I lost a client last month, it is my Father's fault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

I lost a client last month, it is my Father's fault

It really drives me crazy when someone blames a deceased parent for his or her problems.  I have a sister who went to therapy years ago and came out blaming my dad for all her issues.

So Scott Brown has a commercial on how he protected his sister from their father?  Did I see this right on twitter? I am sure someone is going to tell me that all the abuse is documented.  But how many times could Scott have defended his sister from their Dad?  Didn't he already go on the record saying his Mom was a single Mom and dad was not around?

Got to Love Scott Brown. Live Free or Die.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: I lost a client last month, it is my Father's fault

Scars from abuse never run deep at all....wow....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Sorry If I sound cold, but I would rather not hear about his problems.  If he is two minutes from therapy then he should find another job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to steven11's comment:

It really drives me crazy when someone blames a deceased parent for his or her problems.  I have a sister who went to therapy years ago and came out blaming my dad for all her issues.

So Scott Brown has a commercial on how he protected his daughter from their father?  Did I see this right on twitter? I am sure someone is going to tell me that all the abuse is documented.  But how many times could Scott have defended his sister from their Dad?  Didn't he already go on the record saying his Mom was a single Mom and dad was not around?

He had a bunch of step dads.  But I think it's pathetic that he has an ad featuring his sister talking about the abuse.  It's like he wants people to vote for him out of pity.  I don't think that'll play well in the Granite state - it didn't play well in Mass.

I'm not doubting he was abused.  I'm not doubting it left scars.  But I don't see it motivating him to stand up for people.  He went to Law School to do mortgage closings.  No doubt it's honorable work.  But it's not being a child advocate or doing pro bono work for abused women.

hes coming across like he'll say and do anything to get elected.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

I'll give you one thing. You progressive have no shame.

you will do or say anything for the cause.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Sorry If I sound cold

No you're not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

So Scott Brown has a commercial on how he protected his daughter from their father?  Did I see this right on twitter? I am sure someone is going to tell me that all the abuse is documented.  But how many times could Scott have defended his sister from their Dad?  Didn't he already go on the record saying his Mom was a single Mom and dad was not around?

Scott protected his daughter from himself?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

Hahaha...I saw that too

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

He had a bunch of step dads.  But I think it's pathetic that he has an ad featuring his sister talking about the abuse.  It's like he wants people to vote for him out of pity.  I don't think that'll play well in the Granite state - it didn't play well in Mass.

I'm not doubting he was abused.  I'm not doubting it left scars.  But I don't see it motivating him to stand up for people.  He went to Law School to do mortgage closings.  No doubt it's honorable work.  But it's not being a child advocate or doing pro bono work for abused women.

hes coming across like he'll say and do anything to get elected.  

I agree....I don't think this is going to get the traction he is hoping it will get. I think it is in poor taste for him to have his sister in an advertisement. I remember when his book came out that there were a lot of people talking about how they were surprised that his views towards those less fortunate did not seem to be shaped at all by his experiences. Usually someone who has suffered physical, emotional or sexual abuse enters the public arena in order to advocate for victims. Brown has done no such thing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Hahaha...I saw that too

In reading the OP..it's pretty clear that "daughter" is a typo since the OP goes on to talk about Brown's sister.

As someone who has made hundreds of these typos over the years..I can sympathize.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Hahaha...I saw that too

In reading the OP..it's pretty clear that "daughter" is a typo since the OP goes on to talk about Brown's sister.

As someone who has made hundreds of these typos over the years..I can sympathize.

Oh I know....which is why I didn't say anything originally

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Hahaha...I saw that too

My bad on that mistake.  I am just glad that I have a fact checker who corrected it.  Thanks to soxchamps, btw not sure why your post was deleted.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[/QUOTE]

My bad on that mistake.  I am just glad that I have a fact checker who corrected it.  Thanks to soxchamps, btw not sure why your post was deleted.

[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help..... sorry to hear you lost a client :-(

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help..... sorry to hear you lost a client :-(

[/QUOTE]

I was sorry to see you were put in a  time out.  Losing a client was just a lead in to the heading, thanks anyway

Sections
Shortcuts