ILLEGAL DRUNK Omar Obama back in court..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: ILLEGAL DRUNK Omar Obama back in court..

I'll bet many Republicans have drunks in their family tree also.

In fact I'd bet heavily on it.

But, many of these people are not immigrants or black. so I guess it doesn't really count.

Yes, maybe he would've "called the White House."

Maybe they would hang up on him. Many people have family members they don't like, who says Pres. Obama actually "likes" this guy?...or would do anything for him? Remember Jimmy Carter's brother?...not too smart....a real burden for his brother, certainly not what Jimmy would have wanted. He couldn't disown him though....I'll bet he would've liked to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

I'll bet many Republicans have drunks in their family tree also.

In fact I'd bet heavily on it.

But, many of these people are not immigrants or black. so I guess it doesn't really count.

Yes, maybe he would've "called the White House."

Maybe they would hang up on him. Many people have family members they don't like, who says Pres. Obama actually "likes" this guy?...or would do anything for him? Remember Jimmy Carter's brother?...not too smart....a real burden for his brother, certainly not what Jimmy would have wanted. He couldn't disown him though....I'll bet he would've liked to.

So, that's your excuse?  Republicans have drunk uncles over-staying their visas and ignoring lawful deportation orders?

Well, big guy, show me one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Ah, Zillagod throws out the race card....

Truth is, Uncle Omar and Auntie Zenuiti were not give special treatment, this is our pathetic immigration system.

Those immigration judges are really really racist, arent they?

"Authorities ordered him deported in 1992, but he never left... "

Immigration "Authorities" have no 'authority', these orders are meaningless.

Any  illegal unlucky enough to get caught, just has to hire a lawyer and appeals will last until hell freezes over. Ask Auntie Zenuiti.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

He was supposed to leave in 1970, then he was found and was told to leave in 1984 again in 1989 and again in 1992 and that brings us to 2011-2013.

No wonder immigrants stay as long as they want, there is no enforcement.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts