"I warned that I would not sign additional measures into law until we see resolution of the two most pressing issues facing us: adoption of a fiscal 2014 state budget and plan for expanding Medicaid,"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re:

To bad the President of the United States hasn't demanded a budget from Congress. That might have helped.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re:

Before this year the Democrat controlled Senate last passed a budget in 2009. I'm pretty sure that you can't blame that on Rubio, Cruz et all but I'm sure that you'll try to find a way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re:

In 2011 the budget that Obama sent to the Democrat controlled Senate was rejected in a 97-0 vote. Probably Rubio's fault.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re:

"facing pressure from not only constituents but hospitals and industry groups who want the infusion of federal health care money into the states."

That spin on the situation, is quite amazing on many levels...

"the infusion of federal health care money"..

So, what do you know, ObamaCare is expensive!!!....didnt libs say it would "save money"? So state governments want to be funded (and taken over) by the feds...whoopee, free money from a federal  government entity which is already trillions in debt...wonder whether that "infusion" of money will incentivize efficiency..nope..

"pressure from not only constituents but hospitals and industry groups who want the infusion of federal health care money "

So this isnt even a secret: hospitals and industry groups are Obama crony corporations. Admittedly these big businesses were incentivized (bribed) to support ObamaCare, now they are  waiting anxiously to cash in with billions in tax dollars... 

Obama rails against lobbyists and big corporations...yet that is how ObamaCare was passed...lobbyists were bribed with expensive promises of "infusion of federal health care money"..

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.