criminal charges. Their names have not been officially released.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Because reading the Broadway Bomber his rights resulted in him giving no information.

Amazing, criticism about reading someone their rights during an arrest that was made based on information given to the FBI from a terrorist that was given their rights (and not tortured).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fortysomething. Show fortysomething's posts

Sad that almost 2 weeks after the BB gets arrested these guys feel no need to relocate to escape being caught? Shows how cocky terrorists are getting about this country's unwillingness to enforce immigration laws - especially here in MA. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Ovens ??!!
    I'm not too big on Mexican food.. too... greasy !

- I changed my mind. Lets send all illegals (is that word too harsh?) to Massachusetts from all other states. Give them the keys to the kingdom, food money, schools, hospitals, etc. 
     - We move out
     - Build a much shorter fence around Mass than the Mexican border
     - they can listen to Deval and Croakley every day.
     - problem solved.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday:
    Sad that almost 2 weeks after the BB gets arrested these guys feel no need to relocate to escape being caught? Shows how cocky terrorists are getting about this country's unwillingness to enforce immigration laws - especially here in MA. 
    Posted by fortysomething

They had no idea they had done anything wrong.  And the legal process is going to have an impossible task trying to prove as much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Why don't YOU take them into your house?
    No worries.. these are fine folks, just .. misunderstood.
    After this trauma, they need some understanding and a safe place.
    Can you support them, it's the least you can do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fortysomething. Show fortysomething's posts

In Response to Re: I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday:
    In Response to Re: I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday : They had no idea they had done anything wrong.  And the legal process is going to have an impossible task trying to prove as much.
    Posted by movingtarget2

That's total BS. Are you claiming they were unaware that funneling money for a terrorist act was illegal?

Their VISA's ran out, at the very least they should be on their way back to Pakistan

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday : That's total BS. Are you claiming they were unaware that funneling money for a terrorist act was illegal? Their VISA's ran out, at the very least they should be on their way back to Pakistan
    Posted by fortysomething

No I'm stating that they had no way of knowing they were funneling money for a terrorist.  Read the bleeping article.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

This pretty much sums up what I've seen in multiple places so far. Both men were being held on administrative immigration charges for overstaying their visas, police said, and neither are facing any criminal charges. Their names have not been officially released.
    Posted by movingtarget2

It all makes sense!  Out of all the millions of illegal, er, UNDOCUMENTED immigrants in the US, the feds just pulled these yahoos names out of a hat because they felt lucky. They stumbled upon their names during their free time. They decided that, after drinking their Dunkies and eating their powedered donuts, that they'd bring about a dozen of theri close friends and associates to thes locations because they determined that they were viliatingthe immigration law. AM I reading this right? After all, they didn't stumble upon them while investigating the bomber, or did they? Then, while visiting with thm about their immigration status they decided to inquire about eh financial connection to the Times Sq Bomber, right?

GIMME A BREAK!  If anyone needs any more proof that this admin is a bunch of rank thugs and amateurs, then this is it. The only way they came upon these "suspects", if you accept this hair-brained explaination, is by pure luck. After all, just WHAT are these "suspects" suspected of doing?

Obamaramadingdong school is STILL in session.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Read the article.  Watch the news.  I don't care what you do, but make an effort to familiarize yourself with the issue.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

In Response to Re: I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday : No I'm stating that they had no way of knowing they were funneling money for a terrorist.  Read the bleeping article.
    Posted by movingtarget2

They're ALL VICTEMS !!!
    WHAAAAAAAA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Read the article.  Watch the news.  I don't care what you do, but make an effort to familiarize yourself with the issue.
    Posted by movingtarget2

"Read the article".... in the welll known to be libbie/leftist Globe? "Watch the news"... OK, Which Obamarama apologist network: ABC, CBS, NBC? CNN, MSNBC (with the other 40 viewers)? Why THAT'S the way to get the TRUTH (as they see it).

So what exactly is the issue?

It's obvious that you have no ability to REASON. NO law enforcement agency, especially the feds, raid and arrest, with lots of officers, people suspected of immigration violations.

Let's take a look at the article you reference. Seems to me to be good police work! First the probable cause, then reasonable doubt, then the arrests for immigration violations. Do you think these yahoos had their immigration documents with them or readily available? Sort of what the new AZ law is all about, would you agree?  Step one, step two, step three.....

As I said, these yahoos were picked up in raids NOT because they violated immigration laws, but because they are SUSPECTS in a crime and terrorist activity. Being "held" on immigration violations allows the feds to hold on to them longer while they continue investigating their full involvement.

Perhaps YOU need to get familar with the article now that you've been enlightened.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Can you even name the crime?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesvalseuses. Show lesvalseuses's posts

Oh let's just give all the screaming tough guys here a gun, a club and a knife, line up their favorite scapegoats and let them have at it. 

The "Geico Club," for all you cavemen.

morons.

Oh, "soft on drugs," mother of god, the stupidity.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesvalseuses. Show lesvalseuses's posts

They are being treated unfairly because they have dark skin and don't look like us. How many more will be detained unfairly like this? How long must immigrants be treated like Jews in Nazi Germany and be required to carry their papers or be sent to the ovens? Oh the horror!!
    Posted by Newtster

Is that Preperation H on your face?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to I hope the Boston based ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TERRORISTS were given THEIR constitutional Miranda rights yesterday:
    .. and that we didn't hurt their feelings. Seems the Obama admin has made their decision.. enemy rights over US citizen safety.
    Posted by ItsATravesty

Yea! just like when Bush let the entire Bin Laden family leave the U.S.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fortysomething. Show fortysomething's posts

Can you even name the crime?
    Posted by movingtarget2

Yup, the crime here is people like you handing our country over to illegals and terrorists.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

That's too bad.  I had more hope for you.  Now get back to work.  My lawn's not going to mow itself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fortysomething. Show fortysomething's posts

That's too bad.  I had more hope for you.  Now get back to work.  My lawn's not going to mow itself.
    Posted by movingtarget2

Well there is no hope for you because clearly you the lack common sense and can't read with comprehension so you best get out there and weed. Maybe you can apply for a job in the Home Depot garden section, oh wait, unless you are willing to work for half wages (thanks to the illegals) you won't get hired.

Sections
Shortcuts