If you were wondering why a bunch of "bad news for Obama" stories happened all at once even though they actually took place a while ago, here's the reason.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: If you were wondering why a bunch of

If you were wondering why a bunch of "bad news for Obama" stories happened all at once even though they actually took place a while ago, here's the reason.

Oo, oo, I know Mr Kottair!!! It's because there was an election last fall, right Mr Kotter?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Oo, oo, I know Mr Kottair!!! It's because there was an election last fall, right Mr Kotter?

And so the underlying wretchedness of the neo-con-poops is laid bare.... they are still mad that they lost the election.

HAHAHAHAHA....that's funny coming from the side that STILL hasn't gotten over Bush winning....TWICE. Oh I know, I know....he "stole the election"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

And so the underlying wretchedness of the neo-con-poops is laid bare.... they are still mad that they lost the election.

HAHAHAHAHA....that's funny coming from the side that STILL hasn't gotten over Bush winning....TWICE. Oh I know, I know....he "stole the election"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You nimrods really have to stop blaming Bush...and then trying to say someone else did it.

I think you're confused yet again. Where did I "blame" Bush for something?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I see the neo-con-poops hiding from reality again.

How so?  We see proplems, we are concerned.

you, on the other hand, despite your handle, refuse to exhibit any concern when it comes to anything Obama-related.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Mad that it is becoming clear that we were cheated out of the election by:

Lying about Benghazi

Using the IRS to intimidate conservative groups

Using the IRS to initmidate the opposition candidate, Romney

Using the IRS to initimidate Romney contributors and managers 

But, other than that, not mad at a ll.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Mad that it is becoming clear that we were cheated out of the election by:

Lying about Benghazi

Using the IRS to intimidate conservative groups

Using the IRS to initmidate the opposition candidate, Romney

Using the IRS to initimidate Romney contributors and managers 

But, other than that, not mad at a ll.

Ha, ha, ha....Thanks for proving my point.

Make sure you re-adjust that tinfoil hat as more and more of your conspiracy theories are proved ridiculous.

TINFOIL???  YOU THIN TINFOIL WILL KEEP THE IRS FROM GETTING INTO MY BRAIN???

Seriosuly, though.  You Obama-worshippers need to drop the scales from your eyes.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

TINFOIL???  YOU THIN TINFOIL WILL KEEP THE IRS FROM GETTING INTO MY BRAIN???

Seriosuly, though.  You Obama-worshippers need to drop the scales from your eyes.

Wow, compelling argument. Well done. I can't argue with such self-delusional certainty.

You win.

STOP SENDING THOSE HIGH PITCHED SOUNDS MY WAY!

The first step in your blindness to Obama is to admit that you have a problem.  Let's start there, shall we?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Buckospal. Show Buckospal's posts

Today's word for Obamaites!

a•ban•doned (əˈbæn dənd) 

adj.

1. forsaken or deserted: i.e. Embassy staff
    2. unrestrained or uninhibited. 3. utterly lacking in moral restraints.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

I would say that it's the conservatives who haven't gotten over Bush winning, given their general apoplexy and tantrums.

They weren't always like this, as I recall.  

Or were they...?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to Buckospal's comment:

a•ban•doned (əˈbæn dənd) 

adj.

Of course, you mean "consulate staff", right...??

Snark much, or are you new to this?  Orientation is down the hall and to the far right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

I would say that it's the conservatives who haven't gotten over Bush winning, given their general apoplexy and tantrums.

They weren't always like this, as I recall.  

Or were they...?

Yeah...I remember Libs b!tching about how Bush "stole" the election for like...well...actually there are still some who b!tch about it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"This change is yet another vindication of economists and commentators who argued that large budget deficits are the natural outgrowth of effective economic policy in the wake of a severe recession."

Facts are stubborn things. The recession officially ended in 2009, and following that, we have had the WORST economic recovery from a recession since the 1930s...

What the hell kind of vindication is that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Yeah...I remember Libs b!tching about how Bush "stole" the election for like...well...actually there are still some who b!tch about it.

Only the ones who can't count.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Buckospal. Show Buckospal's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to Buckospal's comment:

a•ban•doned (əˈbæn dənd) 

adj.

Of course, you mean "consulate staff", right...??

Snark much, or are you new to this?  Orientation is down the hall and to the far right.

Orientation....down the hall to the right! I'm guessing it's RIGHT next to honesty and integrity! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

What's the neo-con fantasy in this thread?  IRS intimidation of tea party members led to seven states flipping for Obama?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.