If the Republicans lose in November

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: If the Republicans lose in November

If the Republicans lose in November

...then it will because of stuff like this

It will be because Democrats have, with the collusion of the lapdog media, successfully redirected attention away from their massive economic and foreign policy failures to focus on insignificant social issues.

Which is why you keep posting things like this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah but Clinton received a BJ in the oval office, which apparently makes him a rapist. Therefore, nothing Republicans say about or do to women matters. At least that's what BDC conservatives tell me.

[/QUOTE]

Using the Oval office to have sex with a teenager is dispicable!

However, comparing it to this is just stupid!!

[/QUOTE]

Someone had sex with a teenager in the Oval office?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

From what I am seeing here, if the republicans lose in November, it will be because their membership is dumber than rocks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

...then it will because of stuff like this:

Virginia GOP delegate Bob Marshall stated in an interview that he believed that disabled children were "God's punishment for prior abortions". He further went on to assert that the number of disabled children born to women who had prior abortions was on the rise ( absolutely untrue) and further went on to say "“In the Old Testament, the first born of every being, animal and man, was dedicated to the Lord. There’s a special punishment Christians would suggest.”

Marshall, of course, is now distancing himself from the comments. Of course, he didn't mean to offend anyone.

Now..I certainly am intelligent enough not to blame an entire political party for the ramblings of a few nuts who lack understanding of basic science..however, there have been entirely too many of such instances. When you add that to a republican platform and consider the types of legislation that has been proposed over the past year by the House GOP...it makes one wonder what is becoming of the Republican party?

Why aren't these people talking about jobs? Why the continued obsession over women's bodies and women's healthcare. It's kind of creepy.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it will be because illegal immigrants are voting and the democrats are stuffing the ballot boxes.

[/QUOTE]

That would be B and D respectively on 12Angrys list. Skeeters already practicing his reponse to a big cry fest in November.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In my opinion it wil be a shame that we are stuck with Obama and his team of rookies for another four years.

I'm not sure our country will ever recover to prosperity, however, I will still hold my views and beliefs, hoping that things will improve despite of poor governing.

Mitt Romney has the character and ability to be one of the great Presidents of my lifetime, hopefully he will get his chance. 

I will also continue to support the cause to defeat any Democrat running for office, whether it be local, national, or abroad.

Cookie-out!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to cookie-rojas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In my opinion it wil be a shame that we are stuck with Obama and his team of rookies for another four years.

I'm not sure our country will ever recover to prosperity, however, I will still hold my views and beliefs, hoping that things will improve despite of poor governing.

Mitt Romney has the character and ability to be one of the great Presidents of my lifetime, hopefully he will get his chance. 

I will also continue to support the cause to defeat any Democrat running for office, whether it be local, national, or abroad.

Cookie-out!

[/QUOTE]

Did you live in Mass while he was governor? If not, you're up for a wake up. Otherwise, get off the booze.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

....and the list keeps getting longer. If the Republican's lose in November..perhaps it will be because of Mitt Romney's most recent statement..the one to wealthy donors at a fundraiser where he refers to 47% of people likely to vote for Obama as moochers and victims who don't pay a dime of income tax. Gee..I wonder if Romney included GM in that statement?

..and the GOP refers to the Dems as elitist....geesh.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cookie-rojas's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cookie-out!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry but you will horribly heartbroken come Nov 6th.

It'sad really when people identitify so much with party politics over what's best for the country.

Oh well, some people have such so low self-esteem that they need to look to others for purpose. Just more proof of the nose-to-buttocks mentality that characterizes wingnuts.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah what's best for the country, financial ruin.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I think Romney could be in big trouble. My SO..who is a die hard republican said this morning ..after hearing the tape..that there is no way he will vote for Romney. I doubt he will vote for Obama..but if Republicans become so disgusted with there candidate that they simply stay home rather than vote...then it will be bad news for the party as whole.

Romney is already the most disliked man in the Republican party...even though the nominee.