Illegals taking flight lessons.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Illegals taking flight lessons.

And the Globe writes this:

"The arrests of 34 Brazilian nationals that began in July and concluded quietly last month raise troubling new questions about possible holes in the government’s antiterrorism security net"

--------

Ya no shite sherlock.  Maybe if liberal newspapers and media outlets didn't pander to hispanics and weren't so overly PC, we would enforce our immigration laws.

But Dems in this country have made it all but impossible to enforce OUR LAWS on illegals without every far left loon coming out claiming racism.

Secure the damn border.  That can be done today if the Dems wanted to.  But in truth they don't.

If someone comes over the border and blows us up, that will be the end of the Dem party. 

Any party that cares more about votes than the security of the country deserves to disappear.  Heck if I had my way, we would prosecute. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Re: Illegals taking flight lessons.

To be fair the Repubs didn't do much in the way of securing our borders when they were in charge. Both parties suck-ass when it comes to issues like this. They won't make the hard decisions...even though that's actually what they're elected to do.
    Fine businesses harsh enough for hiring illegals and soon they won't hire illegals. No jobs....no illegals. It's actually a very simple solution but it will never happen because our "leaders" have no ball5.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Of course the Globe won't let us comment.  They don't want us saying bad things about illegal immigrants WHO ARE CRIMINALS!!!!!

This State is insane, as is this country.  The overly PC, "it is not their fault crowd" is going to bring this country to the gutter. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Didn't Bush put 6,000 National Guards members on the border.  And didn't Obama the first day in office remove them? 

And didn't Dems block a bid by McCain to send the same number to the border.

I am sorry, but the Dems are the only ones who are fighting against securing the border.

Why? VOTES.

Hawkeye, you seem to have been brainwashed by the far left loons on this site. 

Dems refuse to secure the border alone.  They want to be guaranteed Amnesty before they stop the flow of illegals.  

By the way, to further my point, it is only Blue States that refuse to enforce our laws.

Patrick won't even sign Secure Communities.  There is clearly a trend.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to Re: Illegals taking flight lessons.:
    [QUOTE] Hawkeye, you seem to have been brainwashed by the far left loons on this site.   
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]

Hawkeye is many things whatnow. And I have no desire to rush to the guy's defense on any issue, but "brainwashed by the far left" he is not. Only someone without a single objective bone in his body, a person corroded to the core by partisanship, would accuse haweye of being brainwashed by the left.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't Bush put 6,000 National Guards members on the border.  And didn't Obama the first day in office remove them?  And didn't Dems block a bid by McCain to send the same number to the border. I am sorry, but the Dems are the only ones who are fighting against securing the border. Why? VOTES. Hawkeye, you seem to have been brainwashed by the far left loons on this site.  Dems refuse to secure the border alone.  They want to be guaranteed Amnesty before they stop the flow of illegals.   By the way, to further my point, it is only Blue States that refuse to enforce our laws. Patrick won't even sign Secure Communities.  There is clearly a trend.   

LOL....I'm not saying the Left is doing a good job. Just saying that neither has done a good job given how many illegals are in this country.
    Great that Bush put 6,000 troops on the border. That was in 2006. What about the years prior to 2006? Plenty of illegals flooded the US in all that time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Let's also keep in mind that troops on the border really can't do anything. It is purely a symbolic gesture. Unless we declare war on mexico, or martial law within our own borders, the troops can't do a darn thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Unless troops are spread out across the enntire US Mexican border then sending them there in the first place is an empty gesture as the people coming in from Mexico simply try to cross at point where the soldiers aren't.  This has been documented numerous times, including in 2006 when Bush sent troops to the border. 

Which is all well and good, but begs the questions, what does that have to do with Brazilian nationals? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

The point of the article was that illegal immigrants weren't supposed to be taking flying lessons; no the point is they're not supposed to be here!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Damain wrote- what does this have to do with Brazillian Nationals.

You can't be serious.

What does a discussion about illegals in this country have to do with a story about illegals from Brazil taking flying lessons?

Seriously?

And to Forum/Hawkeye - the argument Hawkeye made is exactly the argument that Dems make when they get accussed of playing politics with illegals. . . ."But Bush didn't do a good job".

First, Bush is long gone.  It is up to Obama to address the issue.  Second, Bush sent troops down there in more than an admin role, like Obama did.

And to make the argument that sending 6000 troops to our border will not do anything to decrease the number of illegasl coming over our border is absurd.  The argument is bogus.

If they caught one extra illegal sneaking over, that is something.  Anyone argue that they couldn't catch one?  And if that one happened to be the guy looking to blow up NY, then it is something.

And I would argue 6000 troops will catch way more than one.

This is the same argument that was made by dems about an electric fence.  Of ocurse it will do something.

Dems have argued that a fence won't work.  They have argued an electric fence won't work, and they have argued troops won't work.  So, what should we do, give up? 

And why did Janet stop the fence construction?  It worked in San Diego.  The flow of illegals into San Diego has come to a halt.  They now have to go to AZ or TX.

This is dems muddying the water.  That is all it is.

And ON THIS ISSUE, it seems Hawkeye has been implanted with Dem talking points.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

And ON THIS ISSUE, it seems Hawkeye has been implanted with Dem talking points.

LOL...I wouldn't know a "talking point" if it were in a line-up by itself. Stop being silly. I'm just being rational about the issue.
    Our immigration problem didn't start when the Dems took over in '06 right? It's been ongoing for decades. Therefore it's rational to say NEITHER party has stepped up to do anything real about it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

[QUOTE]The point of the article was that illegal immigrants weren't supposed to be taking flying lessons; no the point is they're not supposed to be here!
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]

I agree. And its a serious concern. I only had a chance to read the first page of the article from the boston globe today. Did it say how they slipped through?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

[QUOTE] It is up to Obama to address the issue.  Second, Bush sent troops down there in more than an admin role, like Obama did. And to make the argument that sending 6000 troops to our border will not do anything to decrease the number of illegasl coming over our border is absurd.  The argument is bogus. If they caught one extra illegal sneaking over, that is something.  Anyone argue that they couldn't catch one?  And if that one happened to be the guy looking to blow up NY, then it is something. And I would argue 6000 troops will catch way more than one. This is the same argument that was made by dems about an electric fence.  Of ocurse it will do something. Dems have argued that a fence won't work.  They have argued an electric fence won't work, and they have argued troops won't work.  So, what should we do, give up?  And why did Janet stop the fence construction?  It worked in San Diego.  The flow of illegals into San Diego has come to a halt.  They now have to go to AZ or TX. This is dems muddying the water.  That is all it is. And ON THIS ISSUE, it seems Hawkeye has been implanted with Dem talking points.

Whatnow, the point is the troops have no power to do anything. They can't even catch a single immigrant. If they arrest or detain anyone on the US side, they will be in violation of posse comitatus. If they detain or shoot anyone on the mexican side that would be regarded as an act of war. They are utterly powerless and 100% symbolic. You are better off putting FBI or more border patrol agents on the border.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]
    Ya no shite sherlock.  Maybe if liberal newspapers and media outlets didn't pander to hispanics and weren't so overly PC, we would enforce our immigration laws.

Hahahahahaha.  Yeah, ok. Blame the "lamestream media," Ms. Palin.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbb9876. Show bostonbb9876's posts

[QUOTE]Damain wrote- what does this have to do with Brazillian Nationals. You can't be serious. What does a discussion about illegals in this country have to do with a story about illegals from Brazil taking flying lessons? Seriously? And to Forum/Hawkeye - the argument Hawkeye made is exactly the argument that Dems make when they get accussed of playing politics with illegals. . . ."But Bush didn't do a good job". First, Bush is long gone.  It is up to Obama to address the issue.  Second, Bush sent troops down there in more than an admin role, like Obama did. And to make the argument that sending 6000 troops to our border will not do anything to decrease the number of illegasl coming over our border is absurd.  The argument is bogus. If they caught one extra illegal sneaking over, that is something.  Anyone argue that they couldn't catch one?  And if that one happened to be the guy looking to blow up NY, then it is something. And I would argue 6000 troops will catch way more than one. This is the same argument that was made by dems about an electric fence.  Of ocurse it will do something. Dems have argued that a fence won't work.  They have argued an electric fence won't work, and they have argued troops won't work.  So, what should we do, give up?  And why did Janet stop the fence construction?  It worked in San Diego.  The flow of illegals into San Diego has come to a halt.  They now have to go to AZ or TX. This is dems muddying the water.  That is all it is. And ON THIS ISSUE, it seems Hawkeye has been implanted with Dem talking points.

I believe you are utterly uninformed. Obama did more to protect our southern border than any republican ever did. Our border protection has never been greater, and he deported more illegals than Bush did. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Illegals can't take flight lessons??

Discrimination no doubt. They can do everything else.. and more.

Where's the ACLU?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Illegals taking flight lessons. : I believe you are utterly uninformed. Obama did more to protect our southern border than any republican ever did. Our border protection has never been greater, and he deported more illegals than Bush did. 
    Posted by bostonbb9876[/QUOTE]

What did he do exactly? Do you have the stats as to how many Obama has deported versus Bush? And can you answer these questions without having to look them up? Will go to show whether you ACTUALLY know versus just spewing talking points fed to you by someone else.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Illegals taking flight lessons. : What did he do exactly? Do you have the stats as to how many Obama has deported versus Bush? And can you answer these questions without having to look them up? Will go to show whether you ACTUALLY know versus just spewing talking points fed to you by someone else.
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]

This is a well established fact, that has been reported numerous times.  I posted the same yesterday in a different thread, and other posters acknowledged it.  You need only google deportations under Obama to get hits from a number of sources.  I'll save you the trouble though and post one from July of this year

"The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office. "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072501790.html

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbb9876. Show bostonbb9876's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Illegals taking flight lessons. : What did he do exactly? Do you have the stats as to how many Obama has deported versus Bush? And can you answer these questions without having to look them up? Will go to show whether you ACTUALLY know versus just spewing talking points fed to you by someone else.
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]

Well, I believe that you are the one "spewing talking points fed to you", because your nonesense contradicts the widely available data. No doubt you are being brainwashed by Glenn Beck or alike.
    Since you asked me to provide you with specific data, I will. In 2009-10 Obama has so far deported about 3,000 more people than Bush did. Obama plans to deport 400,000 undocumented immigrants this year, which is 10% more than what Bush accomplished.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-illegal-immigration-20101007,0,834773.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072501790.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

So it's the democrats fault that a flight school didn't comply with federal law.  I thought that's what the wing nuts wanted - less government interference in business.  Oh, I forget, the wingnuts see anything bad as being caused by the dems.

Bad loans - dems fault.  No regulations - dems fault.  Too much regulation - dems fault.  Too many illegals - dems fault. 

Just try not to confuse the wing nutes with the facts.  They get testy when that happens.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbb9876. Show bostonbb9876's posts

[QUOTE]So it's the democrats fault that a flight school didn't comply with federal law.  I thought that's what the wing nuts wanted - less government interference in business.  Oh, I forget, the wingnuts see anything bad as being caused by the dems. Bad loans - dems fault.  No regulations - dems fault.  Too much regulation - dems fault.  Too many illegals - dems fault.  Just try not to confuse the wing nutes with the facts.  They get testy when that happens.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Well said! I totally agree with you. And not many republicans remember that Bush also supported the passage of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill, which would offer hardworking, honest undocumented people a path to legal status. Interestingly, only the dems get the bad press about "selling citizenship" to "illegals"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Illegals taking flight lessons. : This is a well established fact, that has been reported numerous times.  I posted the same yesterday in a different thread, and other posters acknowledged it.  You need only google deportations under Obama to get hits from a number of sources.  I'll save you the trouble though and post one from July of this year "The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush 's final year in office. " http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072501790.html
    Posted by DamainAllen[/QUOTE]

The point of my post could not have been missed by you any bigger than it has.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Illegals taking flight lessons. : Well, I believe that you are the one "spewing talking points fed to you", because your nonesense contradicts the widely available data. No doubt you are being brainwashed by Glenn Beck or alike. Since you asked me to provide you with specific data, I will. In 2009-10 Obama has so far deported about 3,000 more people than Bush did. Obama plans to deport 400,000 undocumented immigrants this year, which is 10% more than what Bush accomplished. http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-illegal-immigration-20101007,0,834773.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072501790.html
    Posted by bostonbb9876[/QUOTE]

I'm spewing talking points am I? Really? So which Right winger spewed this talking point below that I posted in my first post in this thread? Surely you must know since you're accusing me of it.

"To be fair the Repubs didn't do much in the way of securing our borders when they were in charge."

Let me help you out before you strain yourself. The answer is NO ONE. It's not a talking point. It's my own opinion based on reality. So suck-on this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

Liberal minds can't comprehend what "illegal" means.
    What's hard to understand in the word "illegals"?Yell

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

I love the strawmen looney libs like to throw out.

Let me answer this strawmen for every post.  Conservatives want our federal governmnet to enforce the laws that they are entrusted to enforce.

The stupid cover all strawmen statement about "I am shocked repubs want the government to do something about this blah blah blah"  does nothing to further your argument.  It does however make you look dumb.

No conservative has ever claimed the feds have no role in anything. 

Now back to Obama.  While he is deporting more illegals, they have limited it to illegasl who have committed crimes.

All illegals need to go.  And in regards to Bush and his amnesty plan, Repubs put a stop to it.  Bush was wrong.  That is why it never went thru. 

Sections
Shortcuts