I was right (yay me): China finally had enough of NK's antics.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: I was right (yay me): China finally had enough of NK's antics.

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Extra credit: if we see the death of OBL, a declining Al Queda, and a denuclearized NK under Obama......

....will idealogues still insist Obama (and Dems) are fundamentally horrible on foreign policy?

Nope they will ki55 his a55 and give him a day to draw a crowd IF, all 3 of those things happen.

CIA and seal team 6 took care of 1! The other two at this point are a pipe dream.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Read the article.

NK always thought China would back it up in a Korean War II. Now that China is making clear they're sick of NK's nonsense.......      things may change.

But I know you are committed to believing that Obama is responsible for everything bad and nothing good. That's what bipartisan means, after all.

I give and gave at the time Obama credit for following the advice of the CIA and military and authorizing this hit that was in planning for years. I just dont care for some one taking credit for an operation that so many were involved in.

I hope NK lays down the rhetoric and gallops into negotiations with a open mind and humility.

Do you really think this was spontaneous and NK had no idea before the press got involved and the details were released to the public IN CHINA??

I just dont trust them or China to do that or see it through!

I certainly do not blame Obama for Kim's insanity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

But you don't seem prepared to give him any credit if he participates in negotiations that actually do lead to disarmament.

I will absolutely give him crdit if, that happens. I just think discussing it now is a little premature.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

One thing is certain: China sent a clear message, and I think this means it more likely NK will behave.

Hopefully at least for a while but, the guy imho is a psyco and until removed will be a menace to the region.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts