I`m not voting for Obama, could I be a............

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]I don't know what the hell I am now![/Quote]

Purty?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

> <!-- OAS_AD('ARTICLE'); //-->
    >function OpenWindow(url, height, width) { eval('var options = "toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=yes, menubar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no, copyhistory=yes, width='+width+', height='+height+'"'); var winname = "addedititem" var newwin = window.open(url,winname,options) newwin.focus(); } function fontsizeup() { active = getActiveStyleSheet(); switch (active) { case 'A-' : setActiveStyleSheet('A'); break; case 'A' : setActiveStyleSheet('A+'); break; case 'A+' : setActiveStyleSheet('A++'); break; case 'A++' : break; default : setActiveStyleSheet('A+'); break; } } function fontsizedown() { active = getActiveStyleSheet(); switch (active) { case 'A++' : setActiveStyleSheet('A+'); break; case 'A+' : setActiveStyleSheet('A'); break; case 'A' : setActiveStyleSheet('A-'); break; case 'A-' : break; default : setActiveStyleSheet('A-'); break; } }

An optimistic American citizen who believes in personal resposibility, hard work and freedom is my guess.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

Well yes, its possible jmel but i dont know much about you because i read just enough of your bs to know i shouldn't waste valuable time.

If you deem yourself a racist, fine. That will make you as honest as Pymus who finally showed how much of a racist he was. This joined his complete idiot status which was crystal clear.

It will make you more honest that macnh1 who is possibly the biggest closest racist but guaranteed to be the largest liar on frankly everyissue

It makes you a bit more honest than boo or joe who falsely claim an indpependant stance but their posts hardly display any of those qualities.

that aside, no reasonable person would believe you and many of the nut bags here would ever vote Obama so no need to pretend you might...

Your posts have shown that you fully embrace every baseless nasty shot at Obama so you call yourself what you want. Most of the few remaining people who are reasonable on issues know that your post is simply an effort to re-energize the race issue like Mac who during the Palin failed introduction, he was desperate to turn the issue back to baseless Obama attacks.

Give it and us a break and post something, anything intelligent please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

As long as your not voting based on race, no..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

And you do have a link for this "info" especially when Obama has been working very hard to shore up the Hispanic vote?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedlicious. Show tedlicious's posts

I`m not voting for HUSSEIN-Obama because:

1. I don`t want to surrender a war that we`re winning

2. If he promises to bring troops home from Iraq, why doesn`t he promise to bring them home from Germany, Korea, Bosnia, Afganhistan, etc?

3. I am technically a "top-5%" earner in desperate need of ANY tax relief and he`s made it clear that my taxes are going up.

4. Any health-care program that the Govt has a hand in will be disastrous.

5. His opponent is a qualified, mature, experienced, individual,....and he is not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]How bout Gerry Ferraro (D-Trainwreck)?[/Quote]

Dunno which mental image makes me shudder more,
    the one of her or Walter Mondale.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

...someone who has no interest in politics one way or the other??

In spite of my leanings, I'll be the first to admit that a single vote for a single candidate may not make much of a difference to most Americans. If anything, our own local contests should be more important

However, one of the money experts said recently in light of Wall Street's financial troubles that Americans need leadership to feel confident about investing in Wall St. (and, by extension, D.C.) again. That's what FDR provided after the Great Depression more than WPA/TVA jobs - leadership. Americans need a leadership booster shot, in effect. I believe this holds true with regards to many of our current crises, be they foreign policy, energy policy, education policy, healthcare, etc.

Such leadership does not appear all that often, and when it does, it's usually from unexpected places. If you think Obama will provide that leadership, then vote for him. If McCain, then vote for McCain.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

[Quote]If you think Obama will provide that leadership, then vote for him.
    If McCain, then vote for McCain.[/Quote]

Screw you all, I'm writing in dlyons

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ps2man. Show ps2man's posts

Im voting for the Capitalist

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo. Show TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo's posts

[Quote]Well yes, its possible jmel but i dont know much about you because i read just enough of your bs to know i shouldn't waste valuable time.

If you deem yourself a racist, fine. That will make you as honest as Pymus who finally showed how much of a racist he was. This joined his complete idiot status which was crystal clear.

It will make you more honest that macnh1 who is possibly the biggest closest racist but guaranteed to be the largest liar on frankly everyissue

It makes you a bit more honest than boo or joe who falsely claim an indpependant stance but their posts hardly display any of those qualities.

that aside, no reasonable person would believe you and many of the nut bags here would ever vote Obama so no need to pretend you might...

Your posts have shown that you fully embrace every baseless nasty shot at Obama so you call yourself what you want. Most of the few remaining people who are reasonable on issues know that your post is simply an effort to re-energize the race issue like Mac who during the Palin failed introduction, he was desperate to turn the issue back to baseless Obama attacks.

Give it and us a break and post something, anything intelligent please.[/Quote]

Still nothing of substance PS? Anytime on any board you set up, we can have that debate about any issue you want. You put up your left leaning stance and I will give you the center-right view. And guess what PS, you will lose. Do you know why PS? Because you have nothing to offer. Your comments are the proverbial broken record, "what you dislike obama... blah blah... you racist (or homophobe, or bigot, or idiot or fill in the blank)

But the offer still stands... pick an issue PS any one, take Obama's stand and I will honestly and directly debate that. I may even agree with a handful of points. Do you have the stomach for real debates PS? I hardly think so.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bevumass. Show bevumass's posts

well. you would be if you were basing your vote on the color of his skin. All people are afraid of " change" no matter what political party they subsrcibe to. Barack Obama represents drastic change. However, the change that he will bring would be more beneficial to our country than the McSame ticket.

I am a devote Democrat but I also respect the system of Democracy. If you're voting for McCain because you believe, based on his political ( not military) record that he is the right man for the job, then that's your choice and it should be respected.

However, if you're only NOT voting for Obama b/c you're afraid to view the president as anything other than a white man, than you're only hurting yourself.

Please inform yourself of the candidates platforms and don't fall victim to the ( proven) lies and smear campaigns that the Repubs have been aggreesively pursuing. It's only a sign of desperation on their part, for they, like myself know that Obama will be the one to bring about the change this this country needs.
    http://www.democraddicts.com

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo. Show TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo's posts

As I am sure without having read any of the post, others, namely PSFan, has told you the first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem. To which I say welcome to a growing club, may we all get healthier after an election day win for JOHN MCCAIN.

And PS if you are out there, I am waiting to debate any issue you want. How about Social Security and privatizing social security. That puts me on the full right wing side. How about that topic?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo. Show TheArtist-formerly-known-as-Boo's posts

And lookie lookie PS I duped myself with these posts. So you should have a clear edge since you already have the moral high ground of course.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

That depends. If you feel uncomfortable when a black family moves into the house next to you, there's a good chance you're a racist.

Not the point though. You're a dumb fcukhead, who's goes with the name 'smell'.

19. This post has been removed.